Same Old Arsenal Always Cheating

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

TKIZ!
Legend
Legend

Post by TKIZ! » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:04 pm

seanworth wrote:No reason to get upset. I get quite entertained listening to these fans crying and whining. They make even the softest players look absolutely macho. Seriously mate better go back to syncronized swimming at least then you can use the tissues for wiping away tears of enjoyment instead of pain.
:D
Pfffft.

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Re: Same Old Arsenal Always Cheating

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:09 pm

sameoldgooner wrote:Well another typical display from your team of monkeys.

Diaby has a broken leg from an out of order challenge by Robinson (who even by your standards is one of the biggest no-necked thick c*nts I have ever seen), Davies doing his usual "hardman" routine and as usual your are fecking shit, and Cahill's challenge was a red card.

Yeah the ref was shit but that doesnt change the fact that your are a team of no talented fouling c*nts.

Your not a proper football club go and play Rugby League its more your level.
Oh and honestly, Mr Sanctimonious c*nt #12047, what exactly were you doing in the George Graham era?

TKIZ!
Legend
Legend

Post by TKIZ! » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:14 pm

hisroyalgingerness wrote:

Diaby has a broken leg from an out of order challenge by Robinson (who even by your standards is one of the biggest no-necked thick c*nts I have ever seen), Davies doing his usual "hardman" routine and as usual your are fecking shit, and Cahill's challenge was a red card.

Yeah the ref was shit but that doesnt change the fact that your are a team of no talented fouling c*nts.

Oh and honestly, Mr Sanctimonious c*nt #12047, what exactly were you doing in the George Graham era?
Game. Set and Match. Your Maj :D :pray:
Pfffft.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:22 pm

sameoldgooner wrote: I agree Gallas's tackle was bad but it was more mistimed than malicious and Bolton do this everytime we play whereas Gallas's tackle was a one of.
Good grief. What an absolute throbbing bellend you are. :roll:
May the bridges I burn light your way

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:23 pm

sameoldgooner wrote:Your not a proper football club go and play Rugby League its more your level.
We'd be fecking delighted to play your set of gayboy's at Rugby League.

Somehow I don't think they'd have the balls for it.

Soft c*nt.

sameoldgooner
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by sameoldgooner » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:31 pm

TKIZ! wrote:

It's all well and good playing 'good' football but when it's won you nowt for the last four years when you're when of the 'big boys' that's got to sting?
Yeah we may have won feck all in the last 4 years but have still won a feck load more than your lot and finished alot higher than you, so whats your point?,

sameoldgooner
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by sameoldgooner » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:32 pm

seanworth wrote:No reason to get upset. I get quite entertained listening to these fans crying and whining. They make even the softest players look absolutely macho. Seriously mate better go back to syncronized swimming at least then you can use the tissues for wiping away tears of enjoyment instead of pain.
What does that even mean? Your rambling.

sameoldgooner
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by sameoldgooner » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:33 pm

hisroyalgingerness wrote:

I was a season ticket holder at Highbury, why what were you doing?

sameoldgooner
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by sameoldgooner » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:34 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
sameoldgooner wrote: I agree Gallas's tackle was bad but it was more mistimed than malicious and Bolton do this everytime we play whereas Gallas's tackle was a one of.
I have a throbbing bellend.

sameoldgooner
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by sameoldgooner » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:36 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
sameoldgooner wrote:Your not a proper football club go and play Rugby League its more your level.

Soft c*nt.
Yeah you are so hard, Diaby would feck any of your players up good and proper.

Anyhow ladies Im off for some celebration beers, good luck with the relegation battle.

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:40 pm

sameoldgooner wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:

Soft c*nt.

Anyhow ladies Im off for some celebration beers, good luck with the relegation battle.
You mean mummy calling your down for lunch, you soppy southern kant.

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:44 pm

fock off you bunch of whining cheating c@nts

what have you won recently fock all like us

how many times yestarday was your lot bitching to the ref like a bunch of kids who just had there lunch money stolen

bottom line is it's a man's game go off and come back in a few years when you have grown A SET OF BOLLOCKS you c@nt

REMIND ME HOW MANY TIMES HAVE DAVIES THE DIRTIEST PLAYER ON THE PLANET BEEN SENT OFF

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: [/quote]

Gaz Tomorrow
Promising
Promising

Post by Gaz Tomorrow » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:49 pm

sameoldgooner wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Been to the Emirates changing room??

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:50 pm

Arsenal fans. Nuff said. :lmfao:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

cophilie
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by cophilie » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:53 pm

sameoldgooner wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:

Soft c*nt.

Robinson?

TKIZ!
Legend
Legend

Post by TKIZ! » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:54 pm

sameoldgooner wrote:
TKIZ! wrote:

It's all well and good playing 'good' football but when it's won you nowt for the last four years when you're when of the 'big boys' that's got to sting?
Yeah we may have won feck all in the last 4 years but have still won a feck load more than your lot and finished alot higher than you, so whats your point?,
and you've got more fans, bigger stadium blah blah blah. This record is getting very old, it seems to be permanently stuck on 'I'm a sanctimonious arsenal hole' by Dick Dale and the Clockenders
Pfffft.

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:07 pm

sameoldgooner wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Good for you. Since your boasting about it I must assume it is your first. Don't worry someday you will get another. Now run off and tell your mommy about it, but I would leave out the bit about getting whilst on the internet posting with other males. She might get the right impression and cut you off the net for a while.

Sir Nut
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Sir Nut » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:08 pm

SameoldGunner, you silly little c*nt. last season we was battering you, Mark Davies was ripping you to shreads and you couldnt cope, Funny how staright after half time Gallas plants his studs right into his ankle, im 99% sure the ref Frog Boy and Gallas (another Frog) had a nice little chat at half time and exchanged a bit of cash, you saying it was mis timed shows you are a complete idiot, one of the worst challenges iv seen since Roy Keanes on that City player! At least Robinson got the ball yesterday and just comitted more to the challenge than your soft french c*nt. I hope he's out all season you cheating, ref bribing, whining southern c*nts!

KANT!

Jakerbeef
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Jakerbeef » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:21 pm

Kill Rover, Kill!

I'd just like to point out that we aren't dirty, reckless thugs every time we play Arsenal-

It's just that most other teams we play don't make a big deal about football being a man's game and giving as good as they get within the confines of the rules. As indicated by numerous other posters in this thread, Arsenal have a long standing tradition of cynicism. Wenger is completed paranoid and confused as to what it means to be a tough footballing side. Since he feels every team is out to get his little darlings, he probably tells them to get vicious.

By this point the ref is long fooled.

Sir Nut
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Sir Nut » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:25 pm

Jakerbeef wrote:Kill Rover, Kill!

I'd just like to point out that we aren't dirty, reckless thugs every time we play Arsenal-

It's just that most other teams we play don't make a big deal about football being a man's game and giving as good as they get within the confines of the rules. As indicated by numerous other posters in this thread, Arsenal have a long standing tradition of cynicism. Wenger is completed paranoid and confused as to what it means to be a tough footballing side. Since he feels every team is out to get his little darlings, he probably tells them to get vicious.

By this point the ref is long fooled.
Wenger has good vision, he whines for a reason! so its on the refs mind next time a game like that comes around, Wenger is no fool, its all mind games.