This is why Arsenal fans have no credibility whatsoever

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

jimbo
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jimbo » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:48 pm

ohjimmyjimmy wrote:Dan Smith?

Dan Smith, Dan Smith, DAN SMITH??
DAN! DAN! DAN! DAN! DAN! DAN! DAN!....................... DAN! DAN!

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:03 pm

http://www.clubbed.org.uk/

Have a look at the front page of this one and see if you can guess which c*nt wrote it.

Oh the line above was written by Worthy4England B.Sc (Hons), MSc, D.Phil in "knowing a c*nt when I read one".

Lofthouse Lower
Legend
Legend

Post by Lofthouse Lower » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:27 am

He's proud of being someone who composes literature to appear on junk mail........hmmm

Il Pirate
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Il Pirate » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:30 am

:pissed: And the big difference is that whoever wrote that for the BBC is paid to do it. I only do this because I hate Bolton.

After reading his 'notes' and attacking our Dan Smith, I thought this guy is clearly a top drawer class one cnut. Post perusal of his 'apology' for being a class 'A' cnut and an admission of his motives which are detailed above for writing his piece, I was thinking that I have a lot of time on my hands today. Would anyone like to join me in bombarding this cnut with stupid irreverent and irksome e mails of such volume it makes his in-box melt? I will certainly be contacting the cnut today, and tomorrow and sunday. If you join me in this, try not to be profain or aggresive, 'cos if the e mails are such to cause alarm or distress, he looks like the kind of w*nker who would be straight on the blower to pc plod.
Regards
il pirate BA (hons) 1st cass. MA. couldn't afford the PHD. (with a nod to worthy)

You may call it stalking, I call it selective walking.....................

Lofthouse Lower
Legend
Legend

Post by Lofthouse Lower » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:32 am

Il Pirate wrote::pissed: And the big difference is that whoever wrote that for the BBC is paid to do it. I only do this because I hate Bolton.

After reading his 'notes' and attacking our Dan Smith, I thought this guy is clearly a top drawer class one cnut. Post perusal of his 'apology' for being a class 'A' cnut and an admission of his motives which are detailed above for writing his piece, I was thinking that I have a lot of time on my hands today. Would anyone like to join me in bombarding this cnut with stupid irreverent and irksome e mails of such volume it makes his in-box melt? I will certainly be contacting the cnut today, and tomorrow and sunday. If you join me in this, try not to be profain or aggresive, 'cos if the e mails are such to cause alarm or distress, he looks like the kind of w*nker who would be straight on the blower to pc plod.
Regards
il pirate BA (hons) 1st cass. MA. couldn't afford the PHD. (with a nod to worthy)

I'm happy with that. Get his email address up.

Il Pirate
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Il Pirate » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:40 am

East Lower wrote:
Il Pirate wrote::pissed: And the big difference is that whoever wrote that for the BBC is paid to do it. I only do this because I hate Bolton.

Regards

I would love to; but am slightly afraid of being accused of inciting hatred.

Lofthouse Lower
Legend
Legend

Post by Lofthouse Lower » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:40 am

Balls to fear. Get it done

ohjimmyjimmy
Icon
Icon

Post by ohjimmyjimmy » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:47 am

Il Pirate wrote:
East Lower wrote:

Regards

I would love to; but am slightly afraid of being accused of inciting hatred.
It's not classed as hatred if we end each e-mail with a couple of little kisses...

xx

Il Pirate
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Il Pirate » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:49 am

East Lower wrote:Balls to fear. Get it done

It would more than likely cost me my job.
I see it's kicking off on SSN as they whip up a frenzy with AW and his accusations of thuggery and insisting Robbo should have been sent off. It's countered with OC reminding everyone of the Gallas attack on Mavies (with moving pictures). This a theme that could run throughout the season; the return could be very tasty. Still, wonder if there's any chance of having young Jack back?

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:26 am

East Lower wrote:Balls to fear. Get it done
Just ring the fecker up and tell him yourself.

If you have a comment about the site which you don’t want to post to the site please write to [email protected]

The site is owned by Websites and Blogs Ltd., Hamilton House, Earlstrees Ct., Earlstrees Rd., Corby, Northants NN17 4HH

You can phone Tony on 01536 399 013, during office hours.

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:00 am

I see the wolves are out.

as
Reliable
Reliable

Post by as » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:16 am

What a great read, he might be a d*ck but that was funny stuff.

I hope I'm not the only one juvenile enough to post a comment!
Troll and proud of it.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:18 am

I'd like to see the return of that famous chant "Get into them..." for the return leg. If they are going to intimidate the ref we need to intimidate the players and make them feel lucky to get out alive. The problem now is they know we aren't going to give them a physically tough game any more. Having the reebok chant something menacing for 90 minutes would be great psychologically.

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:41 pm

he starting to remove my comments now fecking stupid c@nt

he says it's becoming abusive cant think why

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:49 pm

plymouth wanderer wrote:he starting to remove my comments now fecking stupid c@nt

he says it's becoming abusive cant think why

you're distracting him from the edit to his wiki page - the dastardly vanpantyhose's edit is still there.... 8)

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:20 pm

Guaranteed that Abou remembered Smith’s tackle all too well which is why he wanted to deck Robinson. Just as well he was held back.
Aye, in a 'hold me back, hold me back' styleee

Lofthouse Lower
Legend
Legend

Post by Lofthouse Lower » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:47 pm

CAPSLOCK wrote:
Guaranteed that Abou remembered Smith’s tackle all too well which is why he wanted to deck Robinson. Just as well he was held back.
Aye, in a 'hold me back, hold me back' styleee
Similar to their 'reaction' at Adebayor last year....Image

Juewanderer
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Juewanderer » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:08 pm

as wrote:What a great read, he might be a d*ck but that was funny stuff.

I hope I'm not the only one juvenile enough to post a comment!

Your comment wasn't juvenile but this one from Terence McGovern made my blood boil......cheeky b*****d :twisted:

Terence McGovern
September 16th, 2010 at 10:28 pm

Damn I just lost a bet!
Somebody said Bolton fans had posted here.
I said “No way those pie eating inbred shitbags have mastered the opposing thumbs problem”.
“It’s true!” they said .
“You’re having a laugh!”, says I. ” How did they drag their knuckles up from the ground? Where did they get the crayon to write with?”
“£20 quid says its true” was the challenge.
“DONE!!” says I! Everybody in Bolton is illiterate anyway”.

Imagine my shock!
Must be one of those New Labour programmes that spends millions to try to educate a few grimmers from up north up to the intellctuale level of a retarded chimpanzee.

The really funny part is that they are trying to input an argument on a blog that specifically talks about football. This is a subject that nobody from the tenament hamlet of Bolton has any working knowledge of, certainly not their team or manager although the latter is an improvement on that jabba the hut looking slug that they used to have.
Fat Sam used to manage Limerick FC back in the day. He was a fat gobshite then and he is still a fat gobshite.

The closest that Bolton peasants come to football is when they see it played by the visitors that they are kicking and striking with their elbows. Like stoke they will eventually return to their spiritual home in the championship.
They are beneath the standards that represent the Premiership.

The standard of Bolton is best described by the fact that a 17 year old from the Arsenal youth team can walk into their first team and hold his place.

Sad really
Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:10 pm

the same 17yr old (now eighteen) who - having been made a man at Bolton now walked into arsenal's champions league midfield?

Juewanderer
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Juewanderer » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:12 pm

thebish wrote:the same 17yr old (now eighteen) who - having been made a man at Bolton now walked into arsenal's champions league midfield?

I think i'll post that ,i'd be interested in his answer :D
Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.