Away at Wolves

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Mitch
Hopeful
Hopeful

Re: Away at Wolves

Post by Mitch » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:13 pm

That last 5 minutes seemed like the longest I've ever had to endure. Time for a glass of vino tinto :D

elfil76
Reliable
Reliable

Post by elfil76 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:15 pm

newboy wrote:Just can't seem to shake off the trailing pack though Wigan certainly pulling out a couple of surprises did not expect QPR to turn Arsenal over Need the Dingles to get a tonking pull back some GD. By the way where the feck is Sordell
Clutching the chair in the last few minutes.

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:15 pm

already looking forward to the nxt game

if we play fulham with the same team and setup we did today we will get spanked
Last edited by plymouth wanderer on Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

Whookam
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Whookam » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:15 pm

50sQuiff wrote:
Whookam wrote:
50sQuiff wrote:Man of the match: Tim Ream. Thank god Coyle got one - and only one - thing right about his team selection.
Did you miss Bogdan's multitude of top class saves? :|
No, but I decided Tim Ream was flawless throughout despite having the kitchen sink thrown at him. He was practically playing CB and LB at times. Did you miss that? :roll:
Ream has to take some of the blame for their second. :whack:

Jokers in White
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Jokers in White » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:15 pm

Porrohman wrote:N gog was ok wish klasnic looked arsed today
Klasnic looked like he just woke up then went straight out onto the pitch today, Ngog did better 2nd half. Well done to KD for a well taken goal, Ream and Wheater Bogdan Petrov excellent.
https://twitter.com/Chaddy_81" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:18 pm

"How shit must you be, we're winning away"

Ianmooreslovechild
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Ianmooreslovechild » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:18 pm

Sponge wrote:
Ianmooreslovechild wrote:I doubt Mavis will be having a curry in wolverhampton any time soon. They'll hate him with a vengeance and blame his cheating for sending them down. Got to laugh though.

How good were wheeter ream and bogdan today?

Oh and Knight had a blinder too. OC football genius :roll:

How bad was Alonso?! When he's bad he's fecking atrocious – slow, out of position, can't pass. Ream had to play two positions today.

Petrov worked hard. Ngog and Klasnic did f-all.
Alonso is a decent footballer but doesnt look like a left back to me.Both fullbacks had a torrid time today but ricketts did manage to make it harder fpr jarvis than alonso did for Kightley. Going forward I think petrov and alonso combine well,defending well lets just say ream is one hell of a signing. if only coyle did all his shopping in america

Sponge
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Sponge » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:18 pm

plymouth wanderer wrote:Owen coyle is still a cvnt tho

Shit manager maybe. Clearly not a cvnt, though.

50sQuiff
Reliable
Reliable

Post by 50sQuiff » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:18 pm

Whookam wrote:
50sQuiff wrote:
Whookam wrote:
50sQuiff wrote:Man of the match: Tim Ream. Thank god Coyle got one - and only one - thing right about his team selection.
Did you miss Bogdan's multitude of top class saves? :|
No, but I decided Tim Ream was flawless throughout despite having the kitchen sink thrown at him. He was practically playing CB and LB at times. Did you miss that? :roll:
Ream has to take some of the blame for their second. :whack:
*shrug* wasn't our defence's finest hour, but it looked like a Wheater mistake to me. I couldn't make out who on the dodgy stream to be honest.

Another horrible flap from Bogdan at the end but his outstanding save kept us in it.

jmjhb
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jmjhb » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:19 pm

Well, not selling SKD in January gave us an extra 2 points here. OC's decision not to sell vindicated.

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:19 pm

Whew. Big big win that was. Going into the game I wouldn't have been gutted with only a draw but after the other results that turned into a huge win.

Jokers in White
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Jokers in White » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:20 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Jokers in White wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Jokers in White wrote:I can't believe its 0-0, Wolves have battered the living day lights out of us. I don't think i've seen us get so outplayed this season, and against the worst team in the league so called.
Did you honestly expect any different?

We are just out of midfield players and so any time coming full throttle at us will leave us struggling especially away from home.

And we are not playing well, but that was entirely predictable.
I told you we would win :D
Yeah I'm not sure that was a fabulous piece of foresight though was it?
Yeah it was, i've said all week at work that i fancied us to score 3. Very lucky but 3 points were vital today. I'll predict the Fulham game during the week :wink:

Sponge
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Sponge » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:20 pm

Ianmooreslovechild wrote:
Sponge wrote:
Ianmooreslovechild wrote:I doubt Mavis will be having a curry in wolverhampton any time soon. They'll hate him with a vengeance and blame his cheating for sending them down. Got to laugh though.

How bad was Alonso?! When he's bad he's fecking atrocious – slow, out of position, can't pass. Ream had to play two positions today.

Alonso is a decent footballer but doesnt look like a left back to me.Both fullbacks had a torrid time today but ricketts did manage to make it harder fpr jarvis than alonso did for Kightley. Going forward I think petrov and alonso combine well,defending well lets just say ream is one hell of a signing. if only coyle did all his shopping in america
What is he then? I don't want to get on his back – he was doing really well before his injury – but both today and against Tottenham he's looked completely out of his depth.

hbk4894
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by hbk4894 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:23 pm

Whookam wrote:Game over.
LOL

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:23 pm

Sponge wrote:
plymouth wanderer wrote:Owen coyle is still a cvnt tho

Shit manager maybe. Clearly not a cvnt, though.
he's a cvnt and a shit manager
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

Jez
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Jez » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:24 pm

QPR have taken 6 from arsenal and liverpool, but dont forget that we took 4, hopefully we can keep the pace up and hold our lead on them

Jakerbeef
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Jakerbeef » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:25 pm

Strange that Alonso had a very solid game before his injury.

He may still be shaking that off as he is particularly slow. Not great for a left-back as it makes him a younger Robinson.

Good reactions on the finish tho...

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:26 pm

Sponge wrote:
Ianmooreslovechild wrote:
Sponge wrote:

What is he then? I don't want to get on his back – he was doing really well before his injury – but both today and against Tottenham he's looked completely out of his depth.

FFS one game agaist blackburn every other time i have seen him he's shite

Jokers in White
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Jokers in White » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:30 pm

Well i will enjoy my tapas even more tonight, and i'll wash it down with spanish rioja wine need a drink after that match today.

Dwight Schrute
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Dwight Schrute » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:31 pm

I think Alonso is the worst defender I've seen in a long time, but he'll do for me by a) not being Robinson and b) that goal today.