Away at Wolves

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

The Wolf
Hopeful
Hopeful

Re: Away at Wolves

Post by The Wolf » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:56 pm

I think all the Wolves know that we're going down, but I'm actually quite looking forward to it. We have big problems at our club on and off the pitch and I hope it'll give us the chances to sort them out.

I think today highlighted that the game is very unfair at times, and the saying 'what goes around comes around' is a load of bullshit. One last thing, I'm not blaming your fans for the way Davies dived, just pointing out that the win was very unjust, but it summed up our season in terms of our players letting their heads drop and almost giving up.

I still reckon we are the one and only wanderers, however ;)

jmjhb
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jmjhb » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:57 pm

The Wolf wrote:Strange how we absolutely hammered you in the first half, but to get back into it you cheated.
It was just a wee push

Dwight Schrute
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Dwight Schrute » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:57 pm

The Wolf wrote:I think all the Wolves know that we're going down, but I'm actually quite looking forward to it. We have big problems at our club on and off the pitch and I hope it'll give us the chances to sort them out.

I think today highlighted that the game is very unfair at times, and the saying 'what goes around comes around' is a load of bullshit. One last thing, I'm not blaming your fans for the way Davies dived, just pointing out that the win was very unjust, but it summed up our season in terms of our players letting their heads drop and almost giving up.

He dives all the time, it was probably something he learned whilst he was a young lad.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:59 pm

Dwight Schrute wrote:
The Wolf wrote:I think all the Wolves know that we're going down, but I'm actually quite looking forward to it. We have big problems at our club on and off the pitch and I hope it'll give us the chances to sort them out.

He dives all the time, it was probably something he learned whilst he was a young lad.
True, it's what scrubby little clubs like Wolves have to teach their players.

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:00 pm

How hard is it to have a pee stood up on a moving coach? Thankfully, no splash back on my shoes.

50sQuiff
Reliable
Reliable

Post by 50sQuiff » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:00 pm

So Jarvis has never taken a tumble in the area, right? You're a team of naive innocents going down with dignity. Is that the story?

Dwight Schrute
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Dwight Schrute » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:01 pm

They're not even a proper club, more like a collection of knuckle-draggers who kick a ball around.

The Wolf
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by The Wolf » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:02 pm

a) I think you'll find he dived whilst in a Bolton shirt, so I find it quite hard to believe you're blaming Wolves.

b) Scrubby little club? Okay then, come back and say that when you've won as many trophies as us.

No, I genuinely have not seen a Wolves player dive this season..

Dwight Schrute
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Dwight Schrute » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:03 pm

The Wolf wrote:a) I think you'll find he dived whilst in a Bolton shirt, so I find it quite hard to believe you're blaming Wolves.

b) Scrubby little club? Okay then, come back and say that when you've won as many trophies as us.

Today your first game this season then? :lol:

wanderers_on_tour
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by wanderers_on_tour » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:04 pm

Annoyed Grunt wrote:How hard is it to have a pee stood up on a moving coach? Thankfully, no splash back on my shoes.
Liar 8)

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:04 pm

The Wolf wrote:a) I think you'll find he dived whilst in a Bolton shirt, so I find it quite hard to believe you're blaming Wolves.

Tell you what, come back here when you've finished in the top 10 of the premiership four years in a row and qualified for Europe via league position twice.

Good luck with that!

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:05 pm

Annoyed Grunt wrote:How hard is it to have a pee stood up on a moving coach? Thankfully, no splash back on my shoes.

:lol:

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:06 pm

you better of washed ya hands

:D
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

The Wolf
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by The Wolf » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:06 pm

Dwight Schrute wrote:

No, I've watched every game this season, with the exception of the 5-1 defeat to WBA. I went for a walk for the last half an hour of that.

Looking at our two clubs' history, you have to admit we have been a better team. Yes, you've been better in recent years, but over all the years we have been a better club.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:07 pm

The Wolf wrote:
hmmm... not really up to us to come back anywhere - this is our forum - we're here most days...

anyway - life's not fair - you failed to beat a totally shite team playing shite football - and at home too... suck it up, mate...

thevza
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by thevza » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:08 pm

http://footballdiscussion.net/2012/03/w ... 12-petrov/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

goals

Relentless09
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Relentless09 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:09 pm

Bolton wanderers staying up oh woo oh wooo oh

Dwight Schrute
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Dwight Schrute » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:14 pm

The Wolf wrote:
Dwight Schrute wrote:

No, I've watched every game this season, with the exception of the 5-1 defeat to WBA. I went for a walk for the last half an hour of that.

Looking at our two clubs' history, you have to admit we have been a better team. Yes, you've been better in recent years, but over all the years we have been a better club.

Turkish Trotter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Turkish Trotter » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:16 pm

Supa Supa John
Supa Supa John
Supa Supa John
Supa John McGinley !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Born to be a Wanderer!!
Some say Wisdom comes with age, I may be the exception !!

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:16 pm

The Wolf wrote:
Dwight Schrute wrote:

http://www.toffeeweb.com/history/records/alltime.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The all time top flight table suggests otherwise.

Try again!