Doomsday: Stoke away

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

P.O.S.
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: Doomsday: Stoke away

Post by P.O.S. » Sun May 13, 2012 11:51 pm

Oh my goodness, 52 pages on this thread. Ive only just got home I cant go through all that right now but I shall do in time, out of respect to all the other Bolton fans who have posted.

Im totally devastated. Cant begin to think of next season just yet, but just look back to what we have done and where we have been in the last 10 years. Cup Finals, Europe, beating all the top teams at some point. Unthinkable brilliance for a decade. Thank you Sam Allardyce, thank you Jay Jay Thank you Youri, thank you Kevin - Davies and Nolan. Thank you Bruno. Thank you El Hadji, thank you Jussi, thank you Gudni, thank you Michael Ricketts, thank you Per, thank you Ricardo, thank you for everything that has happened for all this time in this incredible era.

Now, recycle and come again Bolton. Come on you Whites.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sun May 13, 2012 11:52 pm

Gooner Girl wrote:
CrazyHorse wrote:
officer_dibble wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:Just watching MOTD, can't believe Stokes first goal was allowed to stand. :shock:
it looked ok to me on the stream but i was on my own
if bogdan had committed himself,.ie thrown himself at it, and still lost the ball i would of thought it was a foul. Crap stream though so I'll take a view?
Me, I don't think it should've been a goal.

We're not down because Bogdan was tipped over the line today, we're down because Coyle is a cnt.
Bogdan had both hands on the ball and it was knocked out of his hands. Pretty sure in today's game that's a foul. Probably would have been fine 30 years ago when football wasn't quite so namby pamby but the match wasn't then, but now. Thought the pen you conceded was a bit harsh too, though Bogdan should possibly have saved it. Nice to see SKD score, just a shame it didn't turn out to be the winner. :( genuinely gutted for you. Will hope to get to a few local games next season, Bolton will never replace Arsenal in my affection - no chance, but I do like to see you doing well.

Agree CH, in some ways you are not down purely because of the poor refereeing today - but with a different ref today you could have been staying up...
A different manager last October and we more than likes would have!

the-Bowtun-Warrior
Reliable
Reliable

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior » Sun May 13, 2012 11:56 pm

P.O.S. wrote:Oh my goodness, 52 pages on this thread. Ive only just got home I cant go through all that right now but I shall do in time, out of respect to all the other Bolton fans who have posted.

Im totally devastated. Cant begin to think of next season just yet, but just look back to what we have done and where we have been in the last 10 years. Cup Finals, Europe, beating all the top teams at some point. Unthinkable brilliance for a decade. Thank you Sam Allardyce, thank you Jay Jay Thank you Youri, thank you Kevin - Davies and Nolan. Thank you Bruno. Thank you El Hadji, thank you Jussi, thank you Gudni, thank you Michael Ricketts, thank you Per, thank you Ricardo, thank you for everything that has happened for all this time in this incredible era.

Well said. We will be Back in August!

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Sun May 13, 2012 11:58 pm

wanderers_on_tour wrote:Some of you have probably seen this already, but just to cheer the rest up a tad;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL92wV9Xho4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thank you - I liked that. Very much. I don't gamble myself but watching that made me glad he did... :D

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Sun May 13, 2012 11:59 pm

the-Bowtun-Warrior wrote:
P.O.S. wrote:Oh my goodness, 52 pages on this thread. Ive only just got home I cant go through all that right now but I shall do in time, out of respect to all the other Bolton fans who have posted.

And me!!!

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sun May 13, 2012 11:59 pm

Mid table chumpionship under the current knobs in charge

If we are lucky

midlands exile
Promising
Promising

Post by midlands exile » Mon May 14, 2012 12:00 am

What a roll-call you just named, in one way it's good to remember those heady days. But on the other hand it hammers home just how far our standards have dropped.

PS - just watched Jelavic score again for Everton, having seen Cisse score for QPR earlier. Look what happens when transfer window striker signings actually get played.

TKIZ!
Legend
Legend

Post by TKIZ! » Mon May 14, 2012 12:00 am

Hoboh wrote:

If we are lucky
Jebus, give it a rest will you
Pfffft.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Mon May 14, 2012 12:01 am

TKIZ! wrote:
Hoboh wrote:

If we are lucky
Yep when cnuty Coyle has gone

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Mon May 14, 2012 12:09 am

Hoboh wrote: Mid table chumpionship under the current knobs in charge

If we are lucky
Jebus, give it a rest will you[/quote]

Yep when cnuty Coyle has gone[/quote]

Please do it before then - cricket hovers, summer, sunshine, reasons to be joyful. You could find a little pleasure there. And, obviously, you could do with it.

Nnow drop it, please.

Or go on a moany summer-long break with your mate BWFCi. Where you can charm each other with your views on Owen Coyle and have a stimulating exchange of views on politics...

midlands exile
Promising
Promising

Post by midlands exile » Mon May 14, 2012 12:09 am

TKIZ! wrote:
Hoboh wrote:

If we are lucky
Gotta say I agree with Hoboh, I'm afraid. The Championship is no place for disorganised, unfit sides that don't like to get physical.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Mon May 14, 2012 12:14 am

William the White wrote:

If we are lucky
Yep when cnuty Coyle has gone[/quote]

Please do it before then - cricket hovers, summer, sunshine, reasons to be joyful. You could find a little pleasure there. And, obviously, you could do with it.

Nnow drop it, please.

Or go on a moany summer-long break with your mate BWFCi. Where you can charm each other with your views on Owen Coyle and have a stimulating exchange of views on politics...[/quote]

Yours and others silence in October let Coyle do this to the club so why should I shut up and let the knob waste a summer signing bench warmers to put us mid table next season? Every single Bolton fan should use whatever means they can so Eddie davies wakes up from his slumber and rids of of the blight of Coyle

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Mon May 14, 2012 12:19 am

I'll probably read the rest of this tomorrow in some sort of masochistic thang. But, you are where you are after 38 games they say. Not a great leap to say you are where you are after 37 then. We needed QPR to lose, which they belatedly did. We needed to win, and were robbed. Absolfeckinglutely robbed. Coyle can go and get fooked for all I care, but we had it stolen today. Plenty games you can say we should have done better, does make today any less harder to take. 10 years pissed away by shit management and shitter officials.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

P.O.S.
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by P.O.S. » Mon May 14, 2012 12:22 am

(thanks Ivan - Campo and Klasnic, and Nicolas as well, by the way)

wanderers_on_tour
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by wanderers_on_tour » Mon May 14, 2012 12:26 am

William the White wrote:
wanderers_on_tour wrote:Some of you have probably seen this already, but just to cheer the rest up a tad;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL92wV9Xho4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thank you - I liked that. Very much. I don't gamble myself but watching that made me glad he did... :D
The video response just under the Top comments is also glorious. Scum cnut :wink:

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Mon May 14, 2012 12:39 am

Hoboh wrote: Yours and others silence in October let Coyle do this to the club so why should I shut up and let the knob waste a summer signing bench warmers to put us mid table next season? Every single Bolton fan should use whatever means they can so Eddie davies wakes up from his slumber and rids of of the blight of Coyle
I wasn't silent in October... i was doing what I could as a supporter... Supporting... I find it hard to be ashamed of that.

Were you creating noise in October? How? Where? What did you do exactly?

Come on, tell us. I was supporting the team. What, exactly, were you doing to save us? Posting negative comments on this forum? You think that was a positive contribution to saving us from relegation? Stroll on... :roll:

as
Reliable
Reliable

Post by as » Mon May 14, 2012 12:43 am

Depressing how things change from us having a manager who was liked, respected and well thought of................to having one who you wouldn't trust to feed your fish when you're on holiday.

I'm hoping Owen goes in the summer, every club has injuries and every club has bad luck, he's just proven to be tactically limited. We deserved to go down, those hammerings at the start of the season were the most embarrassed I've been in ages, Phil fecking Jones being to look like fecking Maradona being a prime example.

Oh well, more games to play, more 3pm kick-offs on a Saturday and no more away games where it's £50 a fecking ticket. And after over 10 years in the PL we've also increased our fan-base, I honestly think (with a good start) we'll average over 20,000 again.

We either bounce straight back up or we're back in the lower league's, here's to many a messy away game next year, and facing old rivals like those c*nts from Ipswich and the like :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:
Troll and proud of it.

a1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by a1 » Mon May 14, 2012 12:48 am

as wrote:Depressing how things change from us having a manager who was liked, respected and well thought of................to having one who you wouldn't trust to feed your fish when you're on holiday.
are you comparing megson to coyle or coyle with himself there ?

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Mon May 14, 2012 12:59 am

Stelios just been on talksport but I am that p*ssed I could not tell what he was saying

Jez
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Jez » Mon May 14, 2012 1:05 am

Hoboh wrote:
William the White wrote:

If we are lucky
Yep when cnuty Coyle has gone

Nnow drop it, please.

Or go on a moany summer-long break with your mate BWFCi. Where you can charm each other with your views on Owen Coyle and have a stimulating exchange of views on politics...
Yours and others silence in October let Coyle do this to the club so why should I shut up and let the knob waste a summer signing bench warmers to put us mid table next season? Every single Bolton fan should use whatever means they can so Eddie davies wakes up from his slumber and rids of of the blight of Coyle
Worked well for blackburn didnt it