Tees this up nicely, could it really be FORE!!

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Re: Tees this up nicely, could it really be FORE!!

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:19 pm

I wasent sick either, which I think is a real feat.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

TKIZ!
Legend
Legend

Post by TKIZ! » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:24 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:I wasent sick either, which I think is a real feat.
Pretty impressed with that feat. Having looked at it on pics it's turning my stomach
Pfffft.

TKIZ!
Legend
Legend

Post by TKIZ! » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:25 pm

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
TKIZ! wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:Are you teasing me with your text 'image' TKIZ! ?
Absolutely not, AT. I agree with your statement that we had to lose sometime and that we should just move on to the next game. Think it was a very sensible post. I was just being silly with the image but I agree with every word you said
I was jesting about the teasing :D though the site seems to be doing that with images a lot at the moment.

Must admit I got a bit pissed off how loads of people crawled (jumped?) out of the woodwork the moment we went a goal down and Beckford missed a penalty. It was like everyone was just waiting to spew negativity at the first sign of a setback. Very sad.

We'll know how far the team has come this last few weeks when we see the response to this setback in the next game.
Incredibly true. We have two "winnable" games up[ next and it's how the team respond to this setback that I'm interested in
Pfffft.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:37 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:A Parmo is a Teesside delicacy which cannot be found outside of Teesside. It was invented in Middlesbrough by a Greek immigrant and consists of two Chicken breasts fried in breadcrumbs and then covered with 3 inches of melted parmesan cheese and some white sauce. It can only be found in Teesside and My theory is that it is so strong in terms of flavour(the cheese) to knock out that horrible acidy taste that lingers in the air around Redcar produced by the chemical plant(you would have to go there to explain just how vile the chemical taste is). Strong parmesan cheese does a very good job of neutralising such acidic taste. An introduction to the Parmo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w1NXxYx9Ns.

The Fergie/Moyes song is as follows

Fergie touches boys,
So does David Moyes,
They're Paedophiles,(pae - do - philes)
They're paedophiles (pae - do - philes)
:roll: and you complain about chavs ruining the game....

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:39 pm

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Must admit I got a bit pissed off how loads of people crawled (jumped?) out of the woodwork the moment we went a goal down and Beckford missed a penalty. It was like everyone was just waiting to spew negativity at the first sign of a setback. Very sad.

:conf: I think the forum has been VERY restrained after this particular defeat...

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:41 pm

thebish wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:A Parmo is a Teesside delicacy which cannot be found outside of Teesside. It was invented in Middlesbrough by a Greek immigrant and consists of two Chicken breasts fried in breadcrumbs and then covered with 3 inches of melted parmesan cheese and some white sauce. It can only be found in Teesside and My theory is that it is so strong in terms of flavour(the cheese) to knock out that horrible acidy taste that lingers in the air around Redcar produced by the chemical plant(you would have to go there to explain just how vile the chemical taste is). Strong parmesan cheese does a very good job of neutralising such acidic taste. An introduction to the Parmo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w1NXxYx9Ns.

The Fergie/Moyes song is as follows

Fergie touches boys,
So does David Moyes,
They're Paedophiles,(pae - do - philes)
They're paedophiles (pae - do - philes)
:roll: and you complain about chavs ruining the game....
Well the majority of the Bolton fans were signing it Bish. I would like a full list of Bolton songs you believe are "chav" songs.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:42 pm

1. any song that makes light of paedophilia.

i don't see how you can moan about munich songs - and then claim that a song which claims that people are paedophiles is very very funny...

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:44 pm

What would you like to see done to fans seen singing it(in your ideal world)

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:45 pm

thebish wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:

:conf: I think the forum has been VERY restrained after this particular defeat...
It was more the sudden appearance of folk throwing toys out of the pram. Silently lurking, just waiting for a setback. After the match it seems no one has much to say.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:56 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:What would you like to see done to fans seen singing it(in your ideal world)
Thing is, Dan, that knowingly false accusations are as bad as the crime that people are accused of doing. Think on before you condemn spuriously. It's not funny. And, seriously, people have died as the result of that sort of 'comedy'. [Not, that for one moment, I think either Moyes or Fergie will suffer as a result...but the principle still exists]
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

RobbieSavagesLeg
Promising
Promising

Post by RobbieSavagesLeg » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:04 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:What would you like to see done to fans seen singing it(in your ideal world)
Think of something that is actually funny (e.g. the parrot sketch), and that song is the furthest away from that point that is possible in this universe and needs to be stopped.
I'd rather support Bolton than be you.

RobbieSavagesLeg
Promising
Promising

Post by RobbieSavagesLeg » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:07 pm

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
RobbieSavagesLeg wrote:I'm sorry but if you're a championship striker getting paid x thousand per week you should at least hit the feckin target from a dead ball a few metres out with no pressure on.
So, David Beckham is really shit because he missed a penalty? There is barely a professional footballer alive that hasn't missed a penalty from time to time. How about Kevin Davies? He's shit because he missed one. FFS grow up :roll:
At no point did I say he was 'really shit'. I didn't say anyone was shit. I said he should be able to hit the target. Which he should. It's his job. He practices it at work, and he gets paid for it.

Just to be clear I didn't say he was shit. I said he should be able to hit the target. So a nerrr and 'grow up' back at ya. :roll:
I'd rather support Bolton than be you.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:18 pm

RobbieSavagesLeg wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
RobbieSavagesLeg wrote:I'm sorry but if you're a championship striker getting paid x thousand per week you should at least hit the feckin target from a dead ball a few metres out with no pressure on.
So, David Beckham is really shit because he missed a penalty? There is barely a professional footballer alive that hasn't missed a penalty from time to time. How about Kevin Davies? He's shit because he missed one. FFS grow up :roll:
At no point did I say he was 'really shit'. I didn't say anyone was shit. I said he should be able to hit the target. Which he should. It's his job. He practices it at work, and he gets paid for it.

Just to be clear I didn't say he was shit. I said he should be able to hit the target. So a nerrr and 'grow up' back at ya. :roll:
I've gotta say AT that I'm with Mr Savages Legs on this one. Penalty taking should be routine for professionals... I fail to understand why anybody should miss... it is, after all, designed to be easy. It is biased in favour of the penalty taker. To miss one, well...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

StaffsTrotter
Reliable
Reliable

Post by StaffsTrotter » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:20 pm

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
thebish wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:

It was more the sudden appearance of folk throwing toys out of the pram. Silently lurking, just waiting for a setback. After the match it seems no one has much to say.
think its all a bit weird anyway, posting comments on the ups and downs throughout a game, particularly if you can't see it and reliant on something like a jack dearden perspective to provide your ammo.

think its restrained because the for and against dougie camps have gone over the where is he taking us debate ad infinitum and both sides seem entrenched. At the risk of sparking it off again (albeit I didn't see yesterdays game) the majority seem happy to accept dougies defensive / counterattack football for the sake of results and jump on anyone who dares voice doubts. I still think with the players at his disposal and some of the opposition, I'd prefer and expect us to try and dominate and dictate play more than we do, but perhaps I need educating. All I do know is having watched them for over 40 years, there are things about the current set up that has quashed my enthusiasm and I'm actually regretting my ST purchase - shitfan. :hang:

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:39 pm

I think matters had got to the stage where any decent result was more important than the style of play which achieved it. We all, in the end, want us to progress.

I don't want to be binning a manager every year. However, if we have to put up with DF's 'George Graham' type play week in, week out then I won't be happy with that. For now, if it gets some points, I suppose I should put up with it.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:45 pm

StaffsTrotter wrote: think its restrained because the for and against dougie camps have gone over the where is he taking us debate ad infinitum and both sides seem entrenched. At the risk of sparking it off again (albeit I didn't see yesterdays game) the majority seem happy to accept dougies defensive / counterattack football for the sake of results and jump on anyone who dares voice doubts. I still think with the players at his disposal and some of the opposition, I'd prefer and expect us to try and dominate and dictate play more than we do, but perhaps I need educating. All I do know is having watched them for over 40 years, there are things about the current set up that has quashed my enthusiasm and I'm actually regretting my ST purchase - shitfan. :hang:
Well I'm not. I'm still fickle.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:25 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Thing is, Dan, that knowingly false accusations are as bad as the crime that people are accused of doing. Think on before you condemn spuriously. It's not funny. And, seriously, people have died as the result of that sort of 'comedy'. [Not, that for one moment, I think either Moyes or Fergie will suffer as a result...but the principle still exists]
Good point, I very much see where your coming from and very much doubt that Fergie or Moyes are paedophiles. I think it's an example of fans getting to caught up in their hatred for a team/manager/player, but we are all guilty as football fans of doing so at one point or another.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:27 pm

Falsely accusing someone of murder is not as bad as murder. JSL.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:35 pm

Prufrock wrote:Falsely accusing someone of murder is not as bad as murder. JSL.
It is if they go and top themselves.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:30 pm

they should be pitied, Dan - along with those who find such a chant to be very funny...