Evans knows I'm miserable now - Leeds (H) 24/Oct/15

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

TKIZ!
Legend
Legend

Re: Evans knows I'm miserable now - Leeds (H) 24/Oct/15

Post by TKIZ! » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:08 pm

#BWFC team to face @LUFC: Amos, Derik, Prince, Wheater, Casado, Vela, Pratley, Danns, Davies, Feeney, Madine #BOLvLE
Pfffft.

TKIZ!
Legend
Legend

Post by TKIZ! » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:10 pm

#BWFC subs: Rachubka, Dervite, Clayton, Dobbie, Twardzik, Walker, Ameobi #BOLvLEE

No Heskey?
Pfffft.

Peter Thompson
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Peter Thompson » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:17 pm

Can someone please enlighten me on what the shape & formation are with that side....?

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:22 pm

Vela, Pratley, Danns will be...errr...no actually I can't...one up front.

It doesn't necessarily look too bad. Let's wait and see.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:22 pm

Peter Thompson wrote:Can someone please enlighten me on what the shape & formation are with that side....?

Put any player on either of the circles.
Last edited by DJBlu on Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:22 pm

Peter Thompson wrote:Can someone please enlighten me on what the shape & formation are with that side....?
Hard to say, PT. Could be 4-2-3-1:

Derik, Prince, Wheater, Casado
------Vela, Pratley--------
--Feeney, Davies, Danns--
-------Madine

(or with Pratley and Danns swapped, or Pratley and Davies swapped)

Or could be 4-4-2 with Feeney up top for his pace, as at the start of the season:

Derik, Prince, Wheater, Casado
Vela, Pratley, Davies, Danns
Feeney, Madine

(or could be a diamond 4-4-2 with Vela or Danns at the back, Pratley or Davies at the front point)

Or, considering it's got three centre-backs, could be 3-5-2:

-----Derik, Prince, Wheater-------
Vela, Pratley, Davies, Danns, Casado
--------Feeney, Madine--------

(or Davies nudged slightly further forward for more of a 3-4-1-2)
Last edited by Dave Sutton's barnet on Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

twilight
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by twilight » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:23 pm

TKIZ! wrote:#BWFC subs: Rachubka, Dervite, Clayton, Dobbie, Twardzik, Walker, Ameobi #BOLvLEE

No Heskey?
He's having a rest seeing as he played Tuesday

Il Pirate
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Il Pirate » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:43 pm

Just seen on sky dirty Leeds haven't kept a clean sheet in 10 games.

This has 0-0 all over it.

COYWM!!

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:54 pm

It is the year of Our Lord 2015 and Bolton are about to play their 13th game of the season. Hopes are high that the mighty Whites will crush the opposition attacking Castle Macron. From Plodder Lane Winter Hill is currently behind the clouds, but blue skies are approaching from the north east. It is an omen......I tell you. COME ON YOU WHITES :oyea: :oyea:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:59 pm

The whistle bows as the rousing battle song of the airwaves "Wayne Walker" resounds over Wintr Hill. In the background voices are chanting "Anthony Axford, Good for Wood"....and we're away.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:05 pm

4,000 barbarians in yellow announced as storming the north walls, and we start off with an offside. Micman say the formation is 4-1-3-2, whatever that means, and we are offside again. We go again and manage a few passes and Pratley gets a mention for a too-long cross. Good start, the man says. Throw us from a goalkick and Danns sets us off and gets another throw. Micmen getting a bit excited then the visitors have a go. Cautiously, we have set off er.....positively? Davies goes, Feeney, Madine, Deryk and......Prince and......they clear.

Dr Hotdog
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Dr Hotdog » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:07 pm

Official Twitter says it's a diamond midfield with Vela at the tail and Davies at the top. Feeney up front with Madine. No mention of which side Pratley and Danns are on.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:11 pm

They have a sally but Prince scoops it away for the first corner. And.....and....cleared, headed back and Feeney whacks it down the oter end. Madine........and......again..and Casado, Davies, Wheater, Prince and......Madine can't quite get it and they charge. Pratley getting the plaudits. Now, Danns, Pratley and.....and....Vela and.....Madine goes down .......Home crowd making a noise (Burnley beat Blackburn) Nice little chat amongst the mic man, now Madine seems okay? no, he isn't....Leeds don't give the ball back as Madine leaves the fray.......oh, no....Ameaobi getting stripped.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:13 pm

Dr Hotdog wrote:Official Twitter says it's a diamond midfield with Vela at the tail and Davies at the top. Feeney up front with Madine. No mention of which side Pratley and Danns are on.
They'd better be on our side... Or else.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:15 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Dr Hotdog wrote:Official Twitter says it's a diamond midfield with Vela at the tail and Davies at the top. Feeney up front with Madine. No mention of which side Pratley and Danns are on.
They'd better be on our side... Or else.
:lol:

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:16 pm

Our new striker enters the lists and...and....we get a throw and....Casado gets us a corner. And.....a short one and......Ohhhh Pratley can't get it on target says mic man. Still claiming we've started well. A goal sir, a goal is what we need. Deryk, Davies and Feeney do well before Danns gives it away. A break from them is cleared and Mark Davies gets lucky with a foul call. Now, a goal kick for us, says the liner, ref says corner and......Cooper's header hits the post......Goal kick....lucky....

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:20 pm

Throw now, Deryk and....a bit of a wake up call there that will encourage them Throw them and....some gab from mic man and....and....they get a few touches and our new striker gives away a handball and......oooohhhhh, DAVIES, FEENEY BLOCKED AND...we miss a glorious opportunity, although not from bad play. Ameobi headed it down well there, says the man. Deryk gives away a free kick and we need to convert something other than barbarians.....We go and......ohhhhhhh Feeney just misses a post with a good effort. Ameobi having an impact alread?

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:25 pm

Throw them and we need to get a goal......as they get a corner. And....and.....a deflected shot goes wide for another. And... Deryk clears. Throw them. Good game, good game syeth mic man in his best Bruce Forsythe voice. And now......some positive comments,.....but no goals.....our throw near the box and......and.....Anthony Axford passes to Casado and....foul throw?
And....they come visiting but are offside. Free kick us....

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:31 pm

Sylvester whacks it long and Dallas gets one in the chops. They come again and another offside from them. Prince takes the kick and.....they clear and...they come again. Byrom..? gets robbed by Pratley and now they have a throw. Pratley. Davies and...they clear and....and....Wheater gives one of theirs a gentle tap. Free kick and.....Now us, now them. Now us again and we are offside via Feeney. All back and forth right now and we intercept and Casado goes. Feeney and....Sylvester make a bit of a rash approach and we get a corner. And......1-0 to Ameobeeee

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:32 pm

Bad corner, tooka deflection and Ameobi did what Ameobi deas and we are in the lead.... :oyea: :oyea: :oyea: