Chim-Chim-Che-Roo ...We Hate The Bastards In Claret And Blue

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Chim-Chim-Che-Roo ...We Hate The Bastards In Claret And

Post by boltonboris » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:22 pm

twilight wrote:Regards Spearing, yes he had a chance to pass it out on the wing, or a back pass, he did neither, poor decision making from him
He lost it 60 yards out with 5 outfield players behind him.. He wasn't at fault for the goal..

It was a straight pass, with our line a bit too high (for once) and their striker was just quicker & stronger with a great finish to boot
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:27 pm

boltonboris wrote:
twilight wrote:Regards Spearing, yes he had a chance to pass it out on the wing, or a back pass, he did neither, poor decision making from him
He lost it 60 yards out with 5 outfield players behind him.. He wasn't at fault for the goal..

It was a straight pass, with our line a bit too high (for once) and their striker was just quicker & stronger with a great finish to boot
That's all very well, but who's fault was it?

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:35 pm

Armchair Wanderer wrote:
Norpig wrote:I think we would have won this game if the Manager had brought on some pace when taking Heskey and Clough to keep the pressure on Burnley who looked nervous and were not playing well.
Woolery? Heskey and Clough looks like a decent partnership on paper... Madine and Dobbie doesn't have the same ring about it.
I disagree.. Clough needs space to play in, he won't get that space when the defence can confidently play 5/10 yards higher up the pitch with no fear of somebody getting in behind.

Heskey is a stump and Clough is wasted up with him
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:38 pm

Enoch wrote:
boltonboris wrote:

The migrants silly.

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:47 pm

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Enoch wrote:
boltonboris wrote:

The migrants silly.
Christ on a bike!

I'd forgotten all about them.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:50 pm

Enoch wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Enoch wrote:
boltonboris wrote:

The migrants silly.
Christ on a bike!

I'd forgotten all about them.
Have you blocked Hoboh or summat? :shock: