Bolton Central

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

finlayson
Hopeful
Hopeful

Re: Bolton Central

Post by finlayson » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:30 pm

boltonboris wrote: They used to have a stand in the Market Place where you could buy tickets.. didn't last long.. Probably a lack of interest
They still have a counter in JD Sports, they sell merchandise and home match tickets.

Well they did until very recently.

Riviman
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Riviman » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:32 am

Did anyone have to use Bolton Central last Saturday for the Liverpool game? It looked surprisingly efficient when I passed it before the match!!
I feel reborn !!!! No more confussion

Lofthouse Lower
Legend
Legend

Post by Lofthouse Lower » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:46 am

Riviman wrote:Did anyone have to use Bolton Central last Saturday for the Liverpool game? It looked surprisingly efficient when I passed it before the match!!
From 3pm there were people snaking out past the entrance to the shop - didn't seem that efficient!

Riviman
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Riviman » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:21 am

East Lower wrote:
Riviman wrote:Did anyone have to use Bolton Central last Saturday for the Liverpool game? It looked surprisingly efficient when I passed it before the match!!
From 3pm there were people snaking out past the entrance to the shop - didn't seem that efficient!
It was over an hour before kick off when I went past.

Lofthouse Lower
Legend
Legend

Post by Lofthouse Lower » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:34 pm

Riviman wrote:
East Lower wrote:
It was over an hour before kick off when I went past.
Not to mention trying to get my winnings from the Stoke game! Was sent to the Promotions Office at the front, who then sent me to the Central bit at the back, who then asked me to go back to the Promotions Office! Bloody joke.

Riviman
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Riviman » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:12 pm

Not to mention trying to get my winnings from the Stoke game! Was sent to the Promotions Office at the front, who then sent me to the Central bit at the back, who then asked me to go back to the Promotions Office! Bloody joke.[/quote]

No change there then at the Wanderers !!!