Johan Elmander Song

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Re: Johan Elmander Song

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:32 pm

No disrespect meant whatsoever, but a Bolton song composed by an Arsenal fan? It's a bit like "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner sung" by the Houghton Weavers. .
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:36 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Johan_Elmander wrote:Its good isnt it, just come on to share a song idea, its was a bit of fun thats all, and everyone cries their eyes out!

If my original post sounds like a put down it isnt meant too, cant you not see Bolton play much better football now than they have in previous seasons? and are seeing the benfit from their league position?

Did you prefer the boot it to Davies stuff i saw from you every time you came to Arsenal or i went up to your place?

as for the song lyrics...ive literally just changed the words 'i'll be your commander' to 'im Johan Elmander' because it fit perfectly, was just done as a bit of a laugh....if you dont like it, just ignore it and carry on with your life, rather than crying and having a go! :?
If you come onto to another board announce yourself as a fan of a rival club and then proceed to post a silly song idea then I think you've got off pretty lightly with a bit of harmless banter.

If you don't like it there is a Bolton site that will be much easier on you and will definitely welcome song suggestions and the like. Especially if you video yourself singing it. They have been known to even give out cash for the best ideas.Try it...

http://www.wanderersways.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It's true. I got £35.62 for my online rendition of ''Walking in McGinley Wonderland''

Don't forget to include your account details and NI number.

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:39 pm

and dont forget to take your beer degree with you as well

Johan_Elmander
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Johan_Elmander » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:45 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Johan_Elmander wrote:Its good isnt it, just come on to share a song idea, its was a bit of fun thats all, and everyone cries their eyes out!

If my original post sounds like a put down it isnt meant too, cant you not see Bolton play much better football now than they have in previous seasons? and are seeing the benfit from their league position?

Did you prefer the boot it to Davies stuff i saw from you every time you came to Arsenal or i went up to your place?

as for the song lyrics...ive literally just changed the words 'i'll be your commander' to 'im Johan Elmander' because it fit perfectly, was just done as a bit of a laugh....if you dont like it, just ignore it and carry on with your life, rather than crying and having a go! :?
If you come onto to another board announce yourself as a fan of a rival club and then proceed to post a silly song idea then I think you've got off pretty lightly with a bit of harmless banter.

If you don't like it there is a Bolton site that will be much easier on you and will definitely welcome song suggestions and the like. Especially if you video yourself singing it. They have been known to even give out cash for the best ideas.

Try it...

Hardly a rival club are you?

Johan_Elmander
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Johan_Elmander » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:46 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:No disrespect meant whatsoever, but a Bolton song composed by an Arsenal fan? It's a bit like "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner sung" by the Houghton Weavers. .
Bloody hell, i thought of a silly song just by chance, it was a Bolton song, so i found a Bolton board, does that not make sense?

Johan_Elmander
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Johan_Elmander » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:49 pm

Raven wrote:Oh I'd much rather go to Arsenal and watch their defenders tap it to each other for hours then hoof it up front just once for someone to run on to...then again thats a long pass isn't it ;)

Used to really really like Arsenal but Wenger changed that with his blinkered glasses on, stupid anal comments and the fans are now as bad (most of them from what you hear on radio etc) with their stupid views.

Eddie Kelly, George Armstrong, Willy Young etc must shake their heads watching your lot of pampered babies keep falling over and whinging :)

Oh and we have had more players put out for long term injuries by Arsenal, listing to the whineing french tosser you would think its the other way round!

Rant over, Wenger and some of your funs just ruined a club I used to like.
Have you ever watched Arsenal? based on the fact you think we bang long balls forward id say you havent...

The football Arsenal play is only bettered by Barcelona, Wengers style is excellent, play football and put the emphasis on attack

Ive been going to Arsenal for nearly 20 years now mate so ive seen my fair share of different styles. Even though we havent won anything for a few seasons, the football we play now is among the best ive seen played at Arsenal

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:50 pm

Johan_Elmander wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:

If you don't like it there is a Bolton site that will be much easier on you and will definitely welcome song suggestions and the like. Especially if you video yourself singing it. They have been known to even give out cash for the best ideas.

Try it...

Do we compete in the same league as you?

Do we currently play you competitively twice a season at least?

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:51 pm

Here we go, the tosspot is showing his true colours, now jog on d*ckh*ad.

Johan_Elmander
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Johan_Elmander » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:56 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Johan_Elmander wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:

Try it...

you do those yes, but you dont rival us to anything what so ever

Johan_Elmander
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Johan_Elmander » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:58 pm

jaffka wrote:Here we go, the tosspot is showing his true colours, now jog on d*ckh*ad.
didnt really want to, i actually wanted to praise Bolton this year, ive been saying all season how they have improved massively, still havent slagged you off in anyway, i did say Bolton werent Arsenals rivals, which is true in a way!

All im doing is sticking up for Arsenal, some of you lot started having a needless go at Arsenal, so im having my say

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:59 pm

Johan_Elmander wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Johan_Elmander wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:

Try it...

You admitted to the two things we most definitely "rival" you for every season.

They'll like you more on wanderersways though.

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:02 pm

Johan_Elmander wrote:
jaffka wrote:Here we go, the tosspot is showing his true colours, now jog on d*ckh*ad.
didnt really want to, i actually wanted to praise Bolton this year, ive been saying all season how they have improved massively, still havent slagged you off in anyway, i did say Bolton werent Arsenals rivals, which is true in a way!

All im doing is sticking up for Arsenal, some of you lot started having a needless go at Arsenal, so im having my say
Have a look at this, you will feel at home:
http://www.the-wanderer.co.uk/boards/vi ... 21&t=19625" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:10 pm

Johan_Elmander wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Johan_Elmander wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:

Try it...

We've won as many domestic trophies as you these last 5 years.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:34 pm

Johan_Elmander wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Johan_Elmander wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:

Try it...

Ey! Be fair, we had a tough draw against Coyley's old club. They were well up for it, we had an off day.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:38 pm

Johan_Elmander wrote:
Raven wrote:Oh I'd much rather go to Arsenal and watch their defenders tap it to each other for hours then hoof it up front just once for someone to run on to...then again thats a long pass isn't it ;)

Used to really really like Arsenal but Wenger changed that with his blinkered glasses on, stupid anal comments and the fans are now as bad (most of them from what you hear on radio etc) with their stupid views.

Eddie Kelly, George Armstrong, Willy Young etc must shake their heads watching your lot of pampered babies keep falling over and whinging :)

Oh and we have had more players put out for long term injuries by Arsenal, listing to the whineing french tosser you would think its the other way round!

Rant over, Wenger and some of your funs just ruined a club I used to like.
Have you ever watched Arsenal? based on the fact you think we bang long balls forward id say you havent...

The football Arsenal play is only bettered by Barcelona, Wengers style is excellent, play football and put the emphasis on attack

Ive been going to Arsenal for nearly 20 years now mate so ive seen my fair share of different styles. Even though we havent won anything for a few seasons, the football we play now is among the best ive seen played at Arsenal

Ahhh, that's where we've been going wrong. So that £20million double bid for Rafael Nadal and Phil Taylor is a mistake?

Play fecking football dear me. 'The football we play now is among the best I've seen'. 'The football Arsenal play is only bettered by Barcelona'. Shit a brick. Do you lot actually know what the point of football is? Do they not bother with that 'score more goals than the opposition to win' business at the south end of the Seven Sisters Road? Barcelona win shit darling.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:43 pm

As for the song. Meh, s'allright, quite a good idea but would never actually catch on. As pointed out it's a bit complex for our lot, and I can't really see how you can write a drum part to it.

If you are going on to other boards to share your epiphanies, my advice is try to be less condescending with it. 'You guys doing well, playing nice football' (hang on, we might have found a SECOND all right Arsenal fan) 'unlike all that kick and ru...' (nah, he's a dick).

Johan_Elmander
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Johan_Elmander » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:50 pm

Prufrock wrote:As for the song. Meh, s'allright, quite a good idea but would never actually catch on. As pointed out it's a bit complex for our lot, and I can't really see how you can write a drum part to it.

If you are going on to other boards to share your epiphanies, my advice is try to be less condescending with it. 'You guys doing well, playing nice football' (hang on, we might have found a SECOND all right Arsenal fan) 'unlike all that kick and ru...' (nah, he's a dick).
The point i was making was purely that Bolton are much better now than they were in previous seasons in my opinion, thats all

as for the song, it was only done as a bit of a laugh, wasnt expecting to hear it ringing around the stadium next time we play you lot

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:02 pm

Johan_Elmander wrote:
Prufrock wrote:As for the song. Meh, s'allright, quite a good idea but would never actually catch on. As pointed out it's a bit complex for our lot, and I can't really see how you can write a drum part to it.

The point i was making was purely that Bolton are much better now than they were in previous seasons in my opinion, thats all

as for the song, it was only done as a bit of a laugh, wasnt expecting to hear it ringing around the stadium next time we play you lot
No it wasn't. The point you were making was that Bolton are much better now than they were in previous seasons. And, that we were shit in previous seasons, on account of some weird artistic merit style system, despite handing your soft arsed tippy tappy arses back to yourselves on a consistent basis. Fairly simply, if you'd stopped after 'doing well' and not gone down the high and mighty 'kick and rush' avenue, you would have got a much more favourable welcome. Apart from saying how that's a shit song I mean :D.

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:04 pm

Johan_Elmander wrote:

You won't be disappointed then. Also, your opinion of our football in previous seasons is as ill-informed as the southern-biased press you read.

Do you think our 4 consecutive top 8 finishes in the mid noughties was a fluke? With Djorkaeff and Okocha and Hierro playing for us do you think the football was boring?

Stick to making your opinions to your know-nothing friends, pal.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:14 pm

thanks for the suggestion... it is noted... we appreciate your interest..

now - go hone your song-selecting talents with the arsenal fans - it's a very long time since "walking in a bergkampf wonderland" was relevant..

the only song I'be heard sung at the emirates when i've been is "who are you?" - and only then when you are 2 goals up...