Allan Duckworth Gone

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Re: Allan Duckworth Gone

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:57 pm

he is a member of the board(not the only person on the board) and he is not brainless he is quite clever. PG on the other hand is not the sharpest knife in the box
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:03 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:he is a member of the board(not the only person on the board) and he is not brainless he is quite clever. PG on the other hand is not the sharpest knife in the box

Stop being a dick.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:12 pm

calm down
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Wandering Willy
Icon
Icon

Post by Wandering Willy » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:14 pm

And the mask slips.
They're dirty, they're filthy, they're never gonna last.
Poor man last, rich man first.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:14 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:he is a member of the board(not the only person on the board) and he is not brainless he is quite clever. PG on the other hand is not the sharpest knife in the box
how many people are on this board?

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:20 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:calm down

I'm quite calm.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:43 pm

The present membership of the Board is set out on page 1.
The interests of the directors in the issued share capital of the
Company are set out in note 8 to the financial statements.
None of the directors had an interest in any contracts with the
Company or its subsidiary undertakings during the year except
as disclosed in note 31.
The balance of directors’ loans at 30 June 2011 is £67,000
(2010: £200,000).
Mr A Duckworth will retire by rotation at the next Annual
General Meeting and, being eligible, offer himself for
re‑election.

From the accounts of Burnden Leisure

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:10 pm

Eddie isn't on the board I don't think. Not allowed given his residence for tax purposes.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

TKIZ!
Legend
Legend

Post by TKIZ! » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:26 pm

Will Duckworth be taking up a new post at the Rovers Return?
Pfffft.

H. Pedersen
Passionate
Passionate

Post by H. Pedersen » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:01 pm

Relentless09 wrote:
Athers wrote:Improve young players and flog them.
That's a sad thing, it means eventually we are always going to sell our best players and have difficulty the following season
Is this news?

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:02 pm

Have a word with ya self
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:08 pm

Directors
A Duckworth P A Gartside P M Mulligan W B Warburton
Secretary
P M Mulligan
Registered Office
Reebok Stadium, Burnden Way, Lostock, Bolton BL6 6JW
Bankers Barclays Bank plc, The Wellsprings Branch, Victoria Square, Bolton BL1 1BY
Auditor
Deloitte LLP Chartered Accountants and Statutory Auditor Manchester
Registrars
Neville Registrars, Neville House, 18 Laurel Lane, Halesowen, West Midlands B63 3DA

Philip A Gartside
Chairman
Aged 59. He is a qualified accountant who has worked in the manufacturing industry throughout his career and is a non-Executive Director of Titan Europe plc and Chairman of Grand Central Holdings. He also holds a number of senior positions
in football administration: he is an Executive Board Member of the Football Association, is Vice-Chairman of Wembley National Stadium Limited and a Member of the UEFA Youth and Amateur Football Committee. He became a director of Bolton Wanderers in April 1989 and Chairman on 12 October 1999. He joined the Board of Burnden Leisure plc in April 1997 and became Chairman on 23 February 2000.

Allan Duckworth
Chief Executive
Aged 58. He joined Burnden Leisure plc on 1 June 1998 and was appointed Chief Executive on 27 October 1999. He is a Chartered Management Accountant and was previously Finance Director with Umbro Europe Limited.

Paula M Mulligan
Finance Director
Aged 43. A Chartered Management Accountant who joined Burnden Leisure plc in 2002. She was appointed Finance Director in 2006 and joined the Board of Bolton Wanderers in the same year. She joined the Burnden Leisure plc Board in February 2010.

W Brett Warburton
Independent Non-Executive Director
Aged 56. He is Executive Director of Warburtons Limited, a substantial and long established family owned wholesale bakery business based in Bolton. Having obtained a Harvard MBA (1985), he became a director of Bolton Wanderers in January 1989 and joined the Board of Burnden Leisure plc in April 1997. He is also Chairman of the Lancashire Football Association and was appointed as their representative on the Football Association Council in 2006. Brett is also Chairman of Campden BRI, the Food and Drink Research Association.

Now not going to put to fine a point on it but BWFCI trusts these people know what they are doing yet where is all the evidence that this bunch know feck all more than your average supporter/fan who watches loads of football?? Are these the people Gartsides famous know football remarks were about when they employed the ginger tosspot?
Anyway I hope this clears up your problem Dan

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:10 pm

thebish wrote:
not sure you tell me

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:11 pm

plymouth wanderer wrote:

Have a word with ya self
what should i say

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:11 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
thebish wrote:
not sure you tell me

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:49 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
thebish wrote:
not sure you tell me

I've no idea - but you seemed to be claiming that very few of them have a brain - which kind of suggests you know summat about who's on the board - no?

TKIZ!
Legend
Legend

Post by TKIZ! » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:03 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Directors
Secretary
P M Mulligan
Registered Office
Bankers Barclays Bank plc, The Wellsprings Branch, Victoria Square, Bolton BL1 1BY
Auditor
Registrars
Neville Registrars, Neville House, 18 Laurel Lane, Halesowen, West Midlands B63 3DA

Philip A Gartside
Chairman
Aged 59. He is a qualified accountant who has worked in the manufacturing industry throughout his career and is a non-Executive Director of Titan Europe plc and Chairman of Grand Central Holdings. He also holds a number of senior positions
in football administration: he is an Executive Board Member of the Football Association, is Vice-Chairman of Wembley National Stadium Limited and a Member of the UEFA Youth and Amateur Football Committee. He became a director of Bolton Wanderers in April 1989 and Chairman on 12 October 1999. He joined the Board of Burnden Leisure plc in April 1997 and became Chairman on 23 February 2000.

Allan Duckworth
Chief Executive
Aged 58. He joined Burnden Leisure plc on 1 June 1998 and was appointed Chief Executive on 27 October 1999. He is a Chartered Management Accountant and was previously Finance Director with Umbro Europe Limited.

Paula M Mulligan
Finance Director
Aged 43. A Chartered Management Accountant who joined Burnden Leisure plc in 2002. She was appointed Finance Director in 2006 and joined the Board of Bolton Wanderers in the same year. She joined the Burnden Leisure plc Board in February 2010.

W Brett Warburton
Aged 56. He is Executive Director of Warburtons Limited, a substantial and long established family owned wholesale bakery business based in Bolton. Having obtained a Harvard MBA (1985), he became a director of Bolton Wanderers in January 1989 and joined the Board of Burnden Leisure plc in April 1997. He is also Chairman of the Lancashire Football Association and was appointed as their representative on the Football Association Council in 2006. Brett is also Chairman of Campden BRI, the Food and Drink Research Association.

Now not going to put to fine a point on it but BWFCI trusts these people know what they are doing yet where is all the evidence that this bunch know feck all more than your average supporter/fan who watches loads of football?? Are these the people Gartsides famous know football remarks were about when they employed the ginger tosspot?
Just thought I would post this again for you, Dan. In case you missed Hoboh post the first time? :wink:
Pfffft.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:19 pm

thebish wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:
thebish wrote:
not sure you tell me

I've no idea - but you seemed to be claiming that very few of them have a brain - which kind of suggests you know summat about who's on the board - no?
i am on about THE FOOTBALL CLUBS BOARD NOT THIS FORUM

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:20 pm

TKIZ! wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
Directors
Secretary
P M Mulligan
Registered Office
Auditor
Registrars

Philip A Gartside
Chairman

Allan Duckworth
Chief Executive

Paula M Mulligan
Finance Director

W Brett Warburton

Just thought I would post this again for you, Dan. In case you missed Hoboh post the first time? :wink:
THANK YOU tkiz

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:28 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote: THANK YOU tkiz
so - which ones haven't got brains?