BWFC Supporters group Meeting

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Re: BWFC Supporters group Meeting

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:07 pm

LeverEnd wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Megaphones? Good god.
Indeed. We've just managed to get rid of those fecking drums and then some bog-otter comes up with this. :doh:
:shock: What, in the name of all crins that have ever been blitherred, is a bog-otter?
A bog-otter, Spotty, is an over-sized deposit into the toilet bowl of such girth and length that, without assistance, it cannot make its way around the u-bend and lies like an otter in the bog. :)
:lol:
^ ditto.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:51 pm

officer_dibble wrote:Wandererswandererswanderers
Wanderers

Eyes right anyone?

Some other interesting stuff on there though. Not much on the new direction we are heading in though.
What about your mums your dad.....
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:55 pm

boltonboris wrote:My personal favourite was a segregated area for the fans who go to every away match so they can all get together and measure each others cocks.
The problem is tat last seasons trips to Barnsley and Burnley showed will lead to a large group of scummers being visible to the fans of visiting teams giving a bad impression of our club. Mind you at times playing "spot the non skin head/stone island wearer" can be fun, I ended up being surrounded by 15 of them at Barnsley.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.