BW Supporters Trust

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Re: BW Supporters Trust

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:18 pm

I really don't understand their positioning themselves as being somehow deserving of proprietary treatment. I'm 100% with PT on this. If you want answers then raise your questions at the Q and A session, you bunch of self-serving tossers. I have a question for the supporters trust. Where's the money gone?
May the bridges I burn light your way

TKIZ!
Legend
Legend

Post by TKIZ! » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:35 pm

Sounding like the ST haven't got the first idea about anything
Pfffft.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:57 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
officer_dibble wrote:Whilst I agree to a certain extent I am looking forward to the accounts issue finally being resolved, hopefully soon!
With you on this, Dibs. Despite the above two posts, we have less idea now, than 12 months ago, whether we have a pot to pi$$ in or not.
And the accounts won't reveal anything either will they? There will be a statement covering the financial outlook for the next 12 months. But that is it.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:10 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
officer_dibble wrote:Whilst I agree to a certain extent I am looking forward to the accounts issue finally being resolved, hopefully soon!
With you on this, Dibs. Despite the above two posts, we have less idea now, than 12 months ago, whether we have a pot to pi$$ in or not.
And the accounts won't reveal anything either will they? There will be a statement covering the financial outlook for the next 12 months. But that is it.
Let's just ignore them then. :roll:

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:25 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
Let's just ignore them then. :roll:
No. I'm just saying we won't learn a lot apart from how appalling the last financial year under the previous owner was. The previous regime didn't even know how much was in the bank and what was outstanding, by the way, which is partly why the accounts have taken. There was debt not declared that they didn't even know about, it was a total shambles.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:38 pm

We'd learn that some bugger had got enough information to actually give a Statement of Accounts. Which'd be a step forwards...Given we haven't produced any for 2 1/2 years. That's not a poke at the new boys.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:14 am

http://www.theoffshoregame.net/bolton-w ... -accounts/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:56 pm

I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.

In the meantime I'm enjoying what Phil Parkinson and the team are achieving. Just for one month it would be nice to enjoy our success without people trying to piss on it.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:18 pm

Yes = I'm not sure this is "new" news or just a continuation of old news..

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:04 pm

Nothing new here from what I can tell. They are just trying to paint Ken Anderson in a bad light. I get there is concern, but surely given actions so far the new owners have earned a very small degree of trust.

He good if they got the accounts filed though. I do begin to wonder what is in them that could possibly have caused this sort of delay. Legal wrangling over what can be said re old regime possibly?

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:22 pm

Another possibility is something went on with money input, that would've incurred an FFP penalty...They did say during take-over (or very shortly after) that the Accounts were pretty much ready...

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:16 pm

Worthy4England wrote:Another possibility is something went on with money input, that would've incurred an FFP penalty...They did say during take-over (or very shortly after) that the Accounts were pretty much ready...
They said for ages, nearly....could be FFP related. They were discussing the accounts with the league. However, I'm not sure why that delays them being submitted. I mean accounts are factual, if we are in breach of something further, there isn't exactly any hiding it.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:21 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:Another possibility is something went on with money input, that would've incurred an FFP penalty...They did say during take-over (or very shortly after) that the Accounts were pretty much ready...
They said for ages, nearly....could be FFP related. They were discussing the accounts with the league. However, I'm not sure why that delays them being submitted. I mean accounts are factual, if we are in breach of something further, there isn't exactly any hiding it.
http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/14 ... the_month/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Knew I'd seen it somewhere - June, Anderson said Accounts were "waiting to be signed off"...

Beefheart
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Beefheart » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:32 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/14 ... the_month/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Knew I'd seen it somewhere - June, Anderson said Accounts were "waiting to be signed off"...
By who being the question. My guess being that with it being a messy year, change of ownership, near liquidation etc ken's probably wanting a clean audit opinion and the auditors are probably reticent to give one without some additional assurances around funding to ensure the club is a going concern. Late filing can just mean the accounts are shit or disorganised though.

dave the minion
Reliable
Reliable

Post by dave the minion » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:52 am

"Going concern" is usually only an issue for 12 months after the balance sheet date (ie the company will survive for a year or not). Given that actual time has superceded a forecasted 12 months past the balance sheet date (end of year), then there can be no going concern, er, concern can there?

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:25 am

I think I read somewhere that they were going to (or had) changed Auditors too. We don't seem to have filed a Confirmation Statement (but only a few days past due at the minute. but should show us the aplit of shareholdings) and I suspect our Annual Return is also lagging....

nelson66
Promising
Promising

Post by nelson66 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:39 am

We might just need our Supporters Trust after all if everything goes wrong ...

Well done to all involved
The Whites Are Going Up 2021 :pissed: :grin:

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:15 am

Iles has his say in a BN comment piece.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:35 am

needs looking at
Last edited by Hoboh on Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:06 pm

nelson66 wrote:We might just need our Supporters Trust after all if everything goes wrong ...

Well done to all involved
What are the supporters trust going to do? Clubs dead if we ever need to rely on them for anything.