Lennon is just what Bolton needed

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

jonnycooper
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: Lennon is just what Bolton needed

Post by jonnycooper » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:34 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:
jonnycooper wrote:Without their Thai financial backing,I wouldn't rate Leicester a bigger club than us!! Roundabout the same as us I would have thought...
Unfortunately financial backing is the criteria for being a "big" club now, J.C. Main difference is having something to spend against the bring and buy sale swap-shop outfit we've become
Fulham's owner is worth three times more than Liverpool's, who's worth the same as Leicester's. Fulham must be like........... Barcefuckinglona then. :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :pray:

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:44 pm

jonnycooper wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:
jonnycooper wrote:Without their Thai financial backing,I wouldn't rate Leicester a bigger club than us!! Roundabout the same as us I would have thought...
Unfortunately financial backing is the criteria for being a "big" club now, J.C. Main difference is having something to spend against the bring and buy sale swap-shop outfit we've become
Fulham's owner is worth three times more than Liverpool's, who's worth the same as Leicester's. Fulham must be like........... Barcefuckinglona then. :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :pray:
Well, he talks some absolute 4uckwittery, does Tango. Convinced that he's manning the man-o-the-people pump! Just pat him on the head and move on.
May the bridges I burn light your way

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:47 am

Little Green Man wrote:
Prufrock wrote:Guus Hiddink, Louis van Gaal and Dick Advocaat in the Prem?
And Schteve.
:lol:

Devon White
Promising
Promising

Post by Devon White » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:32 pm

thebish wrote:oh aye - I know why Lennon would be tempted - who wouldn't? It wouldn't stop me being a bit pissed off about it, though! :D

plus - his family might be at risk! who knows? 8)
You would be pissed?? !! I have been in deepest darkest Yorkshire for 2 days and came back to an Exeter city fan telling me lennon is second favourite to get the Leicester job,
he's not a quarter way through this job, yes I am pissed ! amen to that bish

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:09 pm

Devon White wrote:
thebish wrote:oh aye - I know why Lennon would be tempted - who wouldn't? It wouldn't stop me being a bit pissed off about it, though! :D

You would be pissed?? !! I have been in deepest darkest Yorkshire for 2 days and came back to an Exeter city fan telling me lennon is second favourite to get the Leicester job,
Be glad you were out of earshot yesterday, when he was the roaring favourite.

Devon White
Promising
Promising

Post by Devon White » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:14 pm

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:
Devon White wrote:

Be glad you were out of earshot yesterday, when he was the roaring favourite.
I also missed... eidur gone, mills to forest with the unspeakable mk2, I cant go back ever again to the fields of n Yorkshire. :o