I'd Rother be enamoured of our Neil... Rotherham (H) 6/2/16

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Re: I'd Rother be enamoured of our Neil... Rotherham (H) 6/2

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:14 pm

Lord Kangana wrote:I'll allow him the benefit of the doubt for now then. 5 o'clock on saturday will be a completely different matter!
Or, as Terry Pratchet said:
'Always remember that the crowd that applauds your coronation is the same crowd that will applaud your beheading. People like a show.' :wink:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:37 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
CrazyHorse wrote:I think that Bolton'll win this game 2-1, albeit by going 1-0 down in the first ten minutes. Again.
coyw.
Now I'm worried...was expecting "Smash 'em 2-0". I now have many hours fraught with worry.
Ditto.

ffs Hoss. Domed. Totally domed. Coz "we'll smash 'em" has served us so well.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

jonnycooper
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by jonnycooper » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:42 pm

bobo the clown wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
CrazyHorse wrote:I think that Bolton'll win this game 2-1, albeit by going 1-0 down in the first ten minutes. Again.
coyw.
Now I'm worried...was expecting "Smash 'em 2-0". I now have many hours fraught with worry.
Ditto.

ffs Hoss. Domed. Totally domed. Coz "we'll smash 'em" has served us so well.

So what you're saying is? We,re doubly curved! :D :D

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:06 pm

Heskey and Pratley start

#BWFC team to face @OfficialRUFC: Amos, Vela, Dervite, Holding, Moxey, Spearing, Davies, Pratley, Feeney, Wellington, Heskey #BOLvROT
#BWFC subs: Rachubka, Derik, Trotter, Danns, Dobbie, Twardzik, Woolery #BOLvROT

NiceHotCuppaTea
Promising
Promising

Post by NiceHotCuppaTea » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:11 pm

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:14 pm

Kick in't teeth for young Kaine. F*cking Heskey.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:21 pm

Heskey. I'll say no more. :hang:
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:44 pm

Think they might have put Heskey on to rough up the central defence a bit. Half a game, or maybe half-an-hour, then send Wollery on to dazzle and bag a couple.. Anyway,, COME ON YOU WHITES... :oyea: :oyea: :oyea:

jonnycooper
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by jonnycooper » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:50 pm

I,d rather we started Dobbie than Heskey! Heskey should be a sub at best,and maybe come on for 15 mins at end of game! I predict a fail! We shall see..

BWFC 3-1 Rodders!

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:00 pm

The Macron apparently not filled with sunshine right now, that's a surprise. Never mind, on with it and be glad they never had to play on Hulton Lane. We're good for wood from Axfords and ready to roll. Ivanhoe or Hercules to lead the charge (no, not Hercules Steptoe) so, visors down and at em.....We're away...

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:02 pm

Matt Derbyshire on their bench. Thought he went out with Tutankamun. Bit of possession aand an early corner for us. Feeney and....and....its a goal..SPEARINGG.....

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:02 pm

Superb.
Businesswoman of the year.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:04 pm

Ball back to Spearing, Davies knocked it into the box, and the lad banged it home. Nice one.. :oyea:

jonnycooper
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by jonnycooper » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:09 pm

Yaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! :pray: :pray: :oyea: :oyea: :oyea: :oyea: :oyea: :goal:

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:11 pm

Moxey and Pratley almsot get caught out but we get a free kick. Holding nips in and sets us off again, Moxey, Holding, Davies, Moxey and Davis doing the one two stuff but lose out. No bother, a goal kick to us. Silva sounding up for it. Amos wallops and Heskey tries to feed it but they clear. Another Heskey header but cleared again. Mic men have a chat about all our yesterdays before the Roths get a throw. More chat, then we get a deep free kick for a foul on Silva. And....Moxey..and cleared but Spearting does well again. Silva's final ball gets a 4-10. And now, Danny Ward getting mentions but Dervite sees it out for a goal kick. Holding getting praise and in a minute we'll get to the game. They have a visit but Davies gets it and feeds Silva. Pratley looses out and they try an attack. Bit of possession and it ends with Amos.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:20 pm

Ward tries a soft shot and Amos says thanks. They get the ball but we get a throw. Holding and Moxey start us off but we lose out. They sally forth but Vela heads clear before Moxey got caught out and it almost cost us. A shot and not too wide apparently. They show a bit of skill and come again. Ward loses out to Moxey but Heskey can't do much with a header. Visitors having a bit of a snarl but we clear. Dervite heads and they reclaim it. Scrambles in out stockade and mic man isn't too impressed. Smallwood has a speculative effort before they get a mid-way free kick. Bit of conflab about whose throw...and now Dervited wins us a free kick. Some possession but we're apparently not passing too well. Heskey wins a bit of a half and half free kick and....and.....now they break and Dervite getting some ire. Heskey does well and feeds Silva. Silva (spends more time on the floor than a mop) says micman, gets a nother free kick. And....Dervite knocks it over the bar.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:29 pm

They lose out and we get a throw. Vela, Dervite passes to fresh air and then the visitors give a foul away. Now a throw us and, Spearing, Holding, Spearing slips but Dervite stops it and the Roths get a free kick. It's raining....and it's grim and....and...Their free kick allowed Ward to get an effort just wide. All ping and pong but we sally forth and.....Silva races backwards as they break. Moxey getting the bad words. They come visiting and have some possession around our drawbridge. Passing pretty bad says mic man and we're not getting men forward. Mark Davies gets a howl or two now before they have a sally and win a deep throw. And...not our best display of the season so far then? Spearing...send it out for a throw and some hoofing on display. Another goal now would be very useful and Richardson sends an airmail out for our goal kick.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:30 pm

And Bolton are off the bottom of the table....
Businesswoman of the year.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:34 pm

Spearing again then Feeney..Davies.....oooohhhhh glances a header just wide with 30 mins gone. Goal kick them, Moxey heads out for a throw. Silva, Spearing and....Davies knocks it out for a throw. Vela loses out, Dervite makes a poor clearance. Moxey now, Silva, Davies, Spearing...Vela....Feeney and....offside.
Now then, Lennon "giving somebody the verbals" says our man. And....Holding, Moxey, Davies and ...Dervite and....Vela, Feeney and Heskeyyyyyyy....Silva offside.....

Devon White
Promising
Promising

Post by Devon White » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:35 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:And Bolton are off the bottom of the table....
we quickly need another goal, if they get one I can see panic