Away at Wolves

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

The Wolf
Hopeful
Hopeful

Re: Away at Wolves

Post by The Wolf » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:20 pm

We were the best in europe once upon a time my friends.

Anyhow, I better leave your forum now. Best of luck to you for the rest of the season, whatever will be will be and I wish Fabrice a speedy recovery.

Turkish Trotter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Turkish Trotter » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:21 pm

Adios Loser
Born to be a Wanderer!!
Some say Wisdom comes with age, I may be the exception !!

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:22 pm

Sorry, my strangely spoken friend, but if you run rings round a team for 65-70m & then let 3 in, that's your fault. No-one elses. Yours.

You should have won ... but you didn't.

Football, unlike Boxing, is won by goals scored. Bolton scored 3, you scored 2.

We got the points.

You will now go down. We may still avoid that.

If any of this is controversial, or difficult, do let me know & I'll be less obtuse next time.
Last edited by bobo the clown on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:29 pm

The Wolf wrote:We were the best in europe once upon a time my friends.

Anyhow, I better leave your forum now. Best of luck to you for the rest of the season, whatever will be will be and I wish Fabrice a speedy recovery.
An so now it's one upon a time you were better than us. I thought before you were claiming you were better across 'all history'.

Looks like your story has changed at every turn. Bit like your sides defending against Mark Davies swashbuckling run. Alls those big brutes could do against such skill was kick lumps off him and hack him down.

Dirty wolves.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:30 pm

well.
we are due some luck. and that was fecking lucky!

wolves are shite.

shit results elsewhere though for us.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:32 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:

An so now it's one upon a time you were better than us. I thought before you were claiming you were better across 'all history'.

Looks like your story has changed at every turn. Bit like your sides defending against Mark Davies swashbuckling run. Alls those big brutes could do against such skill was kick lumps off him and hack him down.
little bit more embarrassing for wolves would be letting KEVIN Davies walk through the defense and slot one home!! :oops:

Turkish Trotter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Turkish Trotter » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:34 pm

thebish wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:

little bit more embarrassing for wolves would be letting KEVIN Davies walk through the defense and slot one home!! :oops:

:)
Born to be a Wanderer!!
Some say Wisdom comes with age, I may be the exception !!

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:44 pm

Annoyed Grunt wrote:How hard is it to have a pee stood up on a moving coach? Thankfully, no splash back on my shoes.
Bit harsh on Little Sammy Lee. Thought he'd been forgiven. By the way how fast can he move nowadays?

Salford Trotter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Salford Trotter » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:45 pm

Just got back in, couldn't believe we were still in at half time but some how we were and credit to the players and Coyle I guess for fighting back. Another gritty performance next Saturday and we'll start to see the finish line, its looking like we'll need 36 at least to be sure.
The Voice Of Reason

Ianmooreslovechild
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Ianmooreslovechild » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:55 pm

Turkish Trotter wrote:
thebish wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:

:)
The English Messi(against wolves defense anyway)

Toothless....wolves.....The tabloid writers will miss them when theyre gone

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:56 pm

The Alonso finish is class, he goes up for the header, lands and is off balance. Quick and great reactions to slot it in.

Very very pleased with the 3 points today.

newboy
Promising
Promising

Post by newboy » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:01 pm

jaffka wrote:The Alonso finish is class, he goes up for the header, lands and is off balance. Quick and great reactions to slot it in.

Very very pleased with the 3 points today.
Maybe try him in CM with Nige :conf:

Dwight Schrute
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Dwight Schrute » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:02 pm

Well he's certainly not a defender so why not

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:03 pm

But, but, Stuart Holden is Tom Daly, and he is injured! Don't understand that comment. Anyway, fair play to Mark Davies for keeping cool while those dirty Wolves players kicked lumps out of him. Lucky pen not given last week against Dingles, lucky one given today. Not having we were lucky against QPR, it WASN'T A CORNER! Not sure how we were battered though! First half they had numerous chances, second half we had numerous chances! Couldn't have argued had we been 3-0 down at half time (Ryo has learnt!) they couldn't have argued had we won 5-1!

Super Kev!

In Haageland's pocket next week then? :gulp:
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:12 pm

Odelay wrote:QPR won at the Arse and Wigan won too. feck me....
Looking at the bright side of the QPR win, the GG streak may be back on....
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:29 pm

plymouth wanderer wrote:
Annoyed Grunt wrote:How hard is it to have a pee stood up on a moving coach? Thankfully, no splash back on my shoes.

you better of washed ya hands

:D
He did, in the only running liquid available, which is probably why it didn't land on his shoes.

Gail Platz
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Gail Platz » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:41 pm

Just got back, yes yes yes what a win!

Kevin Davies, if we end up staying up at the end of the season, all is forgiven. What a superb performance. That was the old KD, the one I used to worship before he got figured out and went poor. This run out of the team could be just what he needed, Wolves weren't expecting him and when he came on he gave their defence a horrible time. Klasnic was truly shocking and I've seen him put in some lazy performances before but that topped them all. He should never be allowed to start a Bolton match ever again. He has a role to play, but only as an impact sub.

Alonso yeah well done for scoring but he was complete garbage. I think I was stood next to his family in the ground because there was a group of Spanish folk that went sick shouting Marcos Marcos when he bagged. Still carried on abusing him throughout for not getting tackles in though.

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:44 pm

The Wolf wrote:
Porrohman wrote:
The Wolf wrote:Fair play to you, took advantage of our weakness after the penalty.

Having said that, does Tom Daley get a start in your team every week?
Yeah apparently he learnt it at your shithole,but perfected it here! :D

You're more than welcome to him. He's a gutless, pathetic little man. I don't live in Wolvo, but I'd rather live there than anywhere near Bolton ;)
I used to live near Wolverhamperton... For seven long years... Bolton is a mixture of Venice, Seville and Paradise in comparison... The Black Country is the most spiritually desolate place on earth - where they were truly happy when they banged the M6 through it, because the lead content in the petrol made the IQ go up...

Gail Platz
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Gail Platz » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:47 pm

The midlands is the arsehole of the country, how anyone can say they'd rather live there than Bolton is beyond me.

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:48 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
plymouth wanderer wrote:

you better of washed ya hands

:D
He did, in the only running liquid available, which is probably why it didn't land on his shoes.
:lol: