Same Old Arsenal Always Cheating

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

sameoldgooner
Hopeful
Hopeful

Same Old Arsenal Always Cheating

Post by sameoldgooner » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:09 am

Well another typical display from your team of monkeys.

Diaby has a broken leg from an out of order challenge by Robinson (who even by your standards is one of the biggest no-necked thick c*nts I have ever seen), Davies doing his usual "hardman" routine and as usual your are fecking shit, and Cahill's challenge was a red card.

Yeah the ref was shit but that doesnt change the fact that your are a team of no talented fouling c*nts.

Your not a proper football club go and play Rugby League its more your level.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:11 am

It's you're
Businesswoman of the year.

sameoldgooner
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by sameoldgooner » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:15 am

Well done.

Davies should have had 3 or 4 yellows we should have had 3 or 4 penalties and Coyle blames it on 1 free kick you didnt get.

I thought Coyle seemed allright compared to that fat c*nt Sam but when in rome.

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:15 am

Looks like you tuned into a football game by accident. I think you meant to watch synchronized swimming. Don't worry it's an easy mistake. Better luck next time and don't forget the cards so you can play along with the judges rating the performances. ta ta

Verbal
Icon
Icon

Post by Verbal » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:17 am

I'll be honest, for all the crap that invariably does and doesn't happen in football, the flashpoints, the highs, the lows, fans from all clubs can usually get along, banter about it, and then forget about it until the next game. Yeah there will be some heated discussion in between, but there is also a fair amount of mutual respect

Yet for some reason, it's only ever Arsenal fans that I've seen post in this unashamedly high-and-mighty way, distancing themselves from everyone else as if they are living above the clouds and are completely blind to their own faults.

It's a riddle.
"Young people, nowadays, imagine money is everything."

"Yes, and when they grow older they know it."

sameoldgooner
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by sameoldgooner » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:21 am

Verbal wrote:I'll be honest, for all the crap that invariably does and doesn't happen in football, the flashpoints, the highs, the lows, fans from all clubs can usually get along, banter about it, and then forget about it until the next game. Yeah there will be some heated discussion in between, but there is also a fair amount of mutual respect

Yet for some reason, it's only ever Arsenal fans that I've seen post in this unashamedly high-and-mighty way, distancing themselves from everyone else as if they are living above the clouds and are completely blind to their own faults.

It's a riddle.
Its not that difficult to work out why.

Everytime we play you, you play like thugs, as I said your not a proper football club, I fecking hate the yids but atleast they try and play football.

Also everytime we visited your ground when Fat Sam was in chargeyour whole club from the tea lady to chairman would be snide and rude to the whole Arsenal set up, this was on direct orders of Fat Sam and you want respect.

Even when you come to the Emirates you get respect.

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:24 am

sameoldgooner wrote:
Verbal wrote:I'll be honest, for all the crap that invariably does and doesn't happen in football, the flashpoints, the highs, the lows, fans from all clubs can usually get along, banter about it, and then forget about it until the next game. Yeah there will be some heated discussion in between, but there is also a fair amount of mutual respect

It's a riddle.

Everytime we play you, you play like thugs, as I said your not a proper football club, I fecking hate the yids but atleast they try and play football.

Also everytime we visited your ground when Fat Sam was in chargeyour whole club from the tea lady to chairman would be snide and rude to the whole Arsenal set up, this was on direct orders of Fat Sam and you want respect.

Sorry Arsene, didn't realise it was you. Respect? feck off you gooner c*nt.

sameoldgooner
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by sameoldgooner » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:25 am

You want respect for this challenge, I suppose Robinson isnt that sort of player.

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:27 am

sameoldgooner wrote:You want respect for this challenge, I suppose Robinson isnt that sort of player.

You got the one of Gallas on Mark Davies last year? nice person.

sameoldgooner
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by sameoldgooner » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:30 am

Gary the Enfield wrote:
sameoldgooner wrote:You want respect for this challenge, I suppose Robinson isnt that sort of player.

You got the one of Gallas on Mark Davies last year? tw*t.
I agree Gallas's tackle was bad but it was more mistimed than malicious and Bolton do this everytime we play whereas Gallas's tackle was a one of.

Gaz Tomorrow
Promising
Promising

Post by Gaz Tomorrow » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:32 am

sameoldgooner wrote:

It's a riddle.

What?! And Song's challenge on CYL was the epitome of good manners and sportsmanship???? Maybe we just play a proper style of football without the need to hit the deck and scream freekick or penalty every 2mins?

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:33 am

sameoldgooner wrote:
Gary the Enfield wrote:

I agree Gallas's tackle was bad but it was more mistimed than malicious and Bolton do this everytime we play whereas Gallas's tackle was a one of.
That's it from me. You one-eyed piss monkey. F*ck off back to the South London slop bucket you were vomited from.

sameoldgooner
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by sameoldgooner » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:36 am

Gary the Enfield wrote:
sameoldgooner wrote:
Gary the Enfield wrote:

That's it from me. You one-eyed piss monkey. F*ck off back to the South London slop bucket you were vomited from.
Oooh, that hurts, and its North London you retard.

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:38 am

sameoldgooner wrote:
Gary the Enfield wrote:
sameoldgooner wrote:
Gary the Enfield wrote:

Oooh, that hurts, and its North London you retard.

Don't you know YOUR own history? Retard.

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Re: Same Old Arsenal Always Cheating

Post by malcd1 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:42 am

sameoldgooner wrote:Well another typical display from your team of monkeys.

Diaby has a broken leg from an out of order challenge by Robinson (who even by your standards is one of the biggest no-necked thick c*nts I have ever seen), Davies doing his usual "hardman" routine and as usual your are fecking shit, and Cahill's challenge was a red card.

Yeah the ref was shit but that doesnt change the fact that your are a team of no talented fouling c*nts.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Take a look at the all time most red cards in the Premiership list and tell me who is 1st and 5th.

http://www.statbunker.com/football/ktg/ ... pe=sentoff

Add in van Persie, the sly Bergkamp or the Ian Wrights and to top it off Ray Parlour who ran around kicking everyone who moved.

At least Bolton players don't whine to the referee every time a tackle is made.

Oh when Mark Davies was stretchered off after that tackle by Gallas we had some of your muppets on our site saying we deserved it. Well what goes around comes around.

Now toddle off back under the stone you appeared from.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:49 am

Same Diaby who broke Campo's ankle?

I reckon you are still in the lead for the broken the most of the oppositions bones in this fixture, soppy southern c*nt.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:50 am

Dirtiest team in the league.

Arsenal that is...

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:59 am

Oh pot, please refrain from calling the kettle black

Arsenal are dirtier, we're just unfortunate that we have a stigma attached to us now

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 659424.stm

I remember our first trip to the Emirates, was first time I'd seen Arsenal away. Struck me how our challenges were all hard but fair, but they kicked and pushed and pulled peoples hair and sulked about the pitch. They did same to Sheff Utd too that season.

Shithouses, I hope Tottenham finish above em this year

TKIZ!
Legend
Legend

Re: Same Old Arsenal Always Cheating

Post by TKIZ! » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:00 pm

sameoldgooner wrote:Well another typical display from your team of monkeys.

It's all well and good playing 'good' football but when it's won you nowt for the last four years when you're when of the 'big boys' that's got to sting?
Pfffft.

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:03 pm

No reason to get upset. I get quite entertained listening to these fans crying and whining. They make even the softest players look absolutely macho. Seriously mate better go back to syncronized swimming at least then you can use the tissues for wiping away tears of enjoyment instead of pain.