As a person of ignorance, what the f*** is a sticky?

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

jimmy gallego
Hopeful
Hopeful

As a person of ignorance, what the f*** is a sticky?

Post by jimmy gallego » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:30 pm

this is a very old joke, but quite funny;

Q: what is brown and sticky?

A : a stick.

ho ho ho; however i still have no idea what a sticky is. in relationship to the wanderer, of course. in respect of this joke, i know exactly what a sticky is.
jimmy gallego

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab
Passionate
Passionate

Re: As a person of ignorance, what the f*** is a sticky?

Post by KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:39 pm

jimmy gallego wrote:this is a very old joke, but quite funny;

Anal?
www.mini-medallists.co.uk
RobbieSavagesLeg wrote:I'd rather support Bolton than be you

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:42 pm

ho ho ho; however i still have no idea what a sticky is. in relationship to the wanderer, of course. in respect of this joke, i know exactly what a sticky is.

either it's a topic that is magically doctored by the mods so that it does not slip down the page even when nobody writes anything new on it...

OR..

one of those tissues that sticks to your slippers off your bedroom floor....

jimmy gallego
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by jimmy gallego » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:03 pm

thebish wrote:

either it's a topic that is magically doctored by the mods so that it does not slip down the page even when nobody writes anything new on it...

OR..

yes, why are stickyies (that can't be right, but never mind), longer running that posts: what characterises a sticky from a post? why should a rational being chose to sticky or post? who can say. Also who am I stuck (can't resist it) with an image of Jason Macateer? (much though i love him). life is so complicated!
jimmy gallego

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:06 pm

jimmy gallego wrote:
thebish wrote:

OR..

yes, why are stickyies (that can't be right, but never mind), longer running that posts: what characterises a sticky from a post? why should a rational being chose to sticky or post? who can say. Also who am I stuck (can't resist it) with an image of Jason Macateer? (much though i love him). life is so complicated!
YOU can't make something a sticky. If the mods feel you make an initial post of sufficient long term interest to keep at the top, they make it a sticky. Not likely to happen to you though.... :wink:
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

jimmy gallego
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by jimmy gallego » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:09 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
jimmy gallego wrote:
thebish wrote:

OR..

YOU can't make something a sticky. If the mods feel you make an initial post of sufficient long term interest to keep at the top, they make it a sticky. Not likely to happen to you though.... :wink:
bitch!
jimmy gallego

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:21 am

jimmy gallego wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
jimmy gallego wrote:
thebish wrote:

OR..

bitch!
Who? Oh, the mods of course.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:19 am

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
jimmy gallego wrote:
thebish wrote:

OR..

I'll bet you say that to all the boys!

jussi_jaji
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by jussi_jaji » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:57 am

You preparing for GCSE????

ohjimmyjimmy
Icon
Icon

Post by ohjimmyjimmy » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:23 am

I'm learning so much today.

midnitefooty
Promising
Promising

Post by midnitefooty » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:31 pm

jussi_jaji wrote:
*Off topic (not that this thread really has a topic)
I'm fairly new here and first time I've seen you post... Your nick is... um... interesting.

SonsOfThunder
Promising
Promising

Post by SonsOfThunder » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:53 pm

midnitefooty wrote:
jussi_jaji wrote:
*Off topic (not that this thread really has a topic)
I'm fairly new here and first time I've seen you post... Your nick is... um... interesting.
LOL. Jaji (pronounced jah-jee) means penis in Korean.