Dirty Bolton

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

swc
Hopeful
Hopeful

Dirty Bolton

Post by swc » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:03 pm

I was really looking forward to an open attacking game yesterday from two sides who had surpassed all expectations and were sitting 6th and 7th. A mouthwatering top of the table clash involving two teams who like to play football. What I witnessed was a Bolton team of yesteryear kicking lumps out of anything that moved in a Sunderland shirt. Chris Foy the ref lost the plot. He booked Catts for a shit one on one tussle then had to balance it out with his trip on Elmander by not giving anything(which was blatant). Cahill's challenge on Bent was shocking but got the same yellow card as Catts for a good old fashioned tussle. KD blatantly elbowed Anton which was again missed as well as Welbecks trip outside the box. I've watched Bolton a few times this season and they play some great stuff which was clearly evident at times yesterday when you opened us up so why did you resort to bullying tactics which I believe was your downfall in the end by giving away needless possession when you were looking dangerous:?

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Dirty Bolton

Post by Lord Kangana » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:06 pm

You are not Sampions League.

Therefore a little tedious and boring. By all means wind us up. But don't be shit at it.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:11 pm

Absolute bollox mate. Any side that is captained by Lee Catermole cant complain about the opposition kicking lumps out of folk.

The Cahill challenges both won the ball although you could argue in todays game his studs were up on the 2nd. I'll grant you the KD elbow - TV replays showed him look at ferdinand then lead with his arm, so he could have been penalised for that. However, the worst challenge in the game was Cattermoles on Elmander which went unpunished because Foy bottled it. What possessed him on a booking to lunge in like that the numb get?

Unfortunately, Foy was heavily influenced by the home crowd crying for every challenge and the Sunderland players rolling about in fake agony.
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

swc
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by swc » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:20 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:Absolute bollox mate. Any side that is captained by Lee Catermole cant complain about the opposition kicking lumps out of folk.

The Cahill challenges both won the ball although you could argue in todays game his studs were up on the 2nd. I'll grant you the KD elbow - TV replays showed him look at ferdinand then lead with his arm, so he could have been penalised for that. However, the worst challenge in the game was Cattermoles on Elmander which went unpunished because Foy bottled it. What possessed him on a booking to lunge in like that the numb get?

Unfortunately, Foy was heavily influenced by the home crowd crying for every challenge and the Sunderland players rolling about in fake agony.
No he wasn't at all. Catts booking was a fecking joke and had he made the same challenge as Cahill he would have been off the field..................................so he could have been penalised for that. However, the worst challenge in the game was Cattermoles on Elmander which went unpunished because Foy bottled it.......The worst challenge was the elbow you thick nice person, it is a straight RED. Catts should never have been booked in the first place. You were swiping us down all over the place as you couldn't live with our 3 front men.

swc
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by swc » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:22 pm

http://www.bolton.vitalfootball.co.uk/s ... p?a=225108" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; 13 fouls to our 6 and 3 yellows to our 1 say otherwise :mrgreen:

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:23 pm

swc wrote:http://www.bolton.vitalfootball.co.uk/s ... p?a=225108 13 fouls to our 6 and 3 yellows to our 1 say otherwise :mrgreen:
We'll have genuine Sunderland fans coming on to apologise for you shortly. It happens every season.

Athers
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Athers » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:26 pm

Nice one but all you missed was using the phrase 'anti-football'

Wonder how many points "Catts" will end up costing Sunderland by being repeatedly sent off. For someone soft enough to burst into tears on his debut he really has grown into a right dirty bastard.
http://www.twitter.com/dan_athers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:27 pm

The case for the prosecution offers by way of evidence : Lee Cattermole

No further witnesses your honour

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:36 pm

[quote="swc"]I was really looking forward to an open attacking game yesterday from two sides who had surpassed all expectations and were sitting 6th and 7th. A mouthwatering top of the table clash involving two teams who like to play football. What I witnessed was a Bolton team of yesteryear kicking lumps out of anything that moved in a Sunderland shirt

what i witnessed was a bunch of diving cu#ts
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:40 pm

There's Sunderland, up into 6th and no-one's noticed....

Coz no-one actually gives a fook.

Maybe if they shout a bit loud, that team up the road will notice they weren't both in the Second Division at the same time, this Century.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:50 pm

swc wrote:http://www.bolton.vitalfootball.co.uk/s ... p?a=225108 13 fouls to our 6 and 3 yellows to our 1 say otherwise :mrgreen:
I don't agree with your analysis son, but even if I did I'd rather be accused of being hard than diving.

Now fck off.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:54 pm

It says nowt

Cept that's what the ref gave
Sto ut Serviam

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:06 pm

Oh god here we go again.

I've seen Sunderland play a few times this season and every game I can't help but compare them with the old Wimbledon.

3 big black lads up front.

10 mean behind the ball when not in possession, big fooking bruiser in midfield who can't play just kick and foul. Plenty of "fudging" of the rules. Big lumps downfield to use the pace of said black lads up front.

Effective but very ugly. We didn't play our best but I imagine many sides will say that against Sunderland. They are very good at strangling the life out of a game. Hey if it works no worries.

But don't come on here trying to take the moral ground. The new Wimbledon, is quite a good tag for them mackems right now.

cophilie
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by cophilie » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:08 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:Oh god here we go again.

I've seen Sunderland play a few times this season and every game I can't help but compare them with the old Wimbledon.

3 big black lads up front.

10 mean behind the ball when not in possession, big fooking bruiser in midfield who can't play just kick and foul. Plenty of "fudging" of the rules. Big lumps downfield to use the pace of said black lads up front.

Effective but very ugly. We didn't play our best but I imagine many sides will say that against Sunderland. They are very good at strangling the life out of a game. Hey if it works no worries.

But don't come on here trying to take the moral ground. The new Wimbledon, is quite a good tag for them mackems right now.

You know what you're gonna get with Sunderland...

wanderers_on_tour
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by wanderers_on_tour » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:17 pm

swc wrote:I was really looking forward to an open attacking game yesterday from two sides who had surpassed all expectations and were sitting 6th and 7th. A mouthwatering top of the table clash involving two teams who like to play football. What I witnessed was a Bolton team of yesteryear kicking lumps out of anything that moved in a Sunderland shirt. Chris Foy the ref lost the plot. He booked Catts for a shit one on one tussle then had to balance it out with his trip on Elmander by not giving anything(which was blatant). Cahill's challenge on Bent was shocking but got the same yellow card as Catts for a good old fashioned tussle. KD blatantly elbowed Anton which was again missed as well as Welbecks trip outside the box. I've watched Bolton a few times this season and they play some great stuff which was clearly evident at times yesterday when you opened us up so why did you resort to bullying tactics which I believe was your downfall in the end by giving away needless possession when you were looking dangerous:?
When you support a team who hosts Lee Cattermole as captain I guess it must come as quite a surprise to see a player go to ground and take the ball, not the players legs

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:06 pm

Hello swc. I've read your comments with great interest. I would like to make an in-depth appraisal, if that's ok with you.

Cattermole.

feck off.
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:13 pm

Oh, and I forgot to say.

You're banned, you tosser.
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

wanderers_on_tour
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by wanderers_on_tour » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:16 am

Zulus Thousand of em wrote:Oh, and I forgot to say.

You're banned, you tosser.
Case closed :mrgreen:

HMX
Passionate
Passionate

Post by HMX » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:18 am

My my.. we don't usually get other team's fans spouting shit on here, do we? Not since I've been on here anyway.

Making quite a name for yourself, lads :zzz:

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:32 am

aaaahhh, Zulu, don't ban him - poor little chicken was getting cooked nicely... :D