Johan Elmander Song

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Johan_Elmander
Hopeful
Hopeful

Johan Elmander Song

Post by Johan_Elmander » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:26 pm

Hello...

First post as you can see, Im an Arsenal fan (dont hate me) I go to most Arsenal games. I have however noticed that Bolton have become more of a footballing side this season, as apose to the kick and rush football they played under previous managers...

anyway ill cut to the chase....I was listening to a few songs in the car and this song would be perfect for a Johan Elmander song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwfKZ-1jyiw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

it starts at 47 seconds on this song 'from here on out, im Johan Elmander.....no fear, no doubt, im Johan Elmander' the lyrics could be tampered with, but i hope you agree its got the makings of a winner :P :D

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Johan Elmander Song

Post by Worthy4England » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:30 pm

If it has more than 3 words and at least two of them aren't "Wanderer", it'll never fly.

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:34 pm

#oh Mandy, you came and you played without scoring..."

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:56 pm

hisroyalgingerness wrote:#oh Mandy, you came and you played without scoring..."
..and you turned it around, oh Mandy.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

wanderers_on_tour
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by wanderers_on_tour » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:01 pm

:oyea: I genuinely hope this one catches on

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:29 pm

Johan_Elmander wrote:Hello...

First post as you can see, Im an Arsenal fan (dont hate me) I go to most Arsenal games.
I have however noticed that Bolton have become more of a footballing side this season, as apose to the kick and rush football they played under previous managers...
anyway ill cut to the chase....I was listening to a few songs in the car and this song would be perfect for a Johan Elmander song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwfKZ-1jyiw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

it starts at 47 seconds on this song 'from here on out, im Johan Elmander.....no fear, no doubt, im Johan Elmander' the lyrics could be tampered with, but i hope you agree its got the makings of a winner :P :D
I am suprised that you have been entertained so far, so let me address this... :fingers:

Johan_Elmander
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Johan_Elmander » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:41 pm

jaffka wrote:

First post as you can see, Im an Arsenal fan (dont hate me) I go to most Arsenal games.
I have however noticed that Bolton have become more of a footballing side this season, as apose to the kick and rush football they played under previous managers...

I am suprised that you have been entertained so far, so let me address this... :fingers:
Ive not come on here to have a go, I am genuinely impressed with the way Bolton play now, what I have seen of them anyway. The only reason i came on was to post the song, i thought of it and had to share it!

tripod
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by tripod » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:10 pm

First post as you can see, Im an Arsenal fan (dont hate me) I go to most Arsenal games. I have however noticed that Bolton have become more of a footballing side this season, as apose to the kick and rush football they played under previous managers...

Hope you discover girls soon mate

HMX
Passionate
Passionate

Post by HMX » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:17 am

wanderers_on_tour wrote:
:oyea: I genuinely hope this one catches on
Brilliant, me too!

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:45 am

Sounds a bit condescending to me. The post not the song.

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

Post by General Mannerheim » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:18 am

it was around a year ago - it didnt catch on...

MerryMez
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by MerryMez » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:20 am

'from here on out, im Johan Elmander.....no fear, no doubt, im Johan Elmander'

im at work so can't play the vid but wtf is all that about.

I like the muamba (heartbeat) I heard at the mackem game

..shame is was the only thing I enjoyed that day
Great story. Compelling, and rich.

Dr Hotdog
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Dr Hotdog » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:03 pm

Something could easily be made up to the tune of Abba's 'Fernando'.

HMX
Passionate
Passionate

Post by HMX » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:06 pm

Or Gaga's Elahandro (sp?).

*runs and ducks*

Raven
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Raven » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:39 pm

What like the difference betweens Wengers tippy tappy win nowt rubbish and George Grahams dire win league and cups stuff ;)
My dog (proper 57) had his anal glands emptied once and yes the smell is something to behold!!

Johan_Elmander
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Johan_Elmander » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:46 pm

Its good isnt it, just come on to share a song idea, its was a bit of fun thats all, and everyone cries their eyes out!

If my original post sounds like a put down it isnt meant too, cant you not see Bolton play much better football now than they have in previous seasons? and are seeing the benfit from their league position?

Did you prefer the boot it to Davies stuff i saw from you every time you came to Arsenal or i went up to your place?

as for the song lyrics...ive literally just changed the words 'i'll be your commander' to 'im Johan Elmander' because it fit perfectly, was just done as a bit of a laugh....if you dont like it, just ignore it and carry on with your life, rather than crying and having a go! :?

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:00 pm

Johan_Elmander wrote:Its good isnt it, just come on to share a song idea, its was a bit of fun thats all, and everyone cries their eyes out!

If my original post sounds like a put down it isnt meant too, cant you not see Bolton play much better football now than they have in previous seasons? and are seeing the benfit from their league position?

Did you prefer the boot it to Davies stuff i saw from you every time you came to Arsenal or i went up to your place?

as for the song lyrics...ive literally just changed the words 'i'll be your commander' to 'im Johan Elmander' because it fit perfectly, was just done as a bit of a laugh....if you dont like it, just ignore it and carry on with your life, rather than crying and having a go! :?
If you come onto to another board announce yourself as a fan of a rival club and then proceed to post a silly song idea then I think you've got off pretty lightly with a bit of harmless banter.

If you don't like it there is a Bolton site that will be much easier on you and will definitely welcome song suggestions and the like. Especially if you video yourself singing it. They have been known to even give out cash for the best ideas.

Try it...

http://www.wanderersways.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:01 pm

Did like the crying bit though. Coming from an Arsenal supporter that's pretty rich.

Raven
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Raven » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:25 pm

Oh I'd much rather go to Arsenal and watch their defenders tap it to each other for hours then hoof it up front just once for someone to run on to...then again thats a long pass isn't it ;)

Used to really really like Arsenal but Wenger changed that with his blinkered glasses on, stupid anal comments and the fans are now as bad (most of them from what you hear on radio etc) with their stupid views.

Eddie Kelly, George Armstrong, Willy Young etc must shake their heads watching your lot of pampered babies keep falling over and whinging :)

Oh and we have had more players put out for long term injuries by Arsenal, listing to the whineing french tosser you would think its the other way round!

Rant over, Wenger and some of your funs just ruined a club I used to like.
My dog (proper 57) had his anal glands emptied once and yes the smell is something to behold!!

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:28 pm

Just like bulls**t DMB's who talk at great length and with complete knowledge of the failings and how to improve other football clubs. Well feck off tossers.