Wanderers v The Delusional (Mackems)

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Trotski
Hopeful
Hopeful

Re: Wanderers v The Delusional (Mackems)

Post by Trotski » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:22 am

Bendtner has 15 international goals in 40-something matches. Not a
bad return, but some way off 50. 50ish goals were Tomasson, now retired.

He has however beer consistantly shite over the last 18 months, but the moment he left Arsenal he changed back to skillfull and confident.
Oh coitus!

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:24 am

Hoping for a win tonight. We need a win especially at the Reebok, and Sunderland haven't exactly had the best start to their season.

Steady
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Steady » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:33 am

Steady wrote:Right then, just won a corporate box for this one with ten places, and been presented with all manner of excuses from my mates like "I'm in Morocco", or "I'm meeting my union rep"...etc. Selfish b@stards! :D

Got 2 places left, anyone interested? PM me...much rather these went to Bolton fans than anyone else...starts at 1pm, free drink (ish) and 3 course meal inlcuded, all from 188bet's corporate box!! 100% free!

Who says gambling doesn't pay off!

You'll have to be able to be at The Reebok before 1pm, and unfortunately the bar closes at 5:30pm... :(
Still one ticket going begging, PM me asap if you're interested!

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:36 am

Trotski wrote:Bendtner has 15 international goals in 40-something matches. Not a
bad return, but some way off 50. 50ish goals were Tomasson, now retired.

He has however beer consistantly shite over the last 18 months, but the moment he left Arsenal he changed back to skillfull and confident.
I haven't seen him play for Sunderland yet so I can't comment on that but I always think Bendtner is more of a handful than a good player.
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:57 am

Steady wrote: Still one ticket going begging, PM me asap if you're interested!
I'd have had one if I didn't have my season ticket.

Steady
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Steady » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:15 am

keveh wrote:
Steady wrote: Still one ticket going begging, PM me asap if you're interested!
I'd have had one if I didn't have my season ticket.
No worries, all gone now, can't believe how difficult it was to sort! :conf:

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:09 pm

I'll go for 2 - 1 to the whites .. Bentner for them.. Ngog and Davies scabby goal for us.

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:10 pm

3-1 to us. The goals are going to flood in today as we get back on the right track.

Horza
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Horza » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:21 pm

seanworth wrote:3-1 to us. The goals are going to flood in today as we get back on the right track.
Now you've done it.
"Any useless person; any liar; any drunkard; anyone under the influence; anyone high on drugs; can talk on the Internet, and you read what he writes and you believe it."
- Muammar Gaddafi, 16/1/2011

DIPS
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by DIPS » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:40 pm

I'm torn on this one. 2 teams going through a bad spot. Which usually Bolton accommodate and hand over the points. Arrrgh can't decide :?
walter Mackem wrote: Lets get this clear, we can come and take what we want from your tawdry little club whenever we want.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:59 pm

If anything were certain in sport, all the bookies would be out of work. Wheater claims they've been working hard on defence this week and talks about clean sheets; hope that doesn't mean a defensive attitude. I reckon we'll go for it though and that first goal, as last week, is a big boost. If Eagles can reproduce his form against Wigan, who knows, we might just run riot and get a panfull to offset the parky weather at the Reebok. Wind might have an effect too today. Jussi to score from a goal kick, Wheater from a header and one each from N'gog, KD and Klasnic. :wink:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:01 pm

Good luck today. Bendtner thinks he is waaaay better then he is but might start to fulfill his potential as a bigger fish in a smaller pond. He will be a threat this afternoon unfortunately. Still hope and think you should win though.

Gail Platz
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Gail Platz » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:15 pm

Gooner Girl wrote:Good luck today. Bendtner thinks he is waaaay better then he is but might start to fulfill his potential as a bigger fish in a smaller pond. He will be a threat this afternoon unfortunately. Still hope and think you should win though.
Don't let Sunderland fans see this, they think it's a step up him moving from Arsenal to there! Sunderland are an absolutely massive club..... seriously though, the only thing massive about Sunderland is their lard arse supporters.

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:05 pm

Official BWFC
BWFC: Jaaskelainen, Boyata, Cahill, Wheater, Robinson, Eagles, Reo-Coker, Pratley, Petrov, K Davies, Ngog

Official BWFC
BWFC Subs: Bogdan, Tuncay, Gardner, Knight, M Davies, Klasnic, Kakuta

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:07 pm

Gooner Girl wrote:Good luck today. Bendtner thinks he is waaaay better then he is but might start to fulfill his potential as a bigger fish in a smaller pond. He will be a threat this afternoon unfortunately. Still hope and think you should win though.
Bad choice of words G.G. Sunderland have far more "pond" to play in than Arsenal. :wink:

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:12 pm

keveh wrote:Official BWFC
BWFC: Jaaskelainen, Boyata, Cahill, Wheater, Robinson, Eagles, Reo-Coker, Pratley, Petrov, K Davies, Ngog

Official BWFC
I'd like to see Tuncay given a run. Maybe swap Eagles left and put him on the right if Petrov isn't shaping. If Eagles isn't on fire then swap him for Kakuta maybe. Who knows, the starting eleven might do the trick. Where the hell is Muamba by the way?

wanderers_on_tour
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by wanderers_on_tour » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:22 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:

Official BWFC
I'd like to see Tuncay given a run. Maybe swap Eagles left and put him on the right if Petrov isn't shaping. If Eagles isn't on fire then swap him for Kakuta maybe. Who knows, the starting eleven might do the trick. Where the hell is Muamba by the way?
Agreed but as for now i'm quite content seeing some continuity in the starting 11.

Beefheart
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Beefheart » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:23 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:

Official BWFC
Hopefully those on the fringes get their chance against Arsenal on Tuesday and perform well.

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

Post by General Mannerheim » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:37 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:

Official BWFC
same place as Steinsson probably.

martin1877coywm
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by martin1877coywm » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:57 pm

http://tagstream.blogspot.com/2011/09/channel-1.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;