Farewell Jussi

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Farewell Jussi

Post by Worthy4England » Thu May 31, 2012 2:50 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Leyther_Matt wrote:Just as an aside to Jussi apparently going down south - wasn't it quoted when apparently Sunderland were after him a few years ago that he didn't want to leave the north west because his family were settled in the area?
Apparently he's just had a new big get-to-feck house built too. I'm having a fiver on him going to Preston.
Is it on Odds Checker Dot Com yet?

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Thu May 31, 2012 2:55 pm

I don't think they do houses.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Thu May 31, 2012 3:02 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Leyther_Matt wrote:Just as an aside to Jussi apparently going down south - wasn't it quoted when apparently Sunderland were after him a few years ago that he didn't want to leave the north west because his family were settled in the area?
Apparently he's just had a new big get-to-feck house built too. I'm having a fiver on him going to Preston.
Is it on Odds Checker Dot Com yet?
apparently they will draw up a price list tomorow
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

truewhite15
Passionate
Passionate

Post by truewhite15 » Thu May 31, 2012 4:44 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sErSN1AF ... ature=plcp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Plenty of top quality saves there, including the two double saves that won us the match vs Hull.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Thu May 31, 2012 4:47 pm

in my opinion the last season he was any good
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

truewhite15
Passionate
Passionate

Post by truewhite15 » Thu May 31, 2012 4:49 pm

And here you go, the Blackburn double penalty save, with the Nobby red card thrown in for good measure. Possibly the most bonkers 2 minutes of football ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AGBNUh7h04" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sponge
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Sponge » Thu May 31, 2012 5:19 pm

truewhite15 wrote:And here you go, the Blackburn double penalty save, with the Nobby red card thrown in for good measure. Possibly the most bonkers 2 minutes of football ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AGBNUh7h04" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:pray:

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu May 31, 2012 5:56 pm

Sponge wrote:
truewhite15 wrote:And here you go, the Blackburn double penalty save, with the Nobby red card thrown in for good measure. Possibly the most bonkers 2 minutes of football ever seen.

:pray: What I wouldn't give for that team back again. Football Genius and all. :-)

a1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by a1 » Thu May 31, 2012 6:01 pm

its like winning 5 superbowls

amazing

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Thu May 31, 2012 6:04 pm

maybe even 10 superbowls

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Thu May 31, 2012 6:10 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:maybe even 10 superbowls

15 maybe
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:03 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:
It's probably gonna be what, two years at most? And considering the wedge West Ham paid Nobby in the division below, you imagine it'd be worth their while for dad to be away a few days per week. (Sam might let him spend part of the week training somewhere closer to the family home; it's not impossible that Coyle would allow him to continue training at Euxton...)

ohjimmyjimmy
Icon
Icon

Post by ohjimmyjimmy » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:04 am

Worthy4England wrote:
Sponge wrote:

:pray: What I wouldn't give for that team back again. Football Genius and all. :-)
The passion & commitment in those players... :(

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:12 am

especially nobby

RedStarBelgrade
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by RedStarBelgrade » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:03 am

Jussi and Gardner both gone. End of an era.

Good luck mate.
We'll be back!