14 - kevin davies interview

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

14 - kevin davies interview

Post by bwfcdan94 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:11 pm

i hope me posting the following interview does not make me a dick, is an intresting post, shown i have thought for at least 2 mins before posting , shows i read nearly all post posted on this website since i joined and that i understand the tone of this forum, shows i understand why some people may be wound up by me, shows i am not a troll and finally shows i am not fishing. (these are all bits of advice some one on the forum gave me so i didnt get chucked of and i will look to maintain these standards permantly, it is up to this person to choose whether they wish to reveal themselves or not), oh and i hope this kevin davies interview hasent been posted before.

http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0 ... 52,00.html
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

ohjimmyjimmy
Icon
Icon

Re: 14 - kevin davies interview

Post by ohjimmyjimmy » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:26 pm

Be better if you just posted the link without all the histrionics but never mind.

hi there, i'm chris
Reliable
Reliable

Post by hi there, i'm chris » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:28 pm

ohjimmyjimmy wrote:Be better if you just posted the link without all the histrionics but never mind.
What would be the fun in that?!
http://www.twitter.com/chrisbradish" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:22 pm

You are either very undeucated, taking the pxss or just a childish wum. You got some sensible advice and still have to act like a plonker. Be it on your own head.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

hi there, i'm chris
Reliable
Reliable

Post by hi there, i'm chris » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:23 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:You are either very undeucated, taking the pxss or just a childish wum. You got some sensible advice and still have to act like a plonker. Be it on your own head.
:lol:
http://www.twitter.com/chrisbradish" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:24 pm

hi there, i'm chris wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:You are either very undeucated, taking the pxss or just a childish wum. You got some sensible advice and still have to act like a plonker. Be it on your own head.
:lol:
:lol: :oops: That's redeclouse.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:31 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:i hope me posting the following interview does not make me a dick, is an intresting post, shown i have thought for at least 2 mins before posting , shows i read nearly all post posted on this website since i joined and that i understand the tone of this forum, shows i understand why some people may be wound up by me, shows i am not a troll and finally shows i am not fishing. (these are all bits of advice some one on the forum gave me so i didnt get chucked of and i will look to maintain these standards permantly, it is up to this person to choose whether they wish to reveal themselves or not), oh and i hope this kevin davies interview hasent been posted before.

http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0 ... 52,00.html
Good video, nice to hear from him.

p.s. say all of the stuff you wrote before the link in your head next time, rather than still being seen as an idiot.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:25 pm

im sorry tango i was merely trying to show the rest of the forum the guidelines i am looking to follow to reach salvation, i am not a WUM nor am i taking the p**s out of you or anybody else and certainly not the person who gave me the advice, in fact i am taking this advice very seriously and am worrying as i speak whether this post will be intresting or not (but my mind sits on the fence when i ask myself on this occasion). i really enjoy being on the forum and enjoy talking to other bolton fans which was obviously a rarerity concidering where i live up untill i joined this forum. i am clearly uneducated and therefore being perceived as a plonker. a gain i am sorry i am trying my best.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:40 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:i hope me posting the following interview does not make me a dick
Nope, you posting the interview which followed had nothing to do with it. ;)
May the bridges I burn light your way

Turkish Trotter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Turkish Trotter » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:41 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
im sorry tango i was merely trying to show the rest of the forum the guidelines i am looking to follow to reach salvation, i am not a WUM nor am i taking the p**s out of you or anybody else and certainly not the person who gave me the advice, in fact i am taking this advice very seriously and am worrying as i speak whether this post will be intresting or not (but my mind sits on the fence when i ask myself on this occasion). i really enjoy being on the forum and enjoy talking to other bolton fans which was obviously a rarerity concidering where i live up untill i joined this forum. i am clearly uneducated and therefore being perceived as a plonker. a gain i am sorry i am trying my best
sorry for my past mistakes - current avatar: abdoulaye meite.

Why ??????????????????
Born to be a Wanderer!!
Some say Wisdom comes with age, I may be the exception !!

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:52 pm

Turkish Trotter wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:
im sorry tango i was merely trying to show the rest of the forum the guidelines i am looking to follow to reach salvation, i am not a WUM nor am i taking the p**s out of you or anybody else and certainly not the person who gave me the advice, in fact i am taking this advice very seriously and am worrying as i speak whether this post will be intresting or not (but my mind sits on the fence when i ask myself on this occasion). i really enjoy being on the forum and enjoy talking to other bolton fans which was obviously a rarerity concidering where i live up untill i joined this forum. i am clearly uneducated and therefore being perceived as a plonker. a gain i am sorry i am trying my best

Why ??????????????????
And wearing a WBA shirt
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:24 am

I don't think this kid is who he says he is.. Very 'duncanjenkinsfc' (twitter thing). It's all intentional and I have a suspicion...
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:15 am

boltonboris wrote:I don't think this kid is who he says he is.. Very 'duncanjenkinsfc' (twitter thing). It's all intentional and I have a suspicion...
You see batman behind every tree :mrgreen:

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:31 am

Turkish Trotter wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:

Why ??????????????????
because he was one of my favourite bolton players and so i am working through his pictures on google images

ohjimmyjimmy
Icon
Icon

Post by ohjimmyjimmy » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:37 am

Well look at pics of girls instead, thats what the internet's there for !

BwfcDan
Reliable
Reliable

Post by BwfcDan » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:12 am

What a cock end. We live in a democracy, a vote should take place on whether the wum can stay or not on the forum.
"Im a big fish in a small pond"... "Your not a big fish! Your not even a fish!"

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:35 am

BwfcDan wrote:What a cock end. We live in a democracy, a vote should take place on whether the wum can stay or not on the forum.

who voted you on?? 8)

ohjimmyjimmy
Icon
Icon

Post by ohjimmyjimmy » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:51 am

From now on i am...thebish94

So watch out ;)

thebish
Immortal
Immortal