owen out 2012/2013

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Jez
Reliable
Reliable

Re: owen out 2012/2013

Post by Jez » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:24 am

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 13847.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So he's happy to come up here then?

mrpiccollo
Promising
Promising

Post by mrpiccollo » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:32 pm

just saw fantasy football league and noticed Ray wilkins saying hes looking to get back into football ^^

id love it if he came to bolton as assistant manager or even just replaced coyle , i know hes not had great success as a manager but hes not only a motivator but hes tactically sound also ^^

someone ive allways respected not only as a player but as a person heres hoping^^

Ianmooreslovechild
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Ianmooreslovechild » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:56 am

mrpiccollo wrote:just saw fantasy football league and noticed Ray wilkins saying hes looking to get back into football ^^

id love it if he came to bolton as assistant manager or even just replaced coyle , i know hes not had great success as a manager but hes not only a motivator but hes tactically sound also ^^

someone ive allways respected not only as a player but as a person heres hoping^^
Bit of a contradiction there. He has a 100 % record in recent times as caretaker at chelsea. He's also worked with some greats and comes across as being a good tactician.Left Fulham after falling out with keegan over selctions which has to be a positive.
Got to wonder what happened at chelsea though. And he's as London as you'll get(as is Curbishley) so I'd assume in both cases they'd be more likely to stay in the south east.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:58 am

Think he owns a couple of properties in Manchester, does Wilkins. Always quoted as liking the area.

Not sure he's what we're after. What about that Siasia guy?? He not touted himself around yet?
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Ianmooreslovechild
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Ianmooreslovechild » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:08 am

boltonboris wrote:Think he owns a couple of properties in Manchester, does Wilkins. Always quoted as liking the area.

Not sure he's what we're after. What about that Siasia guy?? He not touted himself around yet?
Who?

I could imagine wilkins working but he'd need a good motivational assistant. Always seems a bit flat and steady to me much like the way he played the game.Tactically he would be lightyears ahead of OC but then my cat getting jiggy on the subbutio table is also about as clued up as coyle in that area.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:35 am

Siasia's that Nigerian fella who claimed he was offered the job everytime we changed manager... Think he had a dodgy agent telling him porkies
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Ianmooreslovechild
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Ianmooreslovechild » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:13 am

boltonboris wrote:Siasia's that Nigerian fella who claimed he was offered the job everytime we changed manager... Think he had a dodgy agent telling him porkies
Sounds perfect. So if he's quiet then OC is safe?

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:23 am

boltonboris wrote:Siasia's that Nigerian fella who claimed he was offered the job everytime we changed manager... Think he had a dodgy agent telling him porkies
He's called Samson Siassa. So we could have Big Sam, Little Sammy and later Son of Sam.

It is written !!
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:33 pm

bobo the clown wrote:
He's called Samson Siassa. So we could have Big Sam, Little Sammy and later Son of Sam.

It is written !!
8)

Porrohman
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Porrohman » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:31 pm

Isn't he also related to some c.unt who keeps ringing me up and asking me about my bank account details?
The voices in my head may not be real...but they have some great ideas!

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:36 pm

Porrohman wrote:
Isn't he also related to some c.unt who keeps ringing me up and asking me about my bank account details?
... that's the guy. Born in 1927 and aged 38.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".