away to birmingham

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

away to birmingham

Post by bwfcdan94 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:50 pm

ok lets have a forth go, birmingham away anyone going?, oh and i got my tickets a minute ago (why my postman dosent bliddy deliver till 4 in the afternoon i will never know)
Last edited by bwfcdan94 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Re: away to birmingham

Post by bwfcdan94 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:53 pm

i should note that as of this date more tickets have been sold for the shef wednesday game then the birmingham game, appauling really
Last edited by bwfcdan94 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Barr Hill
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Barr Hill » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:17 pm

Not for me this season. It will be one of the few away games I don't attend. As per my inbox message Dan

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:21 pm

What the feck is he talking about?

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:43 pm

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:What the feck is he talking about?
who knows - but I suspect Dan has found the PM button and is playing with it.. (I've had a couple...)

Jokers in White
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Jokers in White » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:48 pm

thebish wrote:
who knows - but I suspect Dan has found the PM button and is playing with it.. (I've had a couple...)
Me too, think he is a slice short of a full loaf!
https://twitter.com/Chaddy_81" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:49 pm

well the last time i did a birmingham thread you suggested that I COULD DO US ALL A FAVOUR BY COMMITING SUICIDE OF WHICH I HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN APOLOGY FROM U OR CAPSLOCK and as far as i know no action has been taken against either of you by the website board (although maybe action has been taken). i am on about are game against birmingham city away in the league next tuesday.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:51 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:i should note that as of this date more tickets have been sold for the shef wednesday game then the birmingham game, appauling really
corrections sorry if u misinterpreted what i said
Last edited by bwfcdan94 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:53 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:ok lets have a forth go, birmingham away anyone going?, oh and i got my tickets a minute ago (why my postman dosent bliddy deliver till 4 in the afternoon i will never know)
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:54 pm

thebish wrote:
i have bee sending alot more PMs later as quite a few people jump on my head when i make points on quite regular occasion, i therefore have been forced to reply to posts via PMs so that there is a massivly reduced chance that someone like abdoulaye or capslock will come out with the responses that i spoke about in my previous posts

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:34 pm

Man up

P.O.S.
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by P.O.S. » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:32 pm

To be honest I'll be quite happy to never visit St Andrews again because 1: Nothing is ever ever going to beat that Quarter Final there (and in much the same way as Old Trafford, been once, seen us win, why go back?) and 2: its an utter shithole!

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:13 am

why do you send me pm's when I have never been offensive to you?

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:15 am

I get the PM's too.. He's on the wind up.
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Relentless09
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Relentless09 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:05 am

Is there anything specific you have to do to get these pm's ?

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:32 am

bwfcdan94 wrote:
well the last time i did a birmingham thread you suggested that I COULD DO US ALL A FAVOUR BY COMMITING SUICIDE OF WHICH I HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN APOLOGY FROM U OR CAPSLOCK and as far as i know no action has been taken against either of you by the website board (although maybe action has been taken). i am on about are game against birmingham city away in the league next tuesday.
Erm. Where did I write/type that?

I haven't apologised because I didn't type anything suggesting you should commit suicide. I know you have more trouble with typing than most, but do we have to add reading to that as well?

My comment on this thread was exasperation at yet another thread posted by you that makes very little sense despite reading the post several times. I understand that some people have difficulty with spelling and sentence composition (I'm not perfect by any means), but you take the piss. If you posted less and invested the time gained in making your posts coherent then you wouldn't get the piss taken out of you :roll:

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:08 pm

P.O.S. wrote:To be honest I'll be quite happy to never visit St Andrews again because 1: Nothing is ever ever going to beat that Quarter Final there (and in much the same way as Old Trafford, been once, seen us win, why go back?) and 2: its an utter shithole!
loved that game. but why do you all think brum is a shithole. yes it is gloomy but it is like chelsea compared to burnley

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:15 pm

ok let me explain. i may send a PM to you not because you offend me. i send one because if i reply to something with an opinion to one person (i.e the person that made the last post/post i am wanting to reply about at that peticular time) then that is just one person who may or may not disagree with my post and may or may not send an insulting reply whereas if i post something on the forum like i have now i open myself up to every person who visits this site being able to insult me or call me an idiot (or something along those lines). so i therefore resort to posting only about 1/3 of the things i want to say and PMing the rest

HMX
Passionate
Passionate

Post by HMX » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:14 pm

Not going to Brum again. School night and it's a dive.

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:24 pm

Only reason I'm not going is I can't get out of work early....quite like going to Birmingham.