Club Rebranding

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Re: Club Rebranding

Post by ChrisC » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:02 pm

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Smolarek wrote:
Andy Waller wrote:One of my best mates is MD of Fibrlec and he's so chuffed that they accepted the sponsorship deal.

It might not be bringing mega-bucks into the club, but at least we've got a 100% Wanderer's fan willing to put his money where his mouth is for the club.
Fantastic, these good stories will definately give us the promotion push..
Oh wait a minute..
Are you one of Dan's Cockney Reading Rebels?
No need for the "ney" going off some of his posts since joining yesterday.

Andy Waller
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Andy Waller » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:37 am

Smolarek wrote:
Andy Waller wrote:
Smolarek wrote:
Andy Waller wrote:One of my best mates is MD of Fibrlec and he's so chuffed that they accepted the sponsorship deal.

It might not be bringing mega-bucks into the club, but at least we've got a 100% Wanderer's fan willing to put his money where his mouth is for the club.
Oh wait a minute..

I'm sorry, I wouldn't have said anything if I knew I'd be shot down by your acerbic wit.

I do feel silly now.
Have you got anymore heart warming stories to share?
Loads, are you sure I'm ok commenting on here? I don't really want to do anything without your permission.
What a hero, What a man...... Ooooh, what a bad foul...

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:43 am

Smolarek wrote:
Andy Waller wrote:
Smolarek wrote:

Oh wait a minute..

I'm sorry, I wouldn't have said anything if I knew I'd be shot down by your acerbic wit.

I do feel silly now.
There might be one about you getting a month's ban after being on the site for one day - if you don't wind your neck in.
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

wanderers_on_tour
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by wanderers_on_tour » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:11 am

Would he reconsider changing his companies logo for next season? Maybe something with elephants?

In all seriousness though good on him and the club. Hope the relationship remains beneficial for all involved.

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:57 am

wanderers_on_tour wrote:

Would he reconsider changing his companies logo for next season? Maybe something with elephants?

In all seriousness though good on him and the club. Hope the relationship remains beneficial for all involved.

Didn't I hear there is some sort of performance related rising scale of payment in the deal? That is to say if this technology takes off (and it could) there would be more money coming in to BWFC.

I'm not phrasing this too well. Perhaps your MD mate could give a bit more detail.

Andy Waller
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Andy Waller » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:09 pm

Gary the Enfield wrote:
wanderers_on_tour wrote:

Didn't I hear there is some sort of performance related rising scale of payment in the deal? That is to say if this technology takes off (and it could) there would be more money coming in to BWFC.

I'm not phrasing this too well. Perhaps your MD mate could give a bit more detail.
I'll ask him and get back to you.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:29 pm

not so - according to BWFCi - they are giving us nowt - in fact, we are paying them...

Andy Waller
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Andy Waller » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:45 pm

thebish wrote:

not so - according to BWFCi - they are giving us nowt - in fact, we are paying them...

Nope, that's bollocks. It's a fixed fee per season.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:10 pm

Andy Waller wrote:
thebish wrote:

really?? no - not buying it - I'm inclined to believe BWFCi - he sounded so sure...

Smolarek
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Smolarek » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:53 pm

Andy Waller wrote:
Smolarek wrote:
Andy Waller wrote:
Smolarek wrote:

Oh wait a minute..

I do feel silly now.
Loads, are you sure I'm ok commenting on here? I don't really want to do anything without your permission.
Please don't set the admins on me...

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:51 pm

You really aren't doing this very well Smolarek. It's probable that you didn't intend the poor taste remark you made ... just hold your hands up and back away with a bit of grace and you can recover your ground .... really.

Otherwise you're doing yourself no favours at all.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Andy Waller
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Andy Waller » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:06 am

thebish wrote:
Andy Waller wrote:
thebish wrote:

really?? no - not buying it - I'm inclined to believe BWFCi - he sounded so sure...

Fair enough, believe what you want then.

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:24 am

Andy Waller wrote:
thebish wrote:
Andy Waller wrote:
thebish wrote:

Fair enough, believe what you want then.
I think you may be missing the strong hint of irony in Bish's comment there, Andy. :D
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

Andy Waller
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Andy Waller » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:00 pm

Ah, unlike when I'm on the top deck of a bus, I feel quite guilty about bashing the Bishop.

PC1978
Promising
Promising

Post by PC1978 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:02 pm

Andy Waller wrote:Ah, unlike when I'm on the top deck of a bus, I feel quite guilty about bashing the Bishop.
Its more exciting when you are driving the bus

Andy Waller
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Andy Waller » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:01 pm

PC1978 wrote:
Andy Waller wrote:Ah, unlike when I'm on the top deck of a bus, I feel quite guilty about bashing the Bishop.
Is this where you get off?

PC1978
Promising
Promising

Post by PC1978 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:45 pm

Andy Waller wrote:
PC1978 wrote:
Is this where you get off?
Is it all aboard or end of the line time now?

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

Post by General Mannerheim » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:40 am

pic of the away shirt on another forum, tis a f cking abomination.

mrkint
Passionate
Passionate

Post by mrkint » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:28 am

Got a link, General por favor?

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:26 am

This is the home shirt in the flesh without the sponsor being photoshopped :lol:

Forgot to add.. this ISN'T me in the picture 8)