To Elland back! - Leeds (A) 8/3/14

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Re: To Elland back! - Leeds (A) 8/3/14

Post by jaffka » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:59 pm

We will p*ss this 3-1

danhorwich
Promising
Promising

Post by danhorwich » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:27 pm

I will let you all know how we play and how Doogie sets out, fully expect us to lose and for Douglas to play 4-5-1 and come out with the line after 2-0 defeat of "we played well and were solid and had a good work rate..."
"Oh f**k off you daft southern c**t"

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:52 pm

danhorwich wrote:I will let you all know how we play and how Doogie sets out, fully expect us to lose and for Douglas to play 4-5-1 and come out with the line after 2-0 defeat of "we played well and were solid and had a good work rate..."
That's the way Dan. Positivity.... :wink:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

sluffy
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by sluffy » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:21 pm

A bit of fun from the Bolton Nuts Forum - I hope you don't mind me sharing it with you -

danhorwich
Promising
Promising

Post by danhorwich » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:25 pm

Thanks Tango, at least I can be bothered to go. I would be more positive if someone else from the forum was going especially given they are likely to be more positive then me.
"Oh f**k off you daft southern c**t"

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:21 am

sluffy wrote:A bit of fun from the Bolton Nuts Forum - I hope you don't mind me sharing it with you -

Posted in the wrong place mate.
You want the joke thread over in General Banter.
Businesswoman of the year.

Jugs
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Jugs » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:58 pm

I would love it if we absolutely annihilate Leeds today. It's unbelievable the amount of times Leeds have been on Sky Sports recently, as though we all subscribe to Sky just to watch them play out another drab draw. Come on Whites, let's hammer them!

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:06 pm

Bogdan, Baptiste, Knight, Wheater, Ream, Spearing, Medo, Davies, Danns, Mason, Jutkiewicz

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:08 pm

Subs bench is a bit midfield-tastic. No Beckford.

Lonergan, Hutton, Hall, Eagles, Chung-Yong, Moritz, Trotter

Jugs
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Jugs » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:27 pm

I don't want to complain, because there isn't a lot to complain about today, but I'm surprised Hutton isn't starting. Freedman was desperate for a defender, and Hutton is only here for a month. So far it's looking a bit pointless. I thought he'd have rested someone today, perhaps Baptiste. I know we've played well in the last 2 games, but before that we were shoddy and pretty useless at the back. I just hope our defence doesn't let us down today.

Norpig
Promising
Promising

Post by Norpig » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:32 pm

He has kept the same team again which is good news in itself, looks like he has finally stopped tinkering. Lets hope they don't let him / us down today, lets have a go these are there for the taking COYWM!!

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:40 pm

Jugs wrote:I don't want to complain, because there isn't a lot to complain about today, but I'm surprised Hutton isn't starting. Freedman was desperate for a defender, and Hutton is only here for a month. So far it's looking a bit pointless. I thought he'd have rested someone today, perhaps Baptiste. I know we've played well in the last 2 games, but before that we were shoddy and pretty useless at the back. I just hope our defence doesn't let us down today.
That Hutton played in Europe midweek and the other four didn't might have come into Freedman's reckoning.

Jugs
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Jugs » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:57 pm

Little Green Man wrote:
Jugs wrote:I don't want to complain, because there isn't a lot to complain about today, but I'm surprised Hutton isn't starting. Freedman was desperate for a defender, and Hutton is only here for a month. So far it's looking a bit pointless. I thought he'd have rested someone today, perhaps Baptiste. I know we've played well in the last 2 games, but before that we were shoddy and pretty useless at the back. I just hope our defence doesn't let us down today.
That Hutton played in Europe midweek and the other four didn't might have come into Freedman's reckoning.
Maybe, but I doubt it. I think it's more because we kept a clean sheet. He's barely played a game all season, whilst the others, according to Dougie, are 'very tired.' We'll see if he gets a game next week.

sluffy
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by sluffy » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:59 pm

Radio stream from the Bolton Nuts Forum -

http://ustre.am/SwBG" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:02 pm

Keeping a winning team will do for me. We've got a game Tues as well, I'd be very surprised if Hutton didn't start that. How long is Mills out for? Seem to have missed that. And the Beckford injury is starting to look quite serious.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:03 pm

Just got in in time for kick off. COME ON YOU WHITES...... :oyea: :oyea: :oyea:

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:06 pm

Shots at each end, Mark Davies missing the target from ten yards. Now the homers play a bit of football before Mark Davies gets fouled. Free kick and.....into the box and....picked up by Danns. Mason, Danns...and Warnock clears. Cracking start...

Jugs
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Jugs » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:07 pm

LeverEnd wrote:Keeping a winning team will do for me. We've got a game Tues as well, I'd be very surprised if Hutton didn't start that. How long is Mills out for? Seem to have missed that. And the Beckford injury is starting to look quite serious.
Beckford was supposedly fit last weekend, but missed it through illness. Maybe he's still ill.

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:09 pm

Jugs wrote:
LeverEnd wrote:Keeping a winning team will do for me. We've got a game Tues as well, I'd be very surprised if Hutton didn't start that. How long is Mills out for? Seem to have missed that. And the Beckford injury is starting to look quite serious.
Beckford was supposedly fit last weekend, but missed it through illness. Maybe he's still ill.
Hope so, if you know what I mean!

Relentless09
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Relentless09 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:11 pm

Mason making runs but no one picking him out so far.