Zulu Down - Brum match thread

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Zulu Down - Brum match thread

Post by Prufrock » Fri May 02, 2014 7:08 pm

Bobo will have been kicked out by then anyway.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Fri May 02, 2014 7:11 pm

TKIZ! wrote:I'm considering wearing the little seen nowadays "Tea Towel" away shirt. That'll impress the ladies
Be careful you aren't mistaken for a table :lol:

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri May 02, 2014 7:18 pm

Prufrock wrote:Bobo will have been kicked out by then anyway.
Now there's a question nobody's asked... Is Bobo allowed in Barnstormers?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

TKIZ!
Legend
Legend

Post by TKIZ! » Fri May 02, 2014 7:24 pm

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
TKIZ! wrote:I'm considering wearing the little seen nowadays "Tea Towel" away shirt. That'll impress the ladies
Be careful you aren't mistaken for a table :lol:
It's quite possible! :lol:
Pfffft.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri May 02, 2014 7:49 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
:lol:
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Fri May 02, 2014 7:52 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
There's a large outdoor area so shut your mouth. :twisted:
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri May 02, 2014 8:02 pm

TKIZ! wrote:14-5 to us. Zulu's attack Barnstormers on the way home. Dan repels them. Everyone's a winner
Just because I'm massive doesn't make me a hard nut you know. There will be no need for violence I will simply ask the landlord to lock the pub door at which point I will stand on the table and shout through the window outside that I think Birmingham isn't a shithole and then tell them that Wolverhampton is. The Brummies' will applaud me before going home and I will be brought Coca Cola at every game for the next season by the various other inhabitants of Barnstormers. Bobo will already have been kicked out, Bruce will already be drunk so the forums youngest member will have to sort everything out. In reality im talking b*llocks on the most part as I'm not going to the game although I do think Bobo will get kicked out. Down to you Bruce.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

TKIZ!
Legend
Legend

Post by TKIZ! » Fri May 02, 2014 8:17 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
TKIZ! wrote:14-5 to us. Zulu's attack Barnstormers on the way home. Dan repels them. Everyone's a winner
Just because I'm massive doesn't make me a hard nut you know. There will be no need for violence I will simply ask the landlord to lock the pub door at which point I will stand on the table and shout through the window outside that I think Birmingham isn't a shithole and then tell them that Wolverhampton is. The Brummies' will applaud me before going home and I will be brought Coca Cola at every game for the next season by the various other inhabitants of Barnstormers. Bobo will already have been kicked out, Bruce will already be drunk so the forums youngest member will have to sort everything out. In reality im talking b*llocks on the most part as I'm not going to the game although I do think Bobo will get kicked out. Down to you Bruce.

Pfffft.

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Fri May 02, 2014 8:29 pm

Looking forward to tomorrow and potentially sending Brum down. Lots saying we have nout to play for.. erm .. we have had nout to play for since mid season :lol:

We will win it late on with Brum pushing for a winner after hearing they need a win instead of a draw.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri May 02, 2014 8:47 pm

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote: Bruce's shirt will be a target probably (if he wears the one he's threatening) :wink:
Ah, good call. Perhaps I should wear my 'Bob Latchford is a beardy serial killer" t-shirt instead. :)
May the bridges I burn light your way

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri May 02, 2014 8:52 pm

TKIZ! wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:

Which bits do you find funny? :)

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Fri May 02, 2014 9:13 pm

Team with reasonable to good away record needs win to stay up. You'd pick safe team with poor home record at their place wouldn't you?

One last act of cowardice from our lot coming up, or a show of defiance? Can see it going either way to be fair.

Nicko58
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nicko58 » Sat May 03, 2014 12:47 am

bwfcdan94 wrote:
You don't help yourself at times, Dan. That comment is signature worthy. :wink:
'Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.'

scotty
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by scotty » Sat May 03, 2014 2:41 am

Just seen Adam Bogdan out at a club in Manchester. Yes its 2am. Told him that he had a complete disregard for the fans but that was the least of his worries.
Who's that coming up the hill boys,
The Wanderers are coming up the hill boys,
They all laugh at us, they all mock at us,
They all say our days are numbered,

Born to be a Wanderer, victorious are we....

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Sat May 03, 2014 6:09 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote: Bruce's shirt will be a target probably (if he wears the one he's threatening) :wink:
Ah, good call. Perhaps I should wear my 'Bob Latchford is a beardy serial killer" t-shirt instead. :)
That should work :D

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sat May 03, 2014 6:35 am

scotty wrote:Just seen Adam Bogdan out at a club in Manchester. Yes its 2am. Told him that he had a complete disregard for the fans but that was the least of his worries.
I was once told by a taxi driver that Diouf used to do that every Friday night Saturday morning except it was more like 4am.

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Sat May 03, 2014 6:40 am

scotty wrote:Just seen Adam Bogdan out at a club in Manchester. Yes its 2am. Told him that he had a complete disregard for the fans but that was the least of his worries.
Where was it?

Who was he with?

Was he drinking?

Did he say anything?

scotty
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by scotty » Sat May 03, 2014 9:32 am

jaffka wrote:
Where was it?

Who was he with?

Was he drinking?

Did he say anything?
Saw him at 8pm at the Oast House in Spinningfields. Saw him again in Mojos on Bridge Street at 2am.

Didnt recognise anyone with him.

Yes at 8pm. Unsure about later on.

Told him he shouldn't be out at this time the day before a game. That he would be in breach of club rules and he should show more respect for the fans. He was very belligerent. d
Who's that coming up the hill boys,
The Wanderers are coming up the hill boys,
They all laugh at us, they all mock at us,
They all say our days are numbered,

Born to be a Wanderer, victorious are we....

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Sat May 03, 2014 10:31 am

To be fair, I'd be a bit belligerent if some random bloke was berating me. Maybe he's not playing, maybe he fell out with Dougie, maybe he's been sold. He certainly doesn't need a lecture from you.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sat May 03, 2014 10:35 am

Bogdan has been reported as injured and I'm assuming was given the night off.

We'll be seeing Lonergan between the sticks today.