FA Cup 4th Round - Fields of tw@t'n'cry - Liverpool (a)

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Dr Hotdog
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: FA Cup 4th Round - Fields of tw@t'n'cry - Liverpool (a)

Post by Dr Hotdog » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:28 am

If the FA stipulate that away clubs are entitled to 15% of stadia capacity then the 8,000 figure being banded about is a bit of a misnomer given that Anfield's capacity is 45,000.

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm

Dr Hotdog wrote:Well, 5,500 isn't the full allocation we're allowed, so I can only hope that due to the demand we will get more seats and they will go on open sale.
We're not 'allowed' anything
Sto ut Serviam

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:23 pm

Dr Hotdog wrote:anyone got three spares ae:)
+1
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:34 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
+1
NO. This is the problem. Be Scouse for the day... I is, fxck it.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

scotty
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by scotty » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:54 pm

Ok so my coach tickets came in the post today but no match tickets. Surely they wouldn't send them out by separate mail? Has anyone else had this or has someone dropped a bollock?
Who's that coming up the hill boys,
The Wanderers are coming up the hill boys,
They all laugh at us, they all mock at us,
They all say our days are numbered,

Born to be a Wanderer, victorious are we....

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:03 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:
+1
NO. This is the problem. Be Scouse for the day... I is, fxck it.
easy for you - you'll fit right in naturally! :wink:

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:50 pm

scotty wrote:Ok so my coach tickets came in the post today but no match tickets. Surely they wouldn't send them out by separate mail? Has anyone else had this or has someone dropped a bollock?
I'm told they will be sent out tomorrow - I still haven't managed to get one though.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:00 pm

You could always think "f*ck it" and turn up without one...

What? Too soon?
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:37 am

Not really, still annoyed about the 1000s who rarely leave Bolton who have got tickets yet I haven't I'm sure i'll be able to buy one off somebody though.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:03 am

bwfcdan94 wrote:Not really, still annoyed about the 1000s who rarely leave Bolton who have got tickets yet I haven't I'm sure i'll be able to buy one off somebody though.
:zzz:
I knew you'd come out with some superfan bollocks like that. Ignoring the 4000 we took to Huddersfield for instance.
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:12 am

boltonboris wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:Not really, still annoyed about the 1000s who rarely leave Bolton who have got tickets yet I haven't I'm sure i'll be able to buy one off somebody though.
I knew you'd come out with some superfan bollocks like that. Ignoring the 4000 we took to Huddersfield for instance.

It's the drink talking.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:37 am

Gary the Enfield wrote:
boltonboris wrote:

It's the drink talking.
And I was criticised for dissing John Smiths. See Dan, that's what it does to you...

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:45 am

WTF do you expect them to do, Dan? Trawl through away match ticket sales history on the off chance that there's some worthy soul out there that's subjectively deserving of a ticket? Behave yourself.
May the bridges I burn light your way

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:06 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:
WTF do you expect them to do, Dan? Trawl through away match ticket sales history on the off chance that there's some worthy soul out there that's subjectively deserving of a ticket? Behave yourself.
They shouldn't need to trawl through anything

As it happens, sales didn't get beyond season ticket holders, but that's not the point

Our systems are so outdated, its almost laughable
Sto ut Serviam

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

Post by General Mannerheim » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:10 am

Dan has a fair point, id be seriously pissed off if id been to every away game but wasnt entitled to one for Liverpool too.

you used to get vouchers with your away tickets, remember them? then when a high profile game went on sale they started by selling to ST holders who had say 3 vouchers, then 2, then 1, the ST holders, then non ST holder with 3 vouchers and so on... wouldnt be too difficult to record away match sale history on your teamcard or award points or something? - alas, these games are so few and far between these days thery probably CBA. also isnt much use to folk who pay on the day.

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:26 am

A limited number of tickets available is always going to leave some people disappointed. There will never be a perfect way of satisfying demand, when demand is greater than supply.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:22 am

CAPSLOCK wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
They shouldn't need to trawl through anything

As it happens, sales didn't get beyond season ticket holders, but that's not the point

Our systems are so outdated, its almost laughable
Oh I don't disagree. The whole set-up of the ticket office is amateur beyond belief. Laughable even.
May the bridges I burn light your way

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:53 pm

I'm staggered that not only do the club still use ticket master, but that they don't appear to either monitor them or give them instructions on how to allocate the tickets. As previously mentioned, I was fecked over that way in 1999 when I called for tickets on the 1st day of sale for the Watford play off. 3 or 4 hours after they'd gone on sale supposedly to sth only, I was told there were none left in the area I wanted. It was only when they sold me 4 elsewhere without asking my details up front that I realised it was a free for all.

That they royally fecked up inthe same way again for the carling cup final 5 years later beggared belief. That they're still doing it is just rank incompetence.

I hope the drink comes in handy young Dan
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:07 pm

If it had been 1 per a season ticket holder then I think it is very likely there would still be some left now.

adamworthy2002
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by adamworthy2002 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:49 am

scotty wrote:Ok so my coach tickets came in the post today but no match tickets. Surely they wouldn't send them out by separate mail? Has anyone else had this or has someone dropped a bollock?
My coach ticket came yesterday and match ticket came today. I was getting worried!
