New Sheriff, but he's still a villain - Forest (A) 21/02/15

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

danardif1
Reliable
Reliable

Re: New Sheriff, but he's still a villain - Forest (A) 21/02

Post by danardif1 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:58 pm

truewhite15 wrote:
DJBlu wrote:"The good times are coming back for these supporters" says the commentator.

Oh how wrong you can be.

Wait till the Freedman rot sets in.

Oh and Lennon is getting it wrong. He's fecking about with the side thinking we are safe.

Dangerous game to play.
Agreed. Still hopeful about the future, but he's got it horribly, horribly wrong today.

It's been shocking. I don't know what McNaughton's done wrong, but surely he's worth a go?

The midfield, looking so solid in November, has fallen apart, whether due to fatigue or reverting to their true colours.

Bad, bad day.
Mixture of both I think... Lennon's worked them to the bone to get results out of them, but the likes of Danns just aren't that good.

Dr Hotdog
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Dr Hotdog » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:58 pm

They could play til 2017 and not get a booking. Unreal.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:00 pm

I want to smash the screen every time they show that smug greasy haired prick Freedman.

Just blow for full time ref.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:02 pm

Kissing the shirt of asombolongo...feck off you c*nts, you stole him! If we kissed the shirt of all our injured players every time we scored we'd be there all week. Odious set of pricks.

Bijou Bob
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bijou Bob » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:03 pm

Nicko58 wrote:
Bijou Bob wrote:Beyond awful and utterly shambolic. No one seemed to have a clue where they were playing or what their role was. Is that 28 in 8 we've conceded? I don't remember such a poor performance. No passion, no closing down, unable to pass to a white shirt. Grim.

Lonergan didn't seem to get touched for me, seemed to see the red card coming as the ref reached for his back pocket and he went down and stayed down to stop us going down to 9 men.
There was an unintentional clash of heads between him and Blackstock as both rushed in for the ball.
Have another look, sure he wasn't touched. He stood up, saw the ref, then collapsed. Wasn't a penalty as the ball wasn't under control and was heading out of play, with Lonergan trying to get out of the way.
Uma mesa para um, faz favor. Obrigado.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:04 pm

If he wasnt touched why the feck did he come off??

danardif1
Reliable
Reliable

Post by danardif1 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:04 pm

Dr Hotdog wrote:They could play til 2017 and not get a booking. Unreal.
The refereeing has been awful today... Alfie got a yellow for having the temerity to be angry at getting slammed on the floor by a Forest 'player'.

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:05 pm

officer_dibble wrote:Kissing the shirt of asombolongo...feck off you c*nts, you stole him! If we kissed the shirt of all our injured players every time we scored we'd be there all week. Odious set of pricks.

Of late! we don't score many.

For the first time I feel a little bit of pressure building on Lennon!

Some of the decisions he made were shocking
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

Sponge
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Sponge » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:05 pm

Bijou Bob wrote:
Nicko58 wrote:
Bijou Bob wrote:Beyond awful and utterly shambolic. No one seemed to have a clue where they were playing or what their role was. Is that 28 in 8 we've conceded? I don't remember such a poor performance. No passion, no closing down, unable to pass to a white shirt. Grim.

Lonergan didn't seem to get touched for me, seemed to see the red card coming as the ref reached for his back pocket and he went down and stayed down to stop us going down to 9 men.
There was an unintentional clash of heads between him and Blackstock as both rushed in for the ball.
Have another look, sure he wasn't touched. He stood up, saw the ref, then collapsed. Wasn't a penalty as the ball wasn't under control and was heading out of play, with Lonergan trying to get out of the way.

That's quite a consipiracy theory! On first look I also thought he hadn't been touched. But he got one in the side of the head, in the temple.

danardif1
Reliable
Reliable

Post by danardif1 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:06 pm

Bijou Bob wrote:
Nicko58 wrote:

I still think he was touched but I agree it wasn't a penalty... Blackstock should've been the one in trouble though for leading so high with his studs up.

Vertigo
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Vertigo » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:07 pm

Bijou Bob wrote:
Nicko58 wrote:

Thought the same. Appeared to be a head clash, but he fell comically.

As poor a performance as Dougie ever gave us.

Nicko58
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nicko58 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:08 pm

Bijou Bob wrote:
Nicko58 wrote:

The paramedics were giving him oxygen as he left the pitch for crying out loud. Are they in on it to?
'Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.'

Peter Thompson
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Peter Thompson » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:08 pm

DJBlu wrote:I'd make em walk home after this.

Useless pricks.
This 100% - we have a shambolic, soft as shite, weak as feck team - the likes of Mills, Dervite, Ream & Danns can feck off for me, all mentally weak players who constantly switch off and make poor decisions - let's have some proper fullbacks....and Vela has been shocking the last couple of games - we need some fighters in this team, who will roll their sleeves up, hate losing and be nasty when needed....some of these players are a disgrace.

As much as I like & believe in NL, his 3-5-2 tactics and recent tinkering need questioning as well, I know we have lots of injuries and he's not had any money but he can't escape any criticism with the amount of goals we have conceded recently, and with the way we have stopped pressing and keep backing off the opposition

We are being sucked back towards the bottom 3 and NL needs to sort these wankers out - we have too many players who accept losing - the passion, tempo & pressing from NL's earlier games has gone and we are slowly going backwards

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:10 pm

18th. Superb.
Businesswoman of the year.

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:11 pm

Lennon is in danger of becoming the new coyle, never mind Rioch, if he keeps picking a soft arse midfield. Bannan might be a better technical footballer than Pratley, but is nowhere near as effective. Danns has hit poor form just at the wrong time. We are a shambles. Thank god I didn't go. I hate to see a Bolton team that is such a pushover.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:12 pm

First half poor
Second hal difficult to judge....ten men, new keeper, heskey at centre half, as unlucky as you get and feck me we are unlucky.

However
Team selection/formation very wrong. Im also concerned that the signings made are not players we need - we had gaps to fill at full back and in centre mid at the end of the window. Bannon looks soft as shite and worst of all not comitted. Tardzick, first i've seen but was awful. The bulgarian hasnt been used (so why loan him?).

We're getting sucked in to that relegation battle, and if you ship 4 goals a game, you are in the shit.

IggyTheDawgster
Reliable
Reliable

Post by IggyTheDawgster » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:13 pm

That was unacceptable. I hope a few players get dropped after that.
It ain't easy, Sleazy even, Deceiving those we, Believe in.

danardif1
Reliable
Reliable

Post by danardif1 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:13 pm

That's the one area I was surprised we did nothing about in the transfer window. Having a full compliment of defenders doesn't mean they're not rubbish and need replacing/adding to.

Nicko58
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nicko58 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:14 pm

We were out-muscled today and I think that we are too honest as a team.

Perhaps it's time for Slavchev to come in?
'Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.'

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:15 pm

He wants to take a look at his squad properly after that
Boro away, shore it up
Mcnaughton rb with janko or vela in front. Ream or Moxey with feeney on the other side. We are too succeptible to wingers running at us.