The Winter Hill Tale-Brighton home.

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Always hopeful
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: The Winter Hill Tale-Brighton home.

Post by Always hopeful » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:24 pm

twilight wrote:
Bruno3 wrote:Impressed with Amos - some good saves and not afraid to b*llock those in front of him when needed. Hope he keeps the shirt tomorrow. Wheater excellent. Danns too liable to get caught in possession p*ssing around. Think Lennon got a bit lucky when Feeney had to come off as McNaughton is a "proper" right back and allowed Vela to have, for me, his best 45 minutes. Heskey didn't contribute much.
Tedious game lit up by Clough's magic touch and finish.
He provided me with the best entertainment of the match in the first half!!
Was that when he fell to the ground backwards like a Giant Sequoia?
Hope is what keeps us going.

twilight
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by twilight » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:10 pm

It sure was hopeful, best bit of the first 45! :)

danardif1
Reliable
Reliable

Post by danardif1 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:24 am

Sponge wrote:
boltonboris wrote:Goal music sounds so awful wheb there's about 11000 people just clapping. One of the worst things in football

Agreed. I can't bear it. So naff. It actually spoils my enthusiasm when we score.

Seriously, is there anyone out there who likes it?
Have to say that for the most part I think goal music can be quite fun, but I could imagine why others might prefer the noise of the crowd and that alone. If I'm ever at the Madejski on a freebie for a Reading game, the whole crowd does seem to get involved with the goal music and those who prefer to celebrate in their own way still do their thing too.

I also like hearing a bit of the Quo when we win at home... if I hear that song anywhere else I always think of good times at the 'Bok.

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:30 am

Sponge wrote:
boltonboris wrote:Goal music sounds so awful wheb there's about 11000 people just clapping. One of the worst things in football
Agreed. I can't bear it. So naff. It actually spoils my enthusiasm when we score.

Seriously, is there anyone out there who likes it?
Sam Allardyce?