These be her very Cs, her Us and her Ts - Rovers Away 11/3

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Re: These be her very Cs, her Us and her Ts - Rovers Away 11

Post by CrazyHorse » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:38 pm

fck off.
Thrown it away again.
Businesswoman of the year.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:39 pm

ahhhh... shoite...

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:39 pm

Just how many times are we going to lose in injury time? Fxcking incredible. Over and out.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:39 pm

You can't teach it can ypu
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:39 pm

94th minute??????????????? WTF!!

jonnycooper
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by jonnycooper » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:43 pm

Cannot feckin defend a 0-0 in the dying seconds!! YET AGAIN! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:43 pm

Absolute shambles
Another defensive cock up
Wants sorting asap
Not happy

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:43 pm

Not a one of these crazy injury time losses would be so critical if we scored some goals. We've had shxt luck with Mavies, Clayton and Clough and we need it to end.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:43 pm

officer_dibble wrote:Absolute shambles
Another defensive cock up
Wants sorting asap
Not happy

aye... sort it out Lenny...

twilight
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by twilight » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:45 pm

we just keep throwing points away in the dying seconds, it's just unforgiveable

Jonah
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Jonah » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:48 pm

It's the story of my life . Oh to be a wanderer . I was expecting a shit 0 0 and we blew it. Still at least the dross lurking below is unlikely to catch us . A few nails to bang in in our next few games otherwise there will but way too much exceitemwnt as the season draws to an end .

HMX
Passionate
Passionate

Post by HMX » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:48 pm

Oh FFS

Peter Thompson
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Peter Thompson » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:50 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:fck off.
Thrown it away again.
This - I'm sick of it now, its a fcuking disgrace to 'switch off' yet again and concede so many last minute goals, all of our defenders can fcuk off for me the soft set of bastards - get a complete new back 4 next season, whoever is brought in can't be worse than this set.

We do need a proper captain & some other leaders on the pitch - as a team mentally we are weak as piss - I bet most BWFC fans who had followed the game saw that they had a last minute corner and knew what was coming....

Again I feel sorry for the fans that paid to watch, they have been let down by the players 'yet again' !!

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:57 pm

jonnycooper wrote:Cannot feckin defend a 0-0 in the dying seconds!! YET AGAIN! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
I tell you. Lennon's never had to set up a side to see a game out. This is now being exposed in fecking spades!!!
May the bridges I burn light your way

YtarmyYtarmy
Promising
Promising

Post by YtarmyYtarmy » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:58 pm

Peter Thompson wrote:
Thrown it away again.
This - I'm sick of it now, its a fcuking disgrace to 'switch off' yet again and concede so many last minute goals, all of our defenders can fcuk off for me the soft set of bastards - get a complete new back 4 next season, whoever is brought in can't be worse than this set.

We do need a proper captain & some other leaders on the pitch - as a team mentally we are weak as piss - I bet most BWFC fans who had followed the game saw that they had a last minute corner and knew what was coming....

Again I feel sorry for the fans that paid to watch, they have been let down by the players 'yet again' !!

Bit Harsh, I think that Tim Ream has been very good this season seeing as its not his natural position. Cant just critisise the defence as forwards need to take their chances also, if Cravies had scored, that would of made a differnce

Gravedigger
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Gravedigger » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:00 pm

Probably the defense were moving towards the tunnel, or looking around to see the shortest way off the pitch. I would imagine even in the days of Sam we give away goals in the dying seconds, it's the only real thing we do on a consistent basis. Oh well, there's always another game. 8)
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man and let history make up its own mind.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:02 pm

Gravedigger wrote:Probably the defense were moving towards the tunnel, or looking around to see the shortest way off the pitch. I would imagine even in the days of Sam we give away goals in the dying seconds, it's the only real thing we do on a consistent basis. Oh well, there's always another game. 8)
don't remind us!!! :wink:

danardif1
Reliable
Reliable

Post by danardif1 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:10 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
jonnycooper wrote:Cannot feckin defend a 0-0 in the dying seconds!! YET AGAIN! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
I tell you. Lennon's never had to set up a side to see a game out. This is now being exposed in fecking spades!!!
Celtic in every Champions League game...

Peter Thompson
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Peter Thompson » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:11 pm

YtarmyYtarmy wrote:
Peter Thompson wrote:
Thrown it away again.

Bit Harsh, I think that Tim Ream has been very good this season seeing as its not his natural position. Cant just critisise the defence as forwards need to take their chances also, if Cravies had scored, that would of made a differnce
Its just my opinion that's all - we have a fecking shite team that's why we are where we are. Regarding Ream he generally plays ok (but he's not good enough IMO) and he has a major mistake in him every game, he doesn't read the game well and loses runners continually, if we had a decent LB he wouldn't be a starter for me but then again none of our back four would stay for me - Mills talks a good game but is a bit shite, certainly isn't captain material....for the record there is no blame on Ream tonight for the goal (although people who went may correct this !!).

Also Bruce may have a point regarding Lennon having no major experience of having to see a game out - you just knew that it was going to happen and against B/Burn of all teams

Apart from young Zach, I don't think that there are any other players that I would lose any sleep over should they leave in the summer.

danardif1
Reliable
Reliable

Post by danardif1 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:15 pm

I think it's the players for the most part... Lennon has shown there's only so much you can get out of them. They weren't as bad as Dougie was showing them to be, but they're not that much better than where we are in the table now.

Time for a big clear out and to build a side around the promising youngsters who have helped carry this creaking side along.