Wigan, away.

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Re: Wigan, away.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:18 pm

Pennant hits another free kick and....and...sounds like I get carried away there. Clark gets stopped by Walker and my heartbeat slows.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:18 pm

No.....crossbar
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:23 pm

Wigan are having a bit of a go
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:25 pm

Heskey free kick hunting then Trotter savages a pie. Free kick them and they press. Murphy getting too much mention and they win a corner. Feeney get a bolloxing off Mills before Pennant puts a corner in and....we get a goalkick. We need to get some control, maybe even score. That'd be handy. Heskey upsetting the pie fans and now they break quickly and win a corner. And....Pennant and.....it goes through to Walker but he has no support. Mic man says neither side dominating. Trotter getting more mention than he did in Only Fools and Horses. Pennant being a nuisance again but a foul goes our way. Heskey wins it then Alf almost gets a chance. Roscina.....ohhhhh and it goes all the way across with no contact...

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:26 pm

Good move by Feens,Rochina and Walker!

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:28 pm

Sounds like Walker is seeing plenty of it and it's very open in the last 5 mins that I've had the radio on. 'Bolton so open to the counter attack' the man says. Not sure what crackly station I've found in deepest Horwich. I think it's a Wigan one. The only clear reception I can get is Preston vs Barnsley on BBC Lancs.

danardif1
Reliable
Reliable

Post by danardif1 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:29 pm

BBC - '23:11 Penalty Bolton Wanderers. Matt Mills draws a foul in the penalty area.'

Eh!?!

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:30 pm

danardif1 wrote:BBC - '23:11 Penalty Bolton Wanderers. Matt Mills draws a foul in the penalty area.'

Eh!?!

With Crayon i'm told

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:31 pm

Rochina ripping them to shreds again! little nutmeg and a decent effort on goal!

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:32 pm

plymouth wanderer wrote:Rochina ripping them to shreds again! little nutmeg and a decent effort on goal!
good to hear! 8)

danardif1
Reliable
Reliable

Post by danardif1 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:32 pm

Really like the sound of this Rochinha lad... hope Lennon's friendly enough with Benfica to convince them to let us have him another season...

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:33 pm

Mills does well and we break. Mic man says ref makes a bad decision our way. Pennant tries a long one to no avail. Mills again but they get the call. Mills again with a throw and....Feeney goes, then Bannan, Walker.....Boyce knocks it out for a throw. Ream...McCarthy gets on the mention sheets and some to and fro results. Roschina.....and Al Habsi has to make a "great save" from the young lad. Trotter again now and......some babbling about Arsenal. N.L issues advice from the sideline. Good call from the liner gets us a goalkick. Now Alf, Walker.....cross...and....we get a corner. Mic man tells em hos to do it and....Bannan.....and another corner and.....and....Roschina and......another corner via Heskey. Now Walker and.....and.....it get cleared and they break. We recover and it goes to to and fro....they come visiting but we clear for a throw.

danardif1
Reliable
Reliable

Post by danardif1 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:35 pm

Looks like we're starting to press them a bit now... just need a goal!

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:38 pm

MaCarthy clears, they send it back. Trotter loses a heading duel against Tom Thumb and they get another corner. Pennant again and......and.....Mills clears. Another scruffy shot from Murphy is deflected for another corner. Pennant, McCarthy knocks it out for...another corner and....a short one ends up as our goal kick. About time for us to score. Come on......Pennant gets stopped by Ream for a throw to the. "Huffin and Puffing" says the mic man and then......Amos has to make a "wonderful save" from a totally free shot.

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:38 pm

Amos pulls of a worldie save

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:42 pm

plymouth wanderer wrote:Amos pulls of a worldie save
Yep, Wiganers bemoaning his brilliance.
Le Fondre got away and got clattered, yellow to McGuire, too wide for a red they say.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:43 pm

Bannan loses out, Murphy visits again but misses his man. Making a nuisance of himself, that Murphy man. Ream intercepts and sets us off. Roschina puts a poor one in and....they break and we get it back and...Roschina gets pulled off the ball and gets a free kick. And.....Walker gets us a throw....Now then....Trotter bangs it forward, they attack, we recover and....mic man claims that was a high one as talk of sending off mumbles around. More scores from Subuteo man as Feeny does a Wigan on...er, Wigan.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:45 pm

Alf seems okay and the pies sally forth again. More scores and then Amos whacks one. Ream, Walker....and they recover and come again via.....? The pies net one that gets called offside. Phew.....

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:45 pm

Goal disallowed for them

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:47 pm

Throw to them and one minute time announced. Mic man say the homers better side. And....Bong, feeds Murphy, Pennant and....Bong again and....Mills, then Roschina clear and that's the end of Part 1. 0-0