It's probably just me

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

norm the jedi
Dedicated
Dedicated

It's probably just me

Post by norm the jedi » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:58 pm

My social media is being bombarded with 'remember when we weren't excreta' video from the official club account.

It's really starting to get on my wick!
As it stands I wouldn't want watch the current offering if it was in my back garden, the organisation [there's a misnoma!] is the poster boy for insolvency,
So to add insult to them potentially fatal injuries, here's a diet of highlights from when we were any good.
I accept someone thinks it will cheer us up, give us summat to smile about in dark times.
For me it makes the present situation even more fecking depressing!
But it might be just me...
Are we in League 2 yet - Three seasons and we'll be away to Chesham

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Re: It's probably just me

Post by Gary the Enfield » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:09 pm

norm the jedi wrote:My social media is being bombarded with 'remember when we weren't excreta' video from the official club account.

It's really starting to get on my wick!
As it stands I wouldn't want watch the current offering if it was in my back garden, the organisation [there's a misnoma!] is the poster boy for insolvency,
So to add insult to them potentially fatal injuries, here's a diet of highlights from when we were any good.
I accept someone thinks it will cheer us up, give us summat to smile about in dark times.
For me it makes the present situation even more fecking depressing!
But it might be just me...
It's not just you. :|

jonnybwfc
Promising
Promising

Post by jonnybwfc » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:14 pm

It is frustrating, but maybe not as useless as being informed as to who the referee is for the upcoming match, which seems to make up the rest of the posts.
Djorkaeff ... Djorkaeff must score ... he does ... HE DOES !!!

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:33 pm

Media? I've discontinued Facebook and never used tweeting or twittering. I don't miss any of them.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Athers
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Athers » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:36 pm

The videos they post on social media is a lot better these days, when we were actually scoring those goals they'd be grainy footage recorded off a stream and still taken off YouTube in minutes by the Premier League!

Still, only goals we see these days etc.
http://www.twitter.com/dan_athers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

TonyDomingos
Passionate
Passionate

Post by TonyDomingos » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:24 pm

jonnybwfc wrote:It is frustrating, but maybe not as useless as being informed as to who the referee is for the upcoming match, which seems to make up the rest of the posts.
REF WATCH: Nigel Miller will oversee #BWFC's home clash with @FulhamFC on Saturday. Read: bit.ly/1YnvBqL :D
Às armas, às armas!
Sobre a terra, sobre o mar,
Às armas, às armas!
Pela Pátria lutar!
Contra os canhões marchar, marchar!

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:27 pm

TonyDomingos wrote:
jonnybwfc wrote:It is frustrating, but maybe not as useless as being informed as to who the referee is for the upcoming match, which seems to make up the rest of the posts.
REF WATCH: Nigel Miller will oversee #BWFC's home clash with @FulhamFC on Saturday. Read: bit.ly/1YnvBqL :D
:lol: