Out of the Forest and up to Le Moors.. Notts Forest Home, Wed, 24th Oct 8-0 .

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

DJBlu
Site Admin

Re: Out of the Forest and up to Le Moors.. Notts Forest Home, Wed, 24th Oct 8-0 .

Post by DJBlu » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:26 pm

dave the minion wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:23 pm
officer_dibble wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:16 pm
They are a level above us. Nooe and little are getting torn apart. Could be a stuffing this.
They spent best part of 30 million didn't they during the summer? They should be tearing us a new one....
Hard work and effort cost nothing. This is such an abject performance.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Re: Out of the Forest and up to Le Moors.. Notts Forest Home, Wed, 24th Oct 8-0 .

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:29 pm

Right lads, at em now and....Mac hits a soft one and the keeper says thanks and clears. Williams gets a mention, then Little....we have a bit of possession and....it ends up with Ben. The exceitement builds amongst the home crowd....they have another throw. Mic man talks media twitter and the other mic man reckons Forest deserves to be more in front. Grabban makes a nuisance of himself then we touch the ball twice.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:30 pm

I'm better than Yanic.

feck, Pratley is better than Yanic.

Noone can feck off with his "numbers" too. Lazy as feck for their goal. And gash on it.

This is dreadful.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:32 pm

Noone is a lazy bastard. Loses the ball and jogs back into midfield.

Sick of this, rolling over and having their bellies tickled.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:34 pm

If Craig noone comes out for the second half it’s an absolute disgrace. He’s playing shit and looks disinterested.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:35 pm

Chat, chat.....more chat and then.......they get a quick free kick off Mac, then.....we have scores.....and....Wheats heads clear, Wildschutt tries, Mac takes over, Taylor crosses and....we still have it and...Noone and....a wallop then another as bad from them and.....it all ends with a goal kick them. Let's try a shot or two lads, (79% them mic man claims?).....Have a crack at goals Ben....Little now and....he whacks it out for a goal kick. With the players we have can we really play this bad? I know they've spent two bob more than us, but ....come on....

jimbo
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jimbo » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:39 pm

We’re really terrible. Frustratingly so. The few times we end up in a good position we look initially surprised, then completely inept as we try to pass/shoot.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:40 pm

All we have to do is score two goals and hang on for 50 mins and we're home and dry. Is it that hard.....hmm, well, maybe. Throw us and...high excitement and.....and....it's a poor one. Free kick them for a handball and....Noone, Mac, shot again from Williams and......Mac's offside. Josh wins free kick and Figuerado joins Lowe in the book of wisdom. And, Vela and....they clear for a throw us. We like them.....sometimes. Wildschutt gets another throw, Guardiola clears. Sigh....

dave the minion
Reliable
Reliable

Post by dave the minion » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:45 pm

We've come into this game a bit over the last 10 - looking a bit better...

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:48 pm

A quick round of cheerios to fans on the net, then.....some mic chat and........some more and.....Little and....Noone and....Lowe and....Taylor has to step up and clear. We go forth a hunting and.......(mic man reckons Forest are panicking. Ha, ha) And then.....some more chat. Now he reckons they might not actually be panicking. They sally, Lolley pops in (he-he) we give it away. they throw...2 mins added and......Grabban and....mic man reckons there's much to be desired....really? Hmm. Lolley again and again and.....well, almost brew time. I started the night, so excited and hopeful and......we win a corner via Wildshutt. And....in and...cleared and...Mac got a header in and now throws and the keeper lollipos one forth. 0-1 at the break.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:50 pm

Can we make 10 subs? Wheater been decent. Rest can feck off.

Doige for Yanic and Oz for one of the midfield.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:52 pm

Bizarre. Have some of these played football before? Literally every home game we seem to play worse than I remember us playing!
Wheater and Magennis exceptions. They can hold their heads up. Vela is putting himself about at least. Rest of em can fck off. I’d sub the lot of em if we could.

Get Donaldson on. I know forest are an expensive team and look good with the ball but there is a mistake or two in that back line and he’s the best player we have at getting a toe in or forcing an error.

Another game where you look at the stats and how little we have had the ball (and what we have done with it - throw ins to them, flicks out of play...) and are embarrassed we are in the same league as our opponents.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:55 pm

Forest manager has just dedicated a new lemonade to one of his players, he's called it "My Boy Lolley Pop".... :oops:

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:01 pm

Let's hope Parky has taken something aboard about getting a body or two forward this half. If Donaldson harries that well, why isn't he in there doing it? Everything about us says don't lose rather then go out and win. Oztumer obviously isn't the answer if we're playing kick and rush stuff, so get some tanks in there. COME ON YOU WHITES...... :oyea: :oyea: :oyea:

ae:)

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:02 pm

Big 45 this. It can’t keep being this shit at home without something giving.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:04 pm

The don is on

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:04 pm

Bit irksome that I've paid a tenner for a stream that's almost a minute behind. I watched the goal on Sky Sports News and received BBC Sport notifications on phone and iPad before I saw it on my Mac.

Also, I really don't give a tin shit that some wazzock in Halifax thinks we should name an unchanged XI. If I want unqualified opinion I'll go on Twitter.

Bolton were bobbins. Wildschut, my God. But the rest didn't impress.

Clayton's on for Wildschut.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:07 pm

Commenziamos......Mac tries a dash and wins a free kick 30 out. Donaldson has replaced Wildshcutt. And.....Vela and....the keeper says ta. We really do need to be more of a threat at set pieces. We used to be.......and we get another corner. Hey, hello mudda, hello fadda....and they scuffle it clear and Noone sends a "super" delivery in and....we get another corner, they clear, Noone again and Little and....Wheats can't capitalise. Little and....ohhhhhh...anothe cross that ends in a goal kick.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:08 pm

Miles better already

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:09 pm

That Figueredo could play for us.