Onwards and Downwards: 2020 transfer speculation thread.

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Onwards and Downwards: 2020 transfer speculation thread.

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:31 pm

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:26 pm
officer_dibble wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:13 pm
Isn’t Jussi Jr a lot shorter than his dad?
Certainly started off that way
:lol:
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:41 am

Farewell to oztumer. Appeal won, contract terminated. And rightly so if we're being honest about it. Unpaid and unplayed. Good luck to him.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:49 am

Bollocks. I was convinced he had a chance of being out star turn this year. Clearly didn’t fancy it. He can go and warm the bench at Charlton now, not fit to lace Pratleys boots. Bye bye Oz, feck knows why we signed you, you won’t play for a bigger club than this.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:50 am

LeverEnd wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:41 am
Farewell to oztumer. Appeal won, contract terminated. And rightly so if we're being honest about it. Unpaid and unplayed. Good luck to him.
Good luck? I hope he receives a career ending tackle - have zero time, zero time for anyone not willing to roll their sleeves up and fight for this football club.

That includes fans who seem more interested in talking it down too.

One of the worst players I've seen wear a BWFC shirt. Dreadful.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:51 am

At least Maggennis got us a fee. Oz is more of a shithouse!

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:56 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:50 am
LeverEnd wrote:
Good luck? I hope he receives a career ending tackle - have zero time, zero time for anyone not willing to roll their sleeves up and fight for this football club.

Hyperbole alert!

Harsh on all counts.

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:58 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:
LeverEnd wrote:

Unpaid for 5 months and unrated by a manager still in place? Any player with options elsewhere not trying to get out must be mad.

Read back what you just wrote and hang your head in shame you stupid, pathetic, tantrum throwing c*nt.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:10 am

LeverEnd wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:58 am
BWFC_Insane wrote:
LeverEnd wrote:

Unpaid for 5 months and unrated by a manager still in place? Any player with options elsewhere not trying to get out must be mad.

Read back what you just wrote and hang your head in shame you stupid, pathetic, tantrum throwing c*nt.
I support BWFC. Why on earth would I have any time for anyone who walks out? Regardless of the justifications. As a fan I can't walk out. He's gone. He was shite whilst he was here. We have staff who haven't been paid for months still here working - those are heroes to me. They are doing what they can to keep this club going.

Those that go - mean nothing to me at all. Why on earth would they?

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:15 am

Sorry with BWFCI on this.

Not as far as a career ending challenge but he can do one. Doesn't want to be here so off you trott. Thanks but no thanks.

Another asset lost due to the KA era.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:18 am

LeverEnd wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
LeverEnd wrote:

Agree with this bit :-)

I am disappointed if they're still with us, with them not playing. I don't object to them leaving after what their employer has put them through.

truewhite15
Passionate
Passionate

Post by truewhite15 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:19 am

Aye. Shown nothing in the (admittedly short amount of) time he had on the pitch. Went hiding, picked the wrong passes, just didn't give any indication that he had that X-Factor that his supporters are adamant he has.

Yep, he hadn't been paid - until he was. And now, after being paid, he's fecked off. Won't be missed. Don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out...

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:21 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:10 am
LeverEnd wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
LeverEnd wrote:

I support BWFC. Why on earth would I have any time for anyone who walks out? Regardless of the justifications. As a fan I can't walk out. He's gone. He was shite whilst he was here. We have staff who haven't been paid for months still here working - those are heroes to me. They are doing what they can to keep this club going.

I couldn't care less about him now either. However I see why he's done it. And I don't wish a career ending injury on him. And that doesn't make me any less of a fan than you, to address the part of your post after wishing harm upon a young footballer who has been extremely shabbily treated.
I try not to resort to abuse but I stand by my comments.

jimbo
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jimbo » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:25 am

He’ll be remembered as a relatively poor player for us who never made any real impact.

He’ll feel that his career isn’t going to progress scrapping at the bottom of L1 with a manager who’s never fancied him. If he’s got on offer elsewhere then I can hardly blame him for going. Of course I’d rather everyone be prepared to scrap and fight for the cause but reality is players have to look out for their own career prospects as well.

This news was met with a resigned sigh from myself, more at the fact another is leaving, but otherwise it’s not one to get too upset about.

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:28 am

jimbo wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:25 am
He’ll be remembered as a relatively poor player for us who never made any real impact.

He’ll feel that his career isn’t going to progress scrapping at the bottom of L1 with a manager who’s never fancied him. If he’s got on offer elsewhere then I can hardly blame him for going. Of course I’d rather everyone be prepared to scrap and fight for the cause but reality is players have to look out for their own career prospects as well.

This news was met with a resigned sigh from myself, more at the fact another is leaving, but otherwise it’s not one to get too upset about.
That's it really. Far more to get angry and upset about than this. I thought others had notice in too, so we might shed a couple more yet. Again, I'll not be too bothered. If we'd been taken over and had a new manager looking at a passing game I'd be possibly disappointed.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:29 am

He's absolute wank. There was other interest when he signed so imagine he's on (relatively) high wages, and was in the way of Darcy who is one of the kids who seems to have a chance. I'm happy he's gone. At least Andranik was quite good.

I don't blame him for pushing to get the move, I would blame him for not playing against Coventry (though given he was injured I'm not sure he 'refused' to play). I do blame him for being rubbish at football.

I don't wish him a career ending injury, I do wish him exactly the career his talent deserves.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:31 am

LeverEnd wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:21 am
BWFC_Insane wrote:
LeverEnd wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
LeverEnd wrote:

I couldn't care less about him now either. However I see why he's done it. And I don't wish a career ending injury on him. And that doesn't make me any less of a fan than you, to address the part of your post after wishing harm upon a young footballer who has been extremely shabbily treated.
He's 28. And his actions mean that 17/18 year olds are being asked to play in games they aren't really ready for and risk injury. We've already seen a couple of these young lads get injured having to play 2 games in two days. Is that all his fault? No. But again I have no time for him. As for "shabbily treated" no he hasn't. He's been at a club that has been shabbily treated where everyone is suffering. Everyone. No more so than the supporters. The players who have all been paid at least some of what they owe are employees of an insolvent business. In the real world - they'd probably have received nothing at all.

If we currently sat with a billionaire owner refusing to pay them out of spite or even a Steve Dale situation I'd get it, but we're in administration - players are being paid what they can be and ultimately that isn't shabby treatment it is just life.

jimbo
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jimbo » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:31 am

LeverEnd wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
LeverEnd wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
LeverEnd wrote:

Agreed completely LE. Fine to disagree with someone’s actions but beyond the pale to wish harm on them when all they’re doing is looking after their own family’s interests.

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:56 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:31 am
LeverEnd wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
LeverEnd wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
LeverEnd wrote:

He's 28. And his actions mean that 17/18 year olds are being asked to play in games they aren't really ready for and risk injury. We've already seen a couple of these young lads get injured having to play 2 games in two days. Is that all his fault? No. But again I have no time for him. As for "shabbily treated" no he hasn't. He's been at a club that has been shabbily treated where everyone is suffering. Everyone. No more so than the supporters. The players who have all been paid at least some of what they owe are employees of an insolvent business. In the real world - they'd probably have received nothing at all.

If we currently sat with a billionaire owner refusing to pay them out of spite or even a Steve Dale situation I'd get it, but we're in administration - players are being paid what they can be and ultimately that isn't shabby treatment it is just life.
If you don't think players have been poorly treated you're just a stubborn fool and there is literally no point debating it with you.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:58 am

Was he bollocks injured v Coventry.

He’s just hung around to get his pay, at least Wheater et al moved for genuine reasons, and are still without that 5 months wages. Tara oz, out the cat flap you feck off!

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:00 am

Prufrock wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:29 am
He's absolute wank. There was other interest when he signed so imagine he's on (relatively) high wages, and was in the way of Darcy who is one of the kids who seems to have a chance. I'm happy he's gone. At least Andranik was quite good.

I don't blame him for pushing to get the move, I would blame him for not playing against Coventry (though given he was injured I'm not sure he 'refused' to play). I do blame him for being rubbish at football.

I don't wish him a career ending injury, I do wish him exactly the career his talent deserves.
Well he's proven in the past that he definitely isn't absolute wank at this level. But I agree he'd contribute little to the fight if he stayed, we wouldn't get a fee and we're better off with his wages off the books. That's if we ever get taken over.