Administration and recovery

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by Enoch » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:46 pm

Burnden Paddock wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:34 pm
Enoch wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:47 am
Burnden Paddock wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:52 am
Oztumer has gone now!

https://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/2019/august ... wanderers/

Edit - Already covered elsewhere I see! :oops:

Yeah... ...and shame on you, Mr Paddock, for not wishing him dead!!

:lol: I prefer to go about my business quietly. Watch this space! :Jedi:

I expect no less than you eat his babies.

Unless he doesn't have any, of course.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:07 pm

And......... another hard day's graft at the office of David Rubin & Partners bites the dust...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:39 pm

They will be working overtime to get us the deal we deserve, surely? Does it pay time and a half? £750 an hour?

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:59 pm

officer_dibble wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:39 pm
They will be working overtime to get us the deal we deserve, surely? Does it pay time and a half? £750 an hour?
Probably, knowing those skanky cxnts.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:28 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:23 pm
Enoch wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:21 pm
DJBlu wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:17 pm
31st August sry

Daughter goes back to school 2nd Sep
:lol:

Is it 3:00pm yet?
Not for 48 hours.

So just 23 hours to go then. :)

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:50 pm

Enoch wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:28 pm
Worthy4England wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:23 pm
Enoch wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:21 pm
DJBlu wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:17 pm
31st August sry

Daughter goes back to school 2nd Sep
:lol:

Is it 3:00pm yet?
Not for 48 hours.

So just 23 hours to go then. :)
They're all still pi$$ed from the "Court Announcement" party held last night. I think it's still 48 hours! :-)

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:51 pm

Will it ever be over? And at the end of it the villains ( admin, lawyers and chancer spivs ) ride off into the sunset with bulging saddlebags and we get to play Tranmere with a junior school team.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

TKIZ!
Legend
Legend

Post by TKIZ! » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:27 pm

officer_dibble wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:57 pm
Looks like Nicky Hunt is a potential Bassini signing!! 😂
"Great Scott, Marty! Power up the DElorean and let's get back to the future!" :shock: :crazy: :laugh:
Pfffft.

TKIZ!
Legend
Legend

Post by TKIZ! » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:30 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:51 pm
Will it ever be over? And at the end of it the villains ( admin, lawyers and chancer spivs ) ride off into the sunset with bulging saddlebags and we get to play Tranmere with a junior school team.
Probably, TD.

If ever we needed a deal to happen it's now. We've got 2 games on the horizon and running out of even our youth team as options
Pfffft.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:12 pm

I'm beyond caring now. It's worse than watching a story evolve on Neighbours. It seems nothing is beyond believable anymore.

Bertie Wooster
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bertie Wooster » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:25 pm

Right personally I've now had it with FV, we are now down to 2 fit outfield players, so FV are happy yet again for the kids to go out & lose (however well they play), another potential 3 points gone - FV are an absolute disgrace & an absolute piss take of a consortium, regardless of what people say about Michael James they don't give a shite about the actual football club, as LLS has been saying for some time all they appear to be interested in is what money they can make from selling the stadium & hotel, car parks etc, If MJ was a serious loyal BWFC supporter surely he wouldn't let this debacle continue week after week, knowing the damage it is causing.

The admins are now saying that that their side is done, so WFT is going on with Football Ventures - either put up or fcuk off, this cannot keep dragging on. I would seriously rather have that crackpot, needs sectioning Bassini than FV, at least he shows some passion for the club (whoever misguided that may be), FV show & do sweet FA.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:29 pm

Bertie Wooster wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:25 pm
Right personally I've now had it with FV, we are now down to 2 fit outfield players, so FV are happy yet again for the kids to go out & lose (however well they play), another potential 3 points gone - FV are an absolute disgrace & an absolute piss take of a consortium, regardless of what people say about Michael James they don't give a shite about the actual football club, as LLS has been saying for some time all they appear to be interested in is what money they can make from selling the stadium & hotel, car parks etc, If MJ was a serious loyal BWFC supporter surely he wouldn't let this debacle continue week after week, knowing the damage it is causing.

The admins are now saying that that their side is done, so WFT is going on with Football Ventures - either put up or fcuk off, this cannot keep dragging on. I would seriously rather have that crackpot, needs sectioning Bassini than FV, at least he shows some passion for the club (whoever misguided that may be), FV show & do sweet FA.
I think they mean it’s down to Quantuma and hotel....

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:36 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:29 pm
Bertie Wooster wrote:

Which sort of shows, when the fog clears, what it's really all about....
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:40 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:36 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:29 pm
Bertie Wooster wrote:

Which sort of shows, when the fog clears, what it's really all about....
Depends how you look at it. Without the hotel and commercial potential we could be where Bury are now. With it and the way admin has been structured it’s made it incredibly complicated.

It’s been a truth for a long time that nobody is coming to bankroll us.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:50 pm

I’m a bit fecked off Bury get to cancel games until they get taken over, yet we have to play the youth.

Alright that’s sort of tongue in cheek but it does feel like one rule for one, EFL make it totally up for another!

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:54 pm

officer_dibble wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:50 pm
I’m a bit fecked off Bury get to cancel games until they get taken over, yet we have to play the youth.

Alright that’s sort of tongue in cheek but it does feel like one rule for one, EFL make it totally up for another!
Look on plus side. Think of the points deduction Bury get. Every game we play even if we get thumped pulls us further away from them.

Bertie Wooster
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bertie Wooster » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:07 pm

I honestly think most fans have now had enough of FV, they messed about last time & then pulled out & they are messing about again - they don't give me any faith whatsoever that they can move the club forward any more than KA could.

They have or are showing zero passion for BWFC.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:46 pm

Bertie Wooster wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:07 pm
I honestly think most fans have now had enough of FV, they messed about last time & then pulled out & they are messing about again - they don't give me any faith whatsoever that they can move the club forward any more than KA could.

Honestly what we need is business people with good records who can run a business well. I don’t know but people tell me Sharon Brittan has a good record and will sort us out.

It’s all alien to football fans this. However, this is all about business plans and commercial viability. If you don’t have that or billions then you aren’t buying us.

Passion sadly doesn’t get you anywhere. If it was about passion then we could all just own it and be done with it. Sadly it isn’t.

TonyDomingos
Passionate
Passionate

Post by TonyDomingos » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:58 pm

Bertie Wooster wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:07 pm

As far as I can tell, FV are our only hope. If they pull out, it's liquidation. So, if these so-called fans have "had enough", then I assume they want the club to fold. There is no alternative. I don't think it's taken a disproportionately long time to complete the deal. It's complex, with lots of unknowns. Patience is required here.
Às armas, às armas!
Sobre a terra, sobre o mar,
Às armas, às armas!
Pela Pátria lutar!
Contra os canhões marchar, marchar!

Jugs
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Jugs » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:37 pm

It's not gonna happen, is it?

Coventry was a false dawn. I can see this ending in tears.