Administration and recovery

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:08 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:55 pm
Appleton is saying that only Ken's signature was required for the deal to go through on Friday.

Anderson is saying the deal being delayed is nothing to do with him and it's in Keir Gordon's hands.

1 of them must be lying. Unfortunately, I've no faith in either
I mean, you're comparing Appletons and oranges

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:10 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
Appleton is saying that only Ken's signature was required for the deal to go through on Friday.

Anderson is saying the deal being delayed is nothing to do with him and it's in Keir Gordon's hands.

The issue in the deal is between Ken and EDT. It’s been an issue the whole way. It’s not even about money. It’s about security on loans and liability. The only way any buyer can change it is if they rock up with a huge amounts of cash and will overpay. It would make the deal more than the £25M the admins forecast.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:22 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:10 pm
Harry Genshaw wrote:

The issue in the deal is between Ken and EDT. It’s been an issue the whole way. It’s not even about money. It’s about security on loans and liability. The only way any buyer can change it is if they rock up with a huge amounts of cash and will overpay. It would make the deal more than the £25M the admins forecast.
Will you just cut the know-it-all crap???? Really, really tedious shit now. There is no way any fxcking issue has not been about the money.
FV don't have any... That's what's the fxcking issue has been, is, and will be about.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:24 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Harry Genshaw wrote:

There are some quotes on Sky sports. In one sentence he`s spoken to no fckr.Then its everyone else's fault.in the last sentence he says its between his solicitors and EDT..its all fcuked in the head

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:29 pm

Prufrock wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:57 pm
* at least one of them must be lying
Incorrect.
Both could be telling the truth. Maybe Appleton's lying when he says one signature is missing - I wouldn't put it past the useless cxnt.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:36 pm

Bolton owner Ken Anderson told Sky Sports News: "I have had no contact with any of the consortium, The Eddie Davies trust or Keir Gordon (Lawyer for the Trust) since the appointment of the administrators and was not involved in any of the discussions or delays over the last few months.
"The lengthy delays are entirely due to the discussions and negotiations between the consortium, Trust, Michael James, Administrators and Keir Gordon.
"As l understand it Keir Gordon and The Eddie Davies Trust and my lawyers were unable to reach an agreement on Saturday. Obviously, l have to be guided by my lawyers and QC advice and it now rests with Keir Gordon and The Trust to respond to my lawyers."

bristol_Wanderer3
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by bristol_Wanderer3 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:47 pm

^^As I said everyone involved needs to go public, both to inform the supporters, and to flush this slimey wanker out. That is just typical KA deflection. His lawyers are representing him!!
Last edited by bristol_Wanderer3 on Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:47 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:36 pm
Bolton owner Ken Anderson told Sky Sports News: "I have had no contact with any of the consortium, The Eddie Davies trust or Keir Gordon (Lawyer for the Trust) since the appointment of the administrators and was not involved in any of the discussions or delays over the last few months.
"The lengthy delays are entirely due to the discussions and negotiations between the consortium, Trust, Michael James, Administrators and Keir Gordon.
"As l understand it Keir Gordon and The Eddie Davies Trust and my lawyers were unable to reach an agreement on Saturday. Obviously, l have to be guided by my lawyers and QC advice and it now rests with Keir Gordon and The Trust to respond to my lawyers."

That sounds like Ken Anderson owes EDT the £5m Eddie loaned him just before he died but is offering to pay much less even though he may be receiving much more from FV. I don’t trust Ken to do the right thing before tomorrow’s deadline. Things are not looking good at all.
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.

Bertie Wooster
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bertie Wooster » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:50 pm

Last edited by Bertie Wooster on Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bertie Wooster
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bertie Wooster » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:55 pm

Last edited by Bertie Wooster on Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:56 pm

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:08 pm
Harry Genshaw wrote:

I mean, you're comparing Appletons and oranges
Oh get in, Sir :D
May the bridges I burn light your way

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:00 pm

Bertie Wooster wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:55 pm
malcd1 wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:47 pm
Worthy4England wrote:

That sounds like Ken Anderson owes EDT the £5m Eddie loaned him just before he died but is offering to pay much less even though he may be receiving much more from FV. I don’t trust Ken to do the right thing before tomorrow’s deadline. Things are not looking good at all.
This In a nutshell, Anderson doesn't now want to be liable for paying back the money he borrowed from ED - Anderson is an absolute despicable individual - what goes around comes around, if we fold because of that horrible man, what price on his head ?
Are you a complete imbecile?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:08 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
He sounds very concerned (not) and trying hard to compete with Bruce's allotment for total barrenness of one of those feckity things. Don't let him ever pretend he was anywhere near Bolton for anything else but making money. Covering his arse and walking off with a nice profit is business, it has nothing to do with football.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Bertie Wooster
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bertie Wooster » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:15 pm

Last edited by Bertie Wooster on Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:35 pm

Bertie Wooster wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:15 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:00 pm
Bertie Wooster wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:55 pm
malcd1 wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:47 pm
Worthy4England wrote:

This In a nutshell, Anderson doesn't now want to be liable for paying back the money he borrowed from ED - Anderson is an absolute despicable individual - what goes around comes around, if we fold because of that horrible man, what price on his head ?
Are you a complete imbecile?
Excuse me Sir, could you please elaborate as that's quite an accusation - this from someone who PM'd me when I initially joined the forum (which I don't mind sharing) saying that no one liked him on here & that he shared my distrust of BWFCI.

LLS just feck off you fcuking cowardly, annoying cnut....
The law, you arse. You can't go around asking what price on somebody's head, you tit! It's called "incitement to violence" and is illegal.

(And I responded to your pathetic bleating about Insano with this:

Hi.
Sorry, I'm not going to publicly declare for a faction/clique, but you are essentially correct in your opinion of BWFC_Insane.
It wouldn't do your cause any good if I agreed with you on the forum anyway. I'm not universally liked. Not that I give a bollocks.
Anyway, welcome to The Wanderer
Alan (LLS))

And you call me an annoying cxnt, you annoying cxnt!
But what really boils my piss is the 'cowardly' crap, what the fxck is that about you fxcking tosspot...

By the way, numpty, you'll note that nowhere in the above did I invite violence towards you. Prick.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:37 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:22 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Harry Genshaw wrote:

Will you just cut the know-it-all crap???? Really, really tedious shit now. There is no way any fxcking issue has not been about the money.
FV don't have any... That's what's the fxcking issue has been, is, and will be about.
Better still why don’t you just ignore my posts? There are a number of posters who can verify that on Friday I was told deal was a signature away. Which it seems was absolutely the case.

I only pass on what I know. Which isn’t much. But if I don’t know I won’t say. You are free to ignore and carry on making stuff up if you like. I don’t mind.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:41 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:37 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Harry Genshaw wrote:

Better still why don’t you just ignore my posts? There are a number of posters who can verify that on Friday I was told deal was a signature away. Which it seems was absolutely the case.

I only pass on what I know. Which isn’t much. But if I don’t know I won’t say. You are free to ignore and carry on making stuff up if you like. I don’t mind.
Tell you what, why don't you ignore me.
I'll respond to whoever and whatever I want to, you don't make the rules. When people make shit up I'll respond to that too. The prick Bertie Wooster was at least correct when he identified you as a fraudster.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Bertie Wooster
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bertie Wooster » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:44 pm

LLS you appear to have a serious anger management problem, the amount of expletives are quite telling, you appear to fall out with absolutely everyone & everybody on a daily basis who happens to disagree with you, because you try & come across as being intellectually superior....its quite sad really.

You are almost like a older keyboard warrior - pathetic really from someone of your years who should no better, its no wonder that you are not liked on the forum as you come across as an absolute arrogant individual.

Bertie Wooster
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bertie Wooster » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:49 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:41 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:37 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Harry Genshaw wrote:

Tell you what, why don't you ignore me.
I'll respond to whoever and whatever I want to, you don't make the rules. When people make shit up I'll respond to that too. The prick Bertie Wooster was at least correct when he identified you as a fraudster.
LLS can you please show where I stated that BWFCI is a fraudster - you are one very angry 'Victor Meldrew' type character. I often disagree with BWFCI but I respect him as a poster & respect his opinions as I did you until this evening.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:54 pm

Last edited by Lost Leopard Spot on Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください