Sh*t shape and Bristol fashion: Bristol Rovers (H), Tue 28 Jan 2020, 8pm

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Bertie Wooster
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: Sh*t shape and Bristol fashion: Bristol Rovers (H), Tue 28 Jan 2020, 8pm

Post by Bertie Wooster » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:51 pm

boltonboris wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:01 pm
Sh*t team playing sh*t football up against a Sh*t team playing sh*t football

A night to forget and one that I wasn't going to bother with due to feeling ill. I felt 10 times worse this morning and I want blood!!

Buckley - Not sure if he's so bloody unlucky, or he's just made out of f*ckin poppadoms
I want to know why after coming in 4 months ago telling us that he likes to play entertaining attacking football, Hill's team now can't pass a ball to a white shirt within 10 yards, and almost play as much hoof ball as Parkinson.

He'd get more support from the fans if he at least looked like he has a plan of how he wants to play & we could see some signs and progress in that respect to give us some hope for next season, but the team is completely flat we have gone backwards alarmingly - yes the players may not be of the required standard in terms of what he wants quality wise, but organisation, spirit, desire, fight, aggression can be coached in any team regardless of quality but there is no sign of any of those attributes in Hill's team - also we get kicked & bullied regularly by opposition players and don't respond, the team is soft - again you don't need quality to be a tough, spirited team, its a mentality that should be coached & enforced by the manager. He's either talentless & clueless as a manager or this group of players are not listening to him and are not following his instructions.

Athertonian
Promising
Promising

Re: Sh*t shape and Bristol fashion: Bristol Rovers (H), Tue 28 Jan 2020, 8pm

Post by Athertonian » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:23 pm

Those players should be so glad to get out on that pitch out the way of Hill. His team talks must begin an hour before kick off and by then they must be baffled by bullshit. I thought Parkinson's post match interviews were boring but, Hills even worse.