We'll meet you outside

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend
Posts: 7392
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:47 pm
Location: Half dead in Panama

Re: We'll meet you outside

Post by Harry Genshaw » Thu May 28, 2020 11:10 pm

TonyDomingos wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 9:55 pm
Burnden Paddock wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 10:40 am
LeverEnd wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 1:40 pm
Met plenty off here, referred to by BP's daughter as his 'football boyfriend'.

I once told my wife I was getting a lift from Enoch to a game at MK Dons. Her response was, "So, you're getting into a car with an older man you met on the internet?"

I'm banned from giving life advice to our 9 year old.
:lol:
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Enoch
Icon
Icon
Posts: 4267
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: The Garden of England.

Re: We'll meet you outside

Post by Enoch » Sat May 30, 2020 4:55 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 11:10 pm
TonyDomingos wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 9:55 pm
Burnden Paddock wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 10:40 am
LeverEnd wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 1:40 pm
Met plenty off here, referred to by BP's daughter as his 'football boyfriend'.
I once told my wife I was getting a lift from Enoch to a game at MK Dons. Her response was, "So, you're getting into a car with an older man you met on the internet?"

I'm banned from giving life advice to our 9 year old.
:lol:

He ate the whole bag of sweeties too!

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 36133
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:19 pm
Location: Drifting into the arena of the unwell.

Re: We'll meet you outside

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun May 31, 2020 6:07 pm

Bumped into CAPSLOCK yesterday. The first time we met was in the away end at Marseille. Yesterday we met in the social distancing queue at Morrison's. It's like it's a reflection of the club's downward trajectory 😐
May the bridges I burn light your way

TonyDomingos
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 2179
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:27 pm
Location: Sarf East London

Re: We'll meet you outside

Post by TonyDomingos » Sun May 31, 2020 11:27 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 6:07 pm
Bumped into CAPSLOCK yesterday. The first time we met was in the away end at Marseille. Yesterday we met in the social distancing queue at Morrison's. It's like it's a reflection of the club's downward trajectory 😐

I was in the home end in Marseilles (couldn't get a ticket in our end) and in the queue at Waitrose this afternoon. I'd like to think that's our trajectory for the future. 😁
Às armas, às armas!
Sobre a terra, sobre o mar,
Às armas, às armas!
Pela Pátria lutar!
Contra os canhões marchar, marchar!

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8246
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:08 pm
Location: Enfield

Re: We'll meet you outside

Post by Gary the Enfield » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:26 pm

Burnden Paddock wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 10:40 am
LeverEnd wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 1:40 pm
Met plenty off here, referred to by BP's daughter as his 'football boyfriend'.
Damn straight, you were! We’ll always have Liverpool and our time in that shrine of a club!

Knew one or two from Bolton Banter and now a few more from here. #wankerstoaman

Strangest one was being approached by GtE at Bolton Parkrun and asked if I was Burnden Paddock!

Made some very good friends over the years.
How do you think I felt? Telling the Mrs I was just about to go and introduce myself to a man I know from t'internet?

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 2893
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:14 pm
Location: Bury

Re: We'll meet you outside

Post by Burnden Paddock » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:48 pm

Gary the Enfield wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:26 pm
Burnden Paddock wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 10:40 am
LeverEnd wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 1:40 pm
Met plenty off here, referred to by BP's daughter as his 'football boyfriend'.
Damn straight, you were! We’ll always have Liverpool and our time in that shrine of a club!

Knew one or two from Bolton Banter and now a few more from here. #wankerstoaman

Strangest one was being approached by GtE at Bolton Parkrun and asked if I was Burnden Paddock!

Made some very good friends over the years.
How do you think I felt? Telling the Mrs I was just about to go and introduce myself to a man I know from t'internet?
Probably wasn't the first, or last time!

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8246
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:08 pm
Location: Enfield

Re: We'll meet you outside

Post by Gary the Enfield » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:07 pm

Burnden Paddock wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:48 pm
Gary the Enfield wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:26 pm
Burnden Paddock wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 10:40 am
LeverEnd wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 1:40 pm
Met plenty off here, referred to by BP's daughter as his 'football boyfriend'.
Damn straight, you were! We’ll always have Liverpool and our time in that shrine of a club!

Knew one or two from Bolton Banter and now a few more from here. #wankerstoaman

Strangest one was being approached by GtE at Bolton Parkrun and asked if I was Burnden Paddock!

Made some very good friends over the years.
How do you think I felt? Telling the Mrs I was just about to go and introduce myself to a man I know from t'internet?
Probably wasn't the first, or last time!
If only you knew...….