Cam v Croal a Punting Challenge: League 2, Cambridge v Bolton (A) Saturday October 24 14:00

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Cam v Croal a Punting Challenge: League 2, Cambridge v Bolton (A) Saturday October 24 14:00

Post by Prufrock » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:29 pm

I'm not really arsed about the phrase man up. It's clear on context he just meant he isn't playing in the reserves any more and needs to be strong.

I personally don't like digging out individuals in public, even senior ones and especially kids. He said he'd just told him that same in private. Fine, leave it there. It just heaps pressure on a kid we have no back up for.

Seems an unnecessary risk. If it works great but I'm not sure you get any more than saying it in public. Wait until he has a next ok game then say I told him to man up and today he was great.

Much like no keeper when you've got two lwbs on the bench. I don't get it. Sounds like a really good performance and like we were much more fluid going forward. Get the tug boats out. She's coming out of the docks :D
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.