Will it be blazing saddles down at the Bank's? Walsall away 12-12-20. 3-O'clock

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Will it be blazing saddles down at the Bank's? Walsall away 12-12-20. 3-O'clock

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:52 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:10 am
LeverEnd wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:04 am
However badly we might have played, or weakly failed to compete, that was a really obvious foul before the cross for their equaliser. Very poor refereeing to allow a blatant elbow.
Aye - wasn't the lino down.in the corner too? It's so obvious, not even a 50/50 shoulder charge or owt.
Just seen it for the first time. Foul aside, what sort of a 'challenge' was that by Delaney which allowed their lad to get the header in? Absolutely pathetic. Bad decisions by the Ref we have to put up with, but such a lack of application and commitment boils my piss.
May the bridges I burn light your way

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Will it be blazing saddles down at the Bank's? Walsall away 12-12-20. 3-O'clock

Post by officer_dibble » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:39 pm

We do seem to concede a lot of headed goals given the height of our back 3. You might even say they need to ‘man up’ a bit. Not looking good for tomorrow night!

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:49 pm

officer_dibble wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:39 pm
We do seem to concede a lot of headed goals given the height of our back 3. You might even say they need to ‘man up’ a bit. Not looking good for tomorrow night!
Similarly, I snigger to myself every time we have a corner and the commentator says "The big guns are coming up from the back", I just think "Why?"