Kippers, Shrimp boats and quicksands. Away to Morecambe Sat, Mar 5th 12-30 kick off.

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Kippers, Shrimp boats and quicksands. Away to Morecambe Sat, Mar 5th 12-30 kick off.

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:42 pm

sonicthewhite wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:34 am
Didn't know where to put this but apologies I've been radio silent for pretty much the last week.

It's just that me and Mrs Sonic have been away visiting family and friends as a spur of the moment thing after she got the ALL CLEAR :pissed:

The lung surgery was a complete success and the cancer is gone. Obviously she will have follow up care for the next 5 years but for now the future is very bright indeed.

I may even treat meself to a new kettle :lol:
Oh mate that's great. Big hugs all round.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Kippers, Shrimp boats and quicksands. Away to Morecambe Sat, Mar 5th 12-30 kick off.

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:51 pm

sonicthewhite wrote:
Didn't know where to put this but apologies I've been radio silent for pretty much the last week.

It's just that me and Mrs Sonic have been away visiting family and friends as a spur of the moment thing after she got the ALL CLEAR :pissed:

The lung surgery was a complete success and the cancer is gone. Obviously she will have follow up care for the next 5 years but for now the future is very bright indeed.

Best news I've heard mate. So happy for you both! This might require something a little stronger than the kettle! :-)

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:57 pm

Fantastic news Sonic :oyea:

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:38 pm

Great news 👍

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:48 pm

Praise The Lord. Fantastic news Sonic. God bless both. :pray:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:07 pm

sonicthewhite wrote:

Awesome news.

Puts everything into perspective, so happy for you buddy!

Jim_McDonuts
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Jim_McDonuts » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:21 pm

DJBlu wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:07 pm
sonicthewhite wrote:

Awesome news.

Puts everything into perspective, so happy for you buddy!
Yep, brilliant news. :oyea:

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:50 pm

Fantastic news, Sonic! To celebrate you should brew up every 5 mins from 3pm to 5pm on Saturday! Maybe treat Mrs Sonic too, as I am sure you will!