Good game today. From a Pompey fan.

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Izual_Rebirth
Hopeful
Hopeful

Good game today. From a Pompey fan.

Post by Izual_Rebirth » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:44 pm

I’d have taken a point before the game and that’s what we got. I think we were lucky. Bolton certainly have a right to feel they should have gotten all three points today. Hopefully Bolton, Derby and us all get promoted this season in some form. Think that’s the fairest outcome on the basis of the season but things don’t always turn out that way. All three of us are too big for this league.

Must admit just after Xmas when you guys had what... 4 or 5 games in hand over us and we were only a handful of points ahead I thought it was all over but I guess the sheer number of games you had in such a short period of time really didn’t help. Anyway good luck for the rest of the season.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Good game today. From a Pompey fan.

Post by Worthy4England » Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:28 pm

Pie eater.

Izual_Rebirth
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Izual_Rebirth » Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:26 am

Never been so offended in my life. I am not a fan of pies! Not a fan of pastry in general tbh.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:35 am

Izual_Rebirth wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:44 pm
I’d have taken a point before the game and that’s what we got. I think we were lucky. Bolton certainly have a right to feel they should have gotten all three points today. Hopefully Bolton, Derby and us all get promoted this season in some form. Think that’s the fairest outcome on the basis of the season but things don’t always turn out that way. All three of us are too big for this league.

Must admit just after Xmas when you guys had what... 4 or 5 games in hand over us and we were only a handful of points ahead I thought it was all over but I guess the sheer number of games you had in such a short period of time really didn’t help. Anyway good luck for the rest of the season.
Congrats on deservedly winning the title (for tis surely Portsmouth's now) and thanks for the good wishes. Hope we may somehow be playing you next season.

ae:) ae:)
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?