BWFC Calendar

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

BWFC Calendar

Post by bobo the clown » Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:54 am

Just thought I'd "share".

I turned over the page, from June to July. It's quite early for me to do that. I have missed whole months before now.

It's moved from Ricky G to Nick 'unt. Not a particularly attractive sight, it must be said.

I skimmed through & we've got Jussi & Diouff soon ... then, in December some guy who, by then, will be playing for Birmingham.That'll be odd. Will his shirt change blue by magic, or will I have to colour it in ?

ps ... isn't "Calendar" a bugger to spell ?!?!?!
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Re: BWFC Calendar

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:59 am

bobo the clown wrote: ps ... isn't "Calendar" a bugger to spell ?!?!?!
Particularly as you can spell it calender and get away with it! (A hint to my paper industry history!)

calender
noun (plural calenders)
rollers for treating paper, cloth, etc: a machine with rollers used to form thin sheets from paper, plastic, or other material, or to impart a desired surface finish

transitive verb (3rd person present singular calenders, present participle calendering, past calendered, past participle calendered)
pass through calender: to give the required thickness or surface finish to a material by pulling it through a calender

Microsoft® Encarta® Premium Suite 2005. © 1993-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

:wink:
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!