Name That Tune!

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:45 am

blurred wrote:If anyone wants to find out a tune on an advert somewhere - check out www.commercialbreaksandbeats.com - has most of them on there :)
Excellent site, blurred. Cheers!
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

knobpolisher
Reliable
Reliable

Post by knobpolisher » Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:49 am

blurred wrote:If anyone wants to find out a tune on an advert somewhere - check out www.commercialbreaksandbeats.com - has most of them on there :)
Good link but what a sad site that is. They have a forum where people discuss adverts - for goodness sake there will be forums next where people discuss football.
People haven't got a good word for you, but i have T**T.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:19 pm

knobpolisher wrote:They have a forum where people discuss adverts.
Do they have people on there moaning about Media Buyers only managing to secure the News at Ten slot on a Thomas the Tank Engine budget, when they should be securing The Corrie slot? :conf:
May the bridges I burn light your way

knobpolisher
Reliable
Reliable

Post by knobpolisher » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:49 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
knobpolisher wrote:They have a forum where people discuss adverts.
Do they have people on there moaning about Media Buyers only managing to secure the News at Ten slot on a Thomas the Tank Engine budget, when they should be securing The Corrie slot? :conf:
Bloody eck Bruce have you been on the funny pills ? today what with this comment and the caption comp quote you have the making of a comedic genius. ( i am assured your Sherrifs badge quote was amusing - even though I cannot see the picture)
People haven't got a good word for you, but i have T**T.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:06 pm

knobpolisher wrote:Bloody eck Bruce have you been on the funny pills ? today what with this comment and the caption comp quote you have the making of a comedic genius.
Really? Why thank-you! Hey, you know, if they ever introduce squirrel into th........... screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch!!! Thud. "Git owt".
May the bridges I burn light your way