I passed my A levels!

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:58 am

communistworkethic wrote:well done. Get your accomodation sorted asap - go for headingly, kirkstall or Burley. Don't go to Harehills, Chapeltown or such like.

If you can get somewhere in Headingley near St Michael's church you'll be bob on.
Dont encourage more of 'em to go to Headingley, its a bloody nightmare getting through there as it is!

white blood
Promising
Promising

Post by white blood » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:08 pm

communistworkethic wrote:
enfieldwhite wrote:
white blood wrote:
keveh wrote:CONGRATS!

Anybody else who has results lets us know :D
I got the all clear!
:mrgreen: I just spat my Tuna wrap!

I think that's what got WB in trouble in the first place.
:lol:

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:14 pm

Henrik's fan club wrote:
blurred wrote:Congratulations, well in. Leeds Uni's a top place, too - enjoy :)
Yeah seemed it when I visited. I'm learning Russian so I get to do a year in Moscow/St Petersburg too so I can call in on our old pals Zenit. Remember how good looking their female fans were? I can't wait!! :pissed:
Leeds Uni, my old stomping ground.

Very good place to be. Enjoy it.

My son got his results today & is off to Liverpool to do Law & French Law as he embarks on his quest to earn enough money to pay me back. Well, that's what I think he means when he says "you'll get what's coming to you one day !"
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Muse
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Muse » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:32 pm

I got mine today aswell im off to Aston next month can't wait :pissed:

Gertie
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Gertie » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:37 pm

Muse wrote:I got mine today aswell im off to Aston next month can't wait :pissed:
Well done!!!! What will you be studying??? Enjoy being a brummie!!! :)

50sQuiff
Reliable
Reliable

Post by 50sQuiff » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:46 pm

Congratulations to HFC, Muse and anyone else off to Uni this year! You're going to have an amazing time living in St. Petersburg, I'm extremely jealous :)

Marshall
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Marshall » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:46 pm

Well, I failed my Maths AS level.

Came as a shock, because I got a B in the january module, and failed miserably in the summer exams.

Ah well, passed all the others.

Muse
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Muse » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:46 pm

Gertie wrote:
Muse wrote:I got mine today aswell im off to Aston next month can't wait :pissed:
Well done!!!! What will you be studying??? Enjoy being a brummie!!! :)
Im taking computer science, I really can't wait now!! Its almost too perfect that we play Villa away just 5 days after my birthday :D

Henrik's fan club
Henrik
Henrik

Post by Henrik's fan club » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:50 pm

superjohnmcginlay wrote:
communistworkethic wrote:well done. Get your accomodation sorted asap - go for headingly, kirkstall or Burley. Don't go to Harehills, Chapeltown or such like.

If you can get somewhere in Headingley near St Michael's church you'll be bob on.
Dont encourage more of 'em to go to Headingley, its a bloody nightmare getting through there as it is!
Thinking of Headingley just to be walking distance from the rugby ground. If I can't see my beloved wanderers every week I'll need rugby to soothe my withdrawal symptoms!
Who needs Henry when we've got Henrik?

Free the T-W two!

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:00 pm

Henrik's fan club wrote:
superjohnmcginlay wrote:

Thinking of Headingley just to be walking distance from the rugby ground. If I can't see my beloved wanderers every week I'll need rugby to soothe my withdrawal symptoms!
You'll have a cracking time if you do live in Headingley. Full of fooking stoodents and some decent drinking establishments. Cricket ground as well as rugby ground.

Henrik's fan club
Henrik
Henrik

Post by Henrik's fan club » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:02 pm

superjohnmcginlay wrote:
Henrik's fan club wrote:
superjohnmcginlay wrote:

You'll have a cracking time if you do live in Headingley. Full of fooking stoodents and some decent drinking establishments. Cricket ground as well as rugby ground.
We students....scourge of the universe eh? :twisted:

Free the T-W two!

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:06 pm

There's too feckin many of you. Free loading bstds!

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:09 pm

bobo the clown wrote:My son got his results today & is off to Liverpool to do Law & French Law as he embarks on his quest to earn enough money to pay me back. Well, that's what I think he means when he says "you'll get what's coming to you one day !"
Great University to do Law at, I reckon, although I might be biased. We've got a reasonable footie team, too :wink2: Nightlife's ace as well, he'll have a ball!

Henrik's fan club
Henrik
Henrik

Post by Henrik's fan club » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:10 pm

superjohnmcginlay wrote:There's too feckin many of you. Free loading bstds!
Free loading? Gonna cost me a sodding fortune!!! :cry:

Free the T-W two!

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:29 pm

Henrik's fan club wrote:
superjohnmcginlay wrote:There's too feckin many of you. Free loading bstds!
Free loading? Gonna cost me a sodding fortune!!! :cry:
I know, arkid finished owing a fortune. Its just what you say to stoodents. I went when it wasnt anywhere near as expensive luckily. I think mine was the last year you could actually get some form of grant if you had no money.

laz
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by laz » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:52 pm

I got my A-levels today too.....A in Business Studies, C in Economics and D in history.....not goin uni though want to train to be an accountant....sick of bein a penniless bum lol :P

jmjhb
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jmjhb » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:55 pm

Henrik's fan club wrote:
blurred wrote:Congratulations, well in. Leeds Uni's a top place, too - enjoy :)
Yeah seemed it when I visited. I'm learning Russian so I get to do a year in Moscow/St Petersburg too so I can call in on our old pals Zenit. Remember how good looking their female fans were? I can't wait!! :pissed:
Congrats, well done. I'm also doing Russian; starting a Russian and Economics degree at Sheffield next year, looking forward to it...

50sQuiff
Reliable
Reliable

Post by 50sQuiff » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:01 pm

Wow, what's with all the Russianists? :) I studied it to A-Level, then did a year of History and Russian at degree level before bailing it for pure History. Those 9am advanced grammar seminars just weren't compatible with me.

Udachi jmjhb!

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:18 pm

Congratulations everyone. Enjoy your time in training or Uni. It's all down hill after that!

Bwfc in the bloodline
Promising
Promising

Post by Bwfc in the bloodline » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:22 pm

One of my mates is studying his final year in leeds next year. He's a good lad. He is getting a house in Kirkstall, if you want me to pass on your details to him or visa versa let me know.
Stay up