Rape, murder, now can i have my £2500

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Bwfc in the bloodline
Promising
Promising

Rape, murder, now can i have my £2500

Post by Bwfc in the bloodline » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:02 am

http://www.express.co.uk/news_detail.html?sku=534

Now if this would've read, Foreign prisoners sent home, to make space in prisons and help ease the burden on taxpayers! That would've made my day!!
Stay up

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:07 am

ah the daily express, that paragon of virtue and truth with no political axe to grind.

you need to stop taking this bullshit as gospel fella.
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

ratbert
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ratbert » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:12 am

Sadly, the likes of the Express and Daily Mail have an agenda which has nothing to do with fact.

And even more sadly, people believe it.

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:14 am

Seeing as the prisons have ony 2500 non-eu nationals, by definition theres 10s of thousands of white scrotes in there

Rather than worrying about our culture being eroded by muslims et al, you'd be better considering whether our culture is worth defending

Can't see that it is myself

As for prison overcrowding and being full, I'm all for it

Cram more in, longer sentences, and then get the scumbags building us some more prisons
Sto ut Serviam

Bwfc in the bloodline
Promising
Promising

Post by Bwfc in the bloodline » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:42 am

It snot just the express and other trashy newspapers, this story is being ran on every news station/newspaper/radio etc etc. Just because i posted a link from the express doesn't mean they made it up.

As for Capslocks comments:

Its true prison is cushy, I grew up in a area populated with white scroutes as you put it, and they veiw prison as a little holiday camp. Especially the drug addicts. They have TV's and Mobile phones (not suppose to have mobiles but they sneak them in), easy access to more drugs, 3/4 square meals a day. If they get a job in there they get paid (very little) They can order things from mail delivery catalogues. Isnt prison suppose to be punishment?
Stay up

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:01 am

your missing the point, there's the truth and then there's the story. and the two are very very different.
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

mofgimmers
Reliable
Reliable

Post by mofgimmers » Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:06 am

Prison is hardly 'cushy'.

There's the old 'never getting to see your mates/family' thing and of course, the getting battered in the showers... and then of course there's the being told when to go to bed by a warden... and... well.. I could go on... but if having a TV and a mobile phone makes someones life 'cushy', then I'm a millionaire!
Viva La Portable Radio!

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:11 am

Bwfc in the bloodline wrote:It snot just the express and other trashy newspapers, this story is being ran on every news station/newspaper/radio etc etc. Just because i posted a link from the express doesn't mean they made it up.

As for Capslocks comments:

Its true prison is cushy, I grew up in a area populated with white scroutes as you put it, and they veiw prison as a little holiday camp. Especially the drug addicts. They have TV's and Mobile phones (not suppose to have mobiles but they sneak them in), easy access to more drugs, 3/4 square meals a day. If they get a job in there they get paid (very little) They can order things from mail delivery catalogues. Isnt prison suppose to be punishment?
How do they charge their mobiles?

Typical Express....is there a story in there about Diana as well?

mofgimmers
Reliable
Reliable

Post by mofgimmers » Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:18 am

officer_dibble wrote:Typical Express....is there a story in there about Diana as well?
Hahahaha!

But but but... she's the Queen of our hearts isn't she?
Viva La Portable Radio!

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:21 am

mofgimmers wrote:Prison is hardly 'cushy'.

There's the old 'never getting to see your mates/family' thing and of course, the getting battered in the showers... and then of course there's the being told when to go to bed by a warden... and... well.. I could go on... but if having a TV and a mobile phone makes someones life 'cushy', then I'm a millionaire!
i'm sure this isn't directed at m, but anyway

I don't really care if its cushy or not

Well, I do, but thats not the pnt

Just that scumbags are locked away

Letting folk out early because prisons are full is not acceptable
Sto ut Serviam

mofgimmers
Reliable
Reliable

Post by mofgimmers » Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:01 pm

You're right... it wasn't aimed at you... but no matter.

I tend to agree that letting people out early because there's no room is daft...

...maybe we should start making them work in call centres whilst they're in there?
Viva La Portable Radio!