WWE - Wrestling?

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Tals-biggest-fan
Dedicated
Dedicated

WWE - Wrestling?

Post by Tals-biggest-fan » Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:32 pm

who likes it??? if you do like it whos your favourite wrestler or Smackdown and on Raw

Mines:
Smackdown - Rey Myserio
Raw - John Cena
NEIL LENNON'S SUPERWHITE ARMY

jetsetwilly
Reliable
Reliable

Post by jetsetwilly » Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:02 pm

Ultimate Warrior

Henrik's fan club
Henrik
Henrik

Post by Henrik's fan club » Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:11 pm

It's just ballet for fat men....
Who needs Henry when we've got Henrik?

Free the T-W two!

Village Idiot
Promising
Promising

Post by Village Idiot » Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:18 pm

Loved the Undertaker when I was a kid.

I saw the other day that he still "fights" :shock:

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:21 pm

Henrik's fan club wrote:It's just ballet for fat men....
Thats a common misconception my friend, It is actually a very skilled art and the performers are some of the most talented in the world. Yes fans know it is fake, but then again isn't your favourite Soap/Drama/sticom fake aswell?

It is a form of entertainment like no other. Really good matches will tell stories, and it annoys me when people crap on it for being fake, when it is probably more 'real' than any other show on T.V

I presume you are a mark Tals Biggest Fan?

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:22 pm

I believe the lovely Gertrude has a thing for big sweaty men jumping about in their pants. John Ceina is it??
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Tals-biggest-fan
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Tals-biggest-fan » Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:27 pm

i love Wrestling! I agree with you daxter

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:30 pm

http://www.vidilife.com/video_play_5932 ... hristi.htm

Take a moment of your time to watch this match. If it doesnt give you an appreciation for what these guys do, i dont know what will.

Tals-biggest-fan
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Tals-biggest-fan » Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:36 pm

the Hardy Boys my childhood heros!

Henrik's fan club
Henrik
Henrik

Post by Henrik's fan club » Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:38 pm

daxter15 wrote:
Thats a common misconception my friend, It is actually a very skilled art and the performers are some of the most talented in the world. Yes fans know it is fake, but then again isn't your favourite Soap/Drama/sticom fake aswell?

It is a form of entertainment like no other. Really good matches will tell stories, and it annoys me when people crap on it for being fake, when it is probably more 'real' than any other show on T.V

I don't watch Soap/Drama/TV for exactly that reason....it's all so obviously fake and cliched. WWE is just so wooden it's embarassing to watch....you always know the 'goody' will beat the 'baddy' in the end. The same reason I never read fiction books

Free the T-W two!

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:44 pm

Henrik's fan club wrote:
daxter15 wrote:

I don't watch Soap/Drama/TV for exactly that reason....it's all so obviously fake and cliched. WWE is just so wooden it's embarassing to watch....you always know the 'goody' will beat the 'baddy' in the end. The same reason I never read fiction books
So do you watch anyhting other than sports on T.V. Do you go to the cinema/Rent out DVD's? You know their fake?

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:46 pm

Henrik's fan club wrote:
daxter15 wrote:

So its all big brother and celebrity dwarf throwing and the like :wink:

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:47 pm

daxter15 wrote:It is actually a very skilled art and the performers are some of the most talented in the world.
I think you mean 'most talented within their immediate field', Daxter. Otherwise, you're comparing the likes of Jimmy Krankie with the likes of Helena Bonham Carter.
May the bridges I burn light your way

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:53 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
daxter15 wrote:It is actually a very skilled art and the performers are some of the most talented in the world.
I think you mean 'most talented within their immediate field', Daxter. Otherwise, you're comparing the likes of Jimmy Krankie with the likes of Helena Bonham Carter.
Well with some of the stuff that the more athletically gifted WWE stars do, i would say they are amongst some of the most talented performers in any art in the world.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:55 pm

well, I don't think they're half as good as David Hockney myself.
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Henrik's fan club
Henrik
Henrik

Post by Henrik's fan club » Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:25 pm

boltonboris wrote:
Henrik's fan club wrote:
daxter15 wrote:

So its all big brother and celebrity dwarf throwing and the like :wink:
Nah they're shite too. History channel all the way! :mrgreen:

Free the T-W two!

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:37 pm

Good shout my man, all my mates and my missus slate me for watching things that actually mean something to the world, apparantly 23 year old's should be comparing the vocal 'talents' (I use that sword with much license) of an afro'd mixed race lad and a group of carol singers on X factor, does my head in!!

Anyone know when Cirque Du Celebrite starts? :crazy:

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:41 pm

Maybe I should get the Undertaker to throw you off a 30 foot steel cage onto a thin wooden table, then ask you if it for girls! When you come out of threatre that is!!

Chris Benoit is my greatest all time wrestler BTW :D
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:44 pm

Its a toss up between, Ultimate warrior and Tatanka for me

plodder
Promising
Promising

Post by plodder » Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:49 pm

Fook me, Tatanka!!! come on. Be serious.

The Best there is, the Best there was the BEST there ever will be!!!! He was by far the greatest.

However at the moment I'm quite liking CM Punk, Christopher Daniels and AJ Styles. Pound for pound skilled beyond most of the one trick WWE ponies.