Fatal Stabbing today in Bradshawgate

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:52 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Zulus! Thousand of 'em! wrote: Great guys, Sikhs. Zulu's tip? Never pick a fight with one. Hard as nails!
Met one at a bus stop a couple of years ago. He worked in Manchester and we travelled to and from work together for a while. Started off saying "morning" etc and got to know him well enough to become friends. Really nice guy. Always wore the full turban and was a very smart man.
I read this with a sense of deja vu, TD, until I remembered it wasn't a Sikh male on a bus last time but a Muslim girl on a train. Long live the interfaith transit system if that is how we get to know each other. :wink:
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

sluffy
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by sluffy » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:31 pm

A MURDER victim suffered 16 knife wounds in a vicious stabbing in Bolton town centre, it can be revealed today.

Rabid Amin, aged 25, was stabbed 12 times and slashed four times on his upper body and arms as two groups of Asian men clashed in Bradshawgate early on Sunday morning......

.....Mr Amin had spent the night in Bolton with friends when the group he was with became involved in a row with a second group of men outside Raja's Take-away at about 4.30am.

The fight - which is said to have involved as many as 20 Asian men - left Mr Amin seriously injured and he died an hour later at the Royal Bolton Hospital.

http://www.thisisbolton.co.uk/display.v ... _times.php

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:50 pm

sluffy wrote:A MURDER victim suffered 16 knife wounds in a vicious stabbing in Bolton town centre, it can be revealed today.

Rabid Amin, aged 25, was stabbed 12 times and slashed four times on his upper body and arms as two groups of Asian men clashed in Bradshawgate early on Sunday morning......

.....Mr Amin had spent the night in Bolton with friends when the group he was with became involved in a row with a second group of men outside Raja's Take-away at about 4.30am.

The fight - which is said to have involved as many as 20 Asian men - left Mr Amin seriously injured and he died an hour later at the Royal Bolton Hospital.

http://www.thisisbolton.co.uk/display.v ... _times.php
One stab wound causing a fatality is bad enough, but twelve times!! That show's nothing but complete hatred and intent to kill. The fact that these people (term used extremely loosely) have this kind of complete hatred in their souls and are walking our own streets makes me think seriously about finishing my twenty two and settling down to a peaceful life in the town a love and miss.

Disturbing thought!!
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:53 pm

Is Bolton a particularly violent place. I remember seeing on '8 out of 10 cats' that Bolton had been voted 'Friendliest town in Bolton' but hearing such extreme incidents as this, I can't help but question that notion.

Of course it would be silly of me to base my view on these few instances which may well be 'exceptions to the rule', but generally what kind of a place is Bolton like to reside in.

I would be interested to know.

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:55 pm

daxter15 wrote:Is Bolton a particularly violent place. I remember seeing on '8 out of 10 cats' that Bolton had been voted 'Friendliest town in Bolton' but hearing such extreme incidents as this, I can't help but question that notion.

Of course it would be silly of me to base my view on these few instances which may well be 'exceptions to the rule', but generally what kind of a place is Bolton like to reside in.

Stiff competition then :wink:
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Batman

Post by Batman » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:02 pm

Everywhere has its knobs, no matter how many awards a town might win.

England during the day is ace,
England at night is despicable.

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:07 pm

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:
daxter15 wrote:Is Bolton a particularly violent place. I remember seeing on '8 out of 10 cats' that Bolton had been voted 'Friendliest town in Bolton' but hearing such extreme incidents as this, I can't help but question that notion.

Stiff competition then :wink:
Lol. i meant Britian of course.

In other news, you know that Jeff Winter, Fat knobhead he is.

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:27 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:
thebish wrote:
Batman wrote:So a turban is allowed, because it cannot be hidden.....if she wore a three foot long cross she would be OK?
the Bible says nowt about wearing a cross... it does urge followers to "pick up their cross and follow" - if she was being biblically literal about it all, she'd carry a six-foot cross (or possibly the beam of a cross) around with her. That wouldn't count as jewelry, so I guess she'd be OK... err... :wink:
Imagine trailing that up and down the aisle all the way to Singapore and back.
She's not a stewardess (trust me I've seen her picture).
Oh I know, Monty - she was on the news over here last night. She had some very nice hand-stitched cloths with Biblical quotes hanging over her sofa.

Don't think they're allowed to pick stewardesses for looks these days (cue Mike Newell).

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:29 pm

For BA these days she's a bloody stunner! Most have ankles as fat as their knees and arses barely narrow enough to get down the aisles.
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

sluffy
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by sluffy » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:42 pm

communistworkethic wrote:For BA these days she's a bloody stunner! Most have ankles as fat as their knees and arses barely narrow enough to get down the aisles.
Nadia Eweida, 55, of Twickenham, London

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:42 pm

Batman wrote:Everywhere has its knobs, no matter how many awards a town might win.

Just about sums it up.

Go where the young are and there's bound to be a percentage of them trying to prove diverse points (mainly to themselves). Add lager and/or spitits, light the blue touch paper and stand clear. A bus stop not too far from me has had about ten different timetables renewed because some idiot sees himself a s a hard case by punching the perspex till it smashes. Last weekend other clowns ripped the front cover off a substation box leaving all the wires showing. Could kill some child touching it. Bus shelters get smashed to pieces with monotonous regularity and grafitti is everywhere. Mortal Combat and co have a lot to answer for. Violence and aggresion, anger and hate are becoming almost religions.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:45 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Batman wrote:Everywhere has its knobs, no matter how many awards a town might win.

Just about sums it up.

Go where the young are and there's bound to be a percentage of them trying to prove diverse points (mainly to themselves). Add lager and/or spitits, light the blue touch paper and stand clear. A bus stop not too far from me has had about ten different timetables renewed because some idiot sees himself a s a hard case by punching the perspex till it smashes. Last weekend other clowns ripped the front cover off a substation box leaving all the wires showing. Could kill some child touching it. Bus shelters get smashed to pieces with monotonous regularity and grafitti is everywhere. Mortal Combat and co have a lot to answer for. Violence and aggresion, anger and hate are becoming almost religions.
I'm 16 myself but i am in no way your sterotypical Teenage knobhead. I hate the chav wannabe hardmen bastards. I would round them up and shoot them all. Wankers all of them.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:49 pm

sluffy wrote:
communistworkethic wrote:For BA these days she's a bloody stunner! Most have ankles as fat as their knees and arses barely narrow enough to get down the aisles.
Nadia Eweida, 55, of Twickenham, London
yep, I stand by it. You're forgetting that by the time she get's on the plane she'll have scraped he hair back so tightly, and applied 3inches of foundation and bright red lipstick, it will make her look 10 years younger and give her that perma-grin stewardesses always have.
Last edited by communistworkethic on Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:57 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:
Zulus! Thousand of 'em! wrote: Great guys, Sikhs. Zulu's tip? Never pick a fight with one. Hard as nails!
Met one at a bus stop a couple of years ago. He worked in Manchester and we travelled to and from work together for a while. Started off saying "morning" etc and got to know him well enough to become friends. Really nice guy. Always wore the full turban and was a very smart man.
I read this with a sense of deja vu, TD, until I remembered it wasn't a Sikh male on a bus last time but a Muslim girl on a train. Long live the interfaith transit system if that is how we get to know each other. :wink:
Since my bus goes along Crescent Road in Bolton (a heavily populated area by Asian people) there are always some people of differing races around. Lots of Phillipine students work at Bolton Hospital (not quarter of a mile from where I live) and I've met some really decent people amongst them all. I was friends with an Indian guy (and the girl he later married) to the extent he gave me a little gift when their first child was born. He also explained the meaning of words on shops, such as "Halal". Mystry Brothers, who own the night club on Daubhill, used to have a shop near us. Until they moved (One of the brother's wives worked with my wife at the hospital, and hear the irony of this), we used to send each other Christmas cards every year). I've never had problems with decent people, whatever their skin colour. Never will have.

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:51 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:

Just about sums it up.

The Graffiti and bus shelter stuff was well under way before video games and constant violent movies. I remember in 86 hearing my family complain when we went home.

norm the jedi
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by norm the jedi » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:56 pm

I personally blame Thatcher.. :evil:
Are we in League 2 yet - Three seasons and we'll be away to Chesham

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:58 pm

I blame the 60s!

norm the jedi
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by norm the jedi » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:07 pm

communistworkethic wrote:I blame the 60s!
What the younger generation needs is a good war.. and conscription...
Or possibly free steralisation with any Burberry product or Reebok Classix purchase..
Are we in League 2 yet - Three seasons and we'll be away to Chesham

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:09 pm

norm the jedi wrote:
What the younger generation needs is a good war.. and conscription...
Or possibly free steralisation with any Burberry product or Reebok Classix purchase..
Bring back National Service!

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:13 pm

Well, you might not be far out at that. Before the Hippies drugs were something in chemists for doctors perscriptions. Even they were written in Latin and only chemists could translate them. After that every generation ripped the ass out of it a bit more till now they think out of them. Bit ironic that the sixties message was "Make love not war" and "Give peace a chance" :roll: